• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omega Max Prison

ca4a50a8befd9fea5df1415dfdb6c644.jpg Cete nodded at her as she walked beside him. He felt that Sadine might have been nervous so he didn't say anything else. He gave a nod to the few people that waved at him as they walked toward the residential area. It was his area and he knew that sooner or later the 28s were gonna try to take it away from him, but he was ready just in case. As he walked, he saw one of the building where some of the bullies as he called, resided at and gently took Sadine hand away before walking toward the four floor building. This people were people who loved to mess with his people, the innocents and he wasn't gonna take that. He raised his arm up before, if you would had looked closer you could had seen the pressure in his hand increase, he gently placed his hand on the building. He smirked before increasing the pressure and boom, the building fell down. Feeling sastify of himself, he walked back toward Sadine and led her to his hideout. That hideout was a cafe that looked old on the outside but was well decorated on the inside, heck even his throne or chair, as he called it, was there. He sat down on it and looked back at Sadine with a smile. "Welcome to Freeman, the Cafe of innocence." While he wasn't innocent, that was for sure, the others were and that was the motto of the cafe. "The meal and drinks are always free on our own members, feel free to order anything you want." He told her before closing one eye and leaning down on the chair, so that his whole body pressure was on it. "My name is Ezra Cete Dempsey but I'm known as Freeman Ezra or as before as some called me, Sven." That was his former hero name after all.
budgieboi budgieboi

Luca nods to Nizah then turn back to the crowd. He only manages to take a few steps into the crowd before a man stands unfortunately blocking their way. He touches the man's arm with his sparking hand. What happened next made Luca dissolve into childish giggles. The mans hair shoots up into the hair defying gravity as it stands up in spikes. Luca watches as the man falls over with a thud before going to move deeper into the crowd "Well we should be on our way " He says over his shoulder to Nizah as soon as he stops giggling.

Celo Celo

Nizah stared at the man as Luca sent waves of electricity through his body, his bod finally collapsing in one smoking heap. While it certainly wasn’t the first time that she had witnessed a murder, the fact that the killer was giggling whilst committing the act was unsettling for her, and her eyes moved from the dead man to Luca, wide with shock. Despite this, she did still have a smirk pasted to her lips (though it wasn’t as real as before). This kid was a psychopath – and a powerful one, at that. It would be best to stay on his good side, both because of the fact that he was an asset and someone she would not want as an enemy. Then again, no one here would be an easy enemy to handle.

One hand remained on Luca’s shoulder as Nizah nodded, “Go on.” There wasn't any strain from hiding both herself and Luca for such a short time, but if she were to have to do this a few more minutes, the energy used might begin to wear her out. As they walked, she avoided looking back at the new corpse whose death she had just witnessed.

Chthon Chthon

Last edited:
Sadine glanced around the scenery, taking in where she was, in the area he called his. It was a different setting, but otherwise totally indistinguishable from her typical home. Her hand felt a bit sweaty of the heat, mostly because she never really had the rare habit of having personal contact with people for this long... now that she thought about it, the fact that she kept hold on his hand was a bit odd.

Not mentioning the fact that the building suddenly fell down without any indication it was going to, hey, was this his power? Perhaps that one was overdue for demolition? Or that there were to be an entire community, not a mere culture, in this building. It made sense, since they were here for the rest of her life without any rules or guards to enforce them, but still, weird.

When they stepped in the cafe, it sort of surprised her. Cafe of Innocents. An appealing title.

"Er, thank you for the welcome." It were a relief to be able to be let go, as she tried not to wipe her sweaty of her own sweat, baby hands against her jacket. "There was a lot of people," she stated as if she had any right to, as her head turned towards around the place, "And fancy, too..." She gazed upon him, who sat on his throne with a smile. A show of power, she presumed. It would be lucky to have a man with that kind of power have somewhat decent morals around here. "Wonder, how could you have run this without a hitch?"

26644cd015a5ee988f029619431e87f5.jpg

Cete had to smirk at Sadine when she complimented his Cafe, one he had been proud off since he made it when he arrived. "Because I'm an Omega prisoner." Sure that didn't make sense, but when you were on Omega Max prison for so long, you knew what the meaning of certain words meant. "I run this place without a problem because they both respect and fear me, they know I will protect them but I will not stand for rule breakers." He answered while leaning down on the chair throne. "They know I'm someone really dangerous, I have been with my abilities." His smirk could be seen to widen as he looked at her. "You stand by my side, I stand by your side, you don't stand by my side, and you will not know what I can do." Respect and Fear were always something you needed here to survive, you had to be smart and a leader to run a gang. His gang may be small but they knew how to defend themselves. budgieboi budgieboi

Luca makes his way through the crowd with no problems. He carefully steps over some unconscious dude as they finally make it to the center of the crowd. He looks at the supplies that everyone is fighting over and smiles "Well this proves my awesomeness , I managed to get us through the crowd in what three minutes give or take a dozen seconds" He says casually as he picks up a long metal chain from the supplies.

Kai Clarke

Kai zipped around another corner before stopping to breathe. He hadn't found Billy yet and it started to worry him. He knew Billy could take care of himself but Kai could literally move bullets. This made him wonder; what if he was in trouble? No. He couldn't think like that. He had lots more to be concerned with and Billy wasn't one of them. He was strong. He can handle anything. He was thirsty. He could use a cup of hot cocoa. He ran to the Cafe of Innocents, a popular spot amongst some prisoners.

He walked inside and up to the counter. He knew a guy who worked there and he let him drink for lower prices. He handed over the normal amount for a large cocoa with whipped cream and strawberry sprinkles and took the cup before sitting down in the corner, away from the window with his back to the wall. He was told when in public this was a good way to sit. Less likely to be shot but when time slows down around him, Kai doesn't need to worry about being shot. He has other problems to deal with. He sipped his cocoa. Getting one was a good idea.
Mentioned - The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
Open for Interaction

Niza quietly kneeled down, one hand gripping Luca's arm to keep him hidden as she picked up a knife and quickly tucked it behind her belt before rummaging through the other supplies, grabbing a few food items, as well. "C'mon, let's get out of here," she mumbled to Luca as she stood back up, moving forward quickly so someone wouldn't bump into her. She could keep her power going for a while longer, but it was beginning to become slightly uncomfortable, and seeing so many people die at the kid's feet added to the discomfort. She now just wanted to find a quiet place to collect her thoughts - it might help, given this bedlam.

Chthon Chthon

Just what was with that smile, she wondered. Ain't that a little prideful, she thought, the implications of it. Truly, there had to be a dark side to him, even if it wouldn't be directed to her, and there was something to be cautious about. She definitely didn't want to get on his bad side.

Or anyone, for that matter. The fact that it could cause problems was simply a given, though. But moreso for someone who has power, and the confidence to back it up. "Ah, jeez," Sadine said, her face was towards the rest of the room, but her eyes still relatively focused towards at him, "Of course, of course."

But at least he seemed honest about it. It's better to be able to see danger straight on, and it's best to have that danger not directed towards her. Sure there were some walls she had to be careful of, but they weren't hidden. This was the best possible scenario, she thought. "I think I get it, now," she stated, "I won't get in your way. Or try to."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Cete had to raise an eyebrow when she said that she wasn't gonna get on his way before he sighed and stood up, calmly walking toward, finally his hand on her head and looking at her with an emotionless look. "I don't want you to get it in my way, no, I want something else." He told her, his voice sounding cold and voidless. "I want you to stand by my side, fight with me and protect the powerless." He said to her before smiling at her again. "You aren't my loyal follower, you are my partner, hoping for a better future in here." He knew here sooner or later they were gonna die but he was gonna go down while protecting those he could. "Now let's go and have a drink?" He said to her while also questioning if she wanted the drink.
budgieboi budgieboi

Sadine didn't seem to move an inch when he's placed his hand on her head, with her not even turning her head. She glanced upwards with eyes, hidden by her bangs.

"Ah, hey. Sure, I'd want a drink." Seemed he did want her as someone that would fight for his cause. To protect the powerless. Was he asking her to be a vigilante? Well, for cigarettes, it isn't something she isn't willing to do. How did she get in here anyways, it wasn't like she could hide that she had crimes in the first place. And, it wasn't impossible for any one person to know, either. But it was difficult for Sadine to gauge if he knew of her power or not. It wasn't like she was famous or well known.

"I guess that's what I was trying to imply," she said, perhaps trying to backstep a little, with only a little bit of falsified humor in there, "It's not like I would want to sit around and do nothing, anyways." Being a part of a gang did mean she had to make her upkeep, after all, and if it was like this, then she would work with him for it. "I won't be a nuisance, and I'll help you, is what I'm saying."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Kai Clarke

He ran a hand through his ginger hair. Kai walked back up to the cashier after finishing the cocoa and slammed the cup down. He spoke with a higher volume than normal, "Hit me with another cocoa, my fren," he smirked before continuing to speak with a worker he knew. "Are you absolutely sure you haven't seen Billy around? Because I've already ran around the whole city looking for that ass and I don't particularly want to do it again. I need to see if he has a job for me so if you see him contact me." He handed over the correct amount of money along with a tip and took the hot cocoa drinking it by the baristas' area. He wasn't worried about Billy right now. Sure, he loved Billy but he just wanted to work for the money he needed to actually live in this prison city.

.Open.

"Live, Respect and Protect, the LRP system here in my cafe." Those we're the words written on top of the exit door to the cafe. He had to stop and smile before shaking his head. "It has been such a long time since those words were written on that plague on top of there." He told her. He wasn't sure how long it has been and he wasn't sure he wanted to remember. His life was here and he had to do everything to survive and make sure those who needed help, got help. "Makes me think about those time I went around destroying buildings while just trying to stop some simpleton crook." He really didn't care about the past, but he had to remember how bad he was at being a hero, heck that was one of the reason he was here. He went and ordered some wine to drink while sitting on a stool. Sure it was hard making the wine but he liked the way it tasted. "Sit." He ordered her while tapping at the stool next to him. Once he got the wine, he had to hold himself from shattering the glass once he heard Billy name, one name he didn't like being mention in the cafe, heck it was even written on one of the rules plague to not do it. "Please don't mention his name while at my territory." He told the random male.
budgieboi budgieboi MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Kai Clarke

Kai looked over at Cete. He knew of the man but never met him personally. That job belonged to Madiba and Billy. He didn't have to do much when it came to other leaders. He spoke, "Sorry Cete. I'm just trying to find the guy. I don't suppose either of you have seen him around have you? I'm Kai by the way. Resident Speedy Gonzales." He smiled his usual goofy smile and sipped his hot chocolate. He hoped Cete wouldn't try to kill him. That would be really bad.

"The past is the past," she sighed, shaking her. It didn't matter if the past was good or bad, because it doesn't, and couldn't change anything about the present. Especially when she never was going out to where it was, ever again. "Not much we can do about it."

Sadine had already taken a seat down on the stool, by the time Kai came in over, taking the wine cup casually within her tight grip. All this, during when she completely didn't understand the situation. But, from what she could guess from Cete's reaction of that simple, common name, the man probably wasn't a part of this gang. Or wasn't welcome.

"Are you sure you're in the right place?" she asked, turning over towards Kai, trying to defuse the situation quickly.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Kai Clarke

Kai needed to show he wasn't just some kid. He got that too much from other people and hated it. He liked to prove himself. He began, "I can go from one end of the city to the other in about 7 minutes. I work for whatever gang pays the right amount to me. Plus, I consider the reason that the 28's are nice to me is because of my abilities, young age, and what I'm in for. If you can find someone who pays more, is even nicer, doesn't secretly plan to kill me or anything like that then I'd happily work for you but for now I belong to Madiba and Billy."

He sipped his hot cocoa and put it on a table to his left. "Now, I'd like to finish this cocoa in peace and then leave to try and find a certain right hand man." He sat down on a stool by the table with his cocoa and drank it slowly. He was going to be in so much trouble but that voice inside him was pleading for him to get into more trouble because of it.

i keep walking what seems like forever until i run into the walls of the dome then sigh and lay with my back against it sighing

Cete looked at him before shaking his head. "You seem to forget that you are under my territory and if you want to find you're bastard, than look somewhere else, we don't like the 28s here and nor do I want you here." He didn't care if the guy was a kid or not, what went inside his territory stayed inside it. And he wasn't gonna let some snoobish kid get inside. "Drink your junk and leave, so that way I know to have my people never serve you here again." He barely banned people but when he did was when someone anoyed him and this kid was becoming an annoyance to him. He had made it clear from day one when here that no one ever talked about anyone on the 28s nor where you allowed to give out information on them.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx budgieboi budgieboi

Kai Clarke

He sighed. He guessed that he'd just have to get used to drinking from worse cafés. This place was his favorite so he would be sad that Cete wouldn't let him come here. "Fine," he said in a sad tone. "Your hot cocoas are great here though." He finished the drink and walked up to the counter to tip some people he knew, "I guess I won't be seeing you guys for a while then." He pouted and walked sadly to the exit. He turned back to Cete, "Thanks for not pointing a gun at me at least, Cete." He walked slowly out the door and down the road. Being sad made him not want to run fast. The happier or angrier he was the faster he ran and right now he wasn't either of those two. He was just sad. Emotions were strange.

Cete stood up and went to the door leading outside the cafe and watched Kai walk away sad. Honestly he didn't want to banned him from this place but he had warned him, this place was a no business cafe and he didn't like anything that had to do with business be mention. Heck he barely left the room that he shared with this cafe, and when he did and came here, well all he did was drink and eat, nothing more nothing less. Business wasn't welcomed here nor was information gathering. "Next time you come back to the cafe, remember business or information gathering is prohibited from this place." He was telling him that he could come back but as long as he didn't speak anything about business or close to it, he was fine with him coming.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Kai Clarke

Kai turned back to Cete and his eyes lit up. He ran over to him and hugged the gang leader. He spoke in a happy tone, giggling, "Thank you!" It was plain to see that Kai was somewhat crazy at this point. He was weird but Kai didn't really see it unless he knew he was doing it on purpose. He continued, "I'll do what you say when on your territory Cete. I promise!" The only problem was Kai was bad when it came to promises.

nizah_by_celotheimpossible-dbcqfmt.png
Afer they left the crowd of prisoners, Nizah let go of Luca's arm and let out a sigh. She felt her shoulders relax and energy deflate from using her ability on another person along. "Well now that that's over with, I think I am going to go find someplace to stay, or maybe some people to work with or something. I'll probably find someplace to eat, too. You're welcome to come along if you want, or we can just go our separate ways." She was weary and wary at this point and managed a tired smile towards Luca as she began to leave, moving one hand up to flutter a wave goodbye.

Chthon Chthon
( The DoomyFish The DoomyFish - bro. Bro. I know you're there, bro. Plz post, bro. The superhero rp can wait. We're in this together, bro. Bro. B R O. )

sniffs the as my eyes go black and i laugh evily-i smell fresh blood needing to be spilled-i cut a line in both of my palms and the swords form from the blood-i wounder who my target is this timekblack sword) smells like a women(white sword) blood type double O- a good find for sure(me) the blood type and gender dont matter to me i just covet their shadow-whistles as roxy appears-roxy go find our target ill wait for you to give the signal then ill telaport to you(roxy) disapears and sits on top of cete's cafe amd then meows as i apear beside her(me) who roxy is she near by(roxy)moews hungerly and paws the sign(me) so your hungry huh...ok a quick bite i guess i can eat actual food for once(roxy) jumps into my arms and moews as she gets absorbed into my body(me) well i guess you guys have to wait-the swords turn back to blood and go into my body-im sorry-jumps down and walks in ignoring the exchange between kai and cete

"Huh," Sadine glanced over at the two as she stayed sitting down, taking yet another sip of whatever drink she had.

She didn't know much, so she was curious to see the scene. So, apparently the 28s were unwelcome... could she remember seeing them from before? No, no she couldn't. Not that well. So much was happening it all seemed like a blur to her now, even if it did happen less than a few hours ago. Seems like the boy would be coming back. Huh.

"Do you, er, did you know him?" Sadine asked, glancing over him. That was a merciful action, to allow a potential enemy to enter the Cafe. It made sense though, probably.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Waits patiently to order as i study everyone in the room trying to stay awake after i transported such a distance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back