• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OMG IDEA 4 RP!

there is a radioactive ghost city in pripyat, Ukraine and i need someone to rp a fugitive rp thingy with me!

Plot:
i am a criminal known for murder, and after escaping prison, i stumble upon this magnificent ghost city and claim it as my own. over the years i adapt to living there and know it like the back of my hand, somehow immune to the radioactive wildlife and circumstances. i depend only on the land, and one day you ( who could be another criminal or a police or a hiker or something- maybe your from buzz-feed unsolved covering my story?) you appear in the city. Due to my adaption to the environment, i realize that something in my city is off, so i take a look around and spot you and then so forth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back