• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Omega Max. (A prison Rp.)

647434a408870720933e3bc23daaa0f0.jpg

Name:

Kypher Hawthorne

Alias:
Kloud

Male

Crimes:

1974 accounts of murder, 12 accounts of theft, 34 accounts of arson, 139 accounts of forged documents, 165 accounts of kidnapping, 628 accounts of drugs and arms possession, 2979 accounts of property damage and 433 accounts of tax evasion.

Weapon:
Le Médisant - Kypher has a whip sword that reaches 2m in length. He can detach the links between each blade piece to remotely control each one with his abilities.
898170fe5d7fb8a7778804b73b6c8cdf.png

(This weapon is currently locked away somewhere. Kypher will want to find it as it is precious to him.)

Abilities:
Atomisation - Kypher can break his body down into molecules that he can remotely control for a short period of time. He cannot remain completely in his molecule "cloud" form for longer than 10 seconds at once and he cannot travel particularly far with it at once either.
Kypher can also atomise and control matter that he touches, but this also only lasts 10 seconds from the moment he starts controlling it before he loses control over it. Kypher has to make the decision to atomise something, it will not happen passively.

Tactician's Assault - Kypher may atomise the links in his whip sword to control each blade-piece individually, thus splitting the sword into many small blades that he may manipulate freely.

Radiate - For 20 seconds, everything in a 10m radius of his body is drawn to him with a strong gravitational pull and everything that comes into contact with Kypher's body is instantly atomised into molecules and flung away from his body. Kypher is made completely imobile and incapable of doing anything else in the meantime. Using this ability will severely drain Kypher and he will have to rest before using it again.

Personality:

Often misunderstood for being unapproachable and cold, Kypher is simply indifferent to the company of others and accepts what comes his way as it is. Whether that be helpful gang partners or a life sentence in prison, Kypher always seems to make things work out. Ever the lightning-quick thinker and problem solver, he is most suited as the strategist of the gang for his careful analysis and imperviously cool head. His apparent lack of most emotions, including fear, has proven to be quite helpful in stressful and often morally problematic times, however he has been known to sport a dry sense of humour to make up for that. If one tries to befriend Kypher for long enough and with indefinite persistence, then he'll eventually learn to put up with you to the point of calling you an acquaintance.

Bio:

(He doesn't like to talk about it. Maybe it will be revealed in the roleplay.)

Other:

Kypher strongly dislikes talking about himself and his past. Or anything that doesn't relate to whatever the task is at hand.

Kypher is a very skilled swordsman/whip user, however it is unlikely that he would defeat a master sword user of greater ability with just his skill and blade alone.

Kypher is a very gifted tactician and strategist and he will not hesitate to use the most efficient, quick and potentially ruthless method when tasked with something. He is talented at organising groups of people to work as a team, analysing people or situations to then give data on how to proceed as well as creating/developing plans to be used for specific scenarios.

Kypher is classed as one of the most dangerous inmates of Omega Max and must be watched. His capability for killing poses as a very dangerous threat to the other inmates.

Last edited:
647434a408870720933e3bc23daaa0f0.jpg

Name:

Kypher Hawthorne

Alias:
Kloud

Male

Crimes:

974 accounts of murder, 12 accounts of theft, 34 accounts of arson, 139 accounts of forged documents, 165 accounts of kidnapping, 628 accounts of drugs and arms possession and 433 accounts of tax evasion.

Weapon:
Le Médisant - Kypher has a whip sword that reaches 2m in length. He can detach the links between each blade piece to remotely control each one with his abilities.
898170fe5d7fb8a7778804b73b6c8cdf.png

(This weapon is currently locked away somewhere in the prison. Kypher will want to find it as it is precious to him.)

Abilities:
Atomisation - Kypher can break his body down into molecules that he can remotely control for a short period of time. He cannot remain completely in his molecule "cloud" form for longer than 10 seconds at once and he cannot travel particularly far with it at once either.
Kypher can also atomise and control matter that he touches, but this also only lasts 10 seconds before he loses control over it. Kypher has to make the decision to atomise something, it will not happen passively.

Tactician's Assault - Kypher may atomise the links in his whip sword to control each blade-piece individually, thus splitting the sword into many small blades that he may manipulate freely.

Radiate - For 20 seconds, everything in a 10m radius of his body is drawn to him with a strong gravitational pull and everything that comes into contact with Kypher's body is instantly atomised into molecules and flung away from his body. Kypher is made completely imobile and incapable of doing anything else.

Personality:

Often misunderstood for being unapproachable and cold, Kypher is simply indifferent to the company of others and accepts what comes his way as it is. Whether that be helpful gang partners or a life sentence in prison, Kypher always seems to make things work out. Ever the lightning-quick thinker and problem solver, he is most suited to the as the thinker of a gang for his careful analysis and imperviously cool head. His apparent lack of most emotions, including fear, has proven to be quite helpful in stressful and often morally problematic times, however he had been known to sport a dry sense of humour to make up for that. If one tries to befriend Kypher for long enough and with indefinite persistence, then he'll eventually learn to put up with you to the point of calling you an acquaintance.

Bio:

(He doesn't like to talk about it. Maybe it will be revealed in the roleplay.)

Other:

Kypher strongly dislikes talking about himself and his past. Or anything that doesn't relate to whatever the task is at hand.

Kypher is a very skilled swordsman/whip user, however it is unlikely that he would defeat a master sword user of greater ability with just his skill and blade alone.

Kypher is a very gifted tactician and strategist and he will not hesitate to use the most efficient, quick and potentially ruthless method when tasked with something. He is talented at organising groups of people to work as a team, analysing people or situations to then give data on how to proceed as well as creating/developing plans to be used for specific scenarios.

Kypher currently has a metal ring around his neck that prevents him from using his powers. Kypher is classed as one of the most dangerous inmates of Omega Prison and must be kept under constant watch. Should his restraint be removed, he will be marked for immediate kill-on-sight.

Looks good but there are several things that must be mentioned.

1st the sword wouldn't be in the prison anywhere. Though it is possible to make it in the city.

2nd there is no lockdown, there are no guards, and they don't care if you kill people so they wouldn't keep him trapped anywhere.

3rdpower dampening capabilities don't exist, if they did the dome wouldn't be needed.

That's about it my friend, other than that I must say I like this guy :)

Last edited:
earth_bender_lift_by_toviorogers-d960l1s.jpg

Name-
Lucky Luciano

Alias-
Se7en

Age-
Unknown because he wont tell anyone

Gender-
M

Charged with-
Grand Larceny, Drug Trafficking, Conspiracy, Espionage

Personality-
Lucky is always testing the limits of everyone and everything around him. He is considered everything from reckless to insane depending on who you ask. His cockiness is only outmatched by his love for himself. He is always talking but no one can ever tell if what he says about his past is true or false due to all the mystery behind it and no connection to the outside world. He saw the dome as a chance to shine and make a name for himself he always did like the idea of the royal lifestyle.

History-
The only thing anyone knows about Luckys past is that he was in espionage and his last job didnt go quite as he expected. What everyone does know is that he is the leader of the Lucky 7's. Once he was stuck in the Lucky decided to make a name for himself the right way he gathered all the pharmaceuticals in town and began to make his own mecidines based off of his own formulas. within weeks he had all the meds and all the followers he needed to start his grand scheme "become king of the dome" he cotrols the majority of the southwest part of the city containing most of the farmland for his resources. its plain and simple if your sick shot dying or dead you come to this guys turf to get patched up... for a fee that is. The Lucky 7's are Always recruiting but only take the luckiest which they have a process of weeding out in there initiation tests. the Lucky 7's is a for the most part a casual and carefree styled gang but cross the line by any means and there is no second chances Lucky will exile you from his terratory and let you fend for yourself under the dome and everyone knows if your by yourself chances are you wont make it long. The Lucky 7's also have control over all drugs in the city the main drug is a blend of herbs similar to spice or synthetic marijuana and the other is a heroin like substance both of his own recipe and no one knows them but him(hes secrative like that).

Powers- Exceptional Luck:
Lucky is one of the if not the most lucky man alive able to predict the probability of any scenario or instance with 99.99999% accuracy and able to pick the right choice everytime to every situation without fail some whove seen him in tight situation would almost call it magic
Geo Manipulation: Lucky can move the ground around him at will forming rock and stone as he desires he can make diamonds from what seems to be nothing(tho they are seemingly useless under the dome) he can create walls which he used to serperate his section of the dome off from hostile groups gangs people and everything in between

Limits-
Luckys geo manipulation can only go up to 100k tons of weight and force(when pushing things into the ground with the earth itself)

Extra-
The Lucky 7's territory is relatively small mostly a large castle made of stone and granet suiting his love for the royal lifestyle and fandoom of GoT before being thrown into the dome and a relatively nice sized farm which are both walled off by 12ft tall stone slab walls and a 10 foot crater around the front and back of the wall the only way in is through the front gate and bridge he created he cares for his people as long as they do right by him he only takes the luckiest people and is the drug/medicine king pin of the land if you think you your lucky enough there may be a spot open for you in the castle​

Attachments

• earth_bender_lift_by_toviorogers-d960l1s.jpg
    earth_bender_lift_by_toviorogers-d960l1s.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 1
Looks good but there are several things that must be mentioned.

1st the sword wouldn't be in the prison anywhere. Though it is possible to make it in the city.

2nd there is no lockdown, there are no guards, and they don't care if you kill people so they wouldn't keep him trapped anywhere.

3rdpower dampening capabilities don't exist, if they did the dome wouldn't be needed.

That's about it my friend, other than that I must say I like this guy :)

Alrighty, I'll just leave it open for interpretation where the sword is. : )

I meant outside the dome. Idk how it is for the rest of the prisoners, whether it's capture or kill for them, but Kypher is definitely supposed to be killed due to the danger his power could pose.

See, I only did that because I was worried my powers would let me simply walk out of the dome. Idk how these forcefields work, but I can definitely disintegrate anything solid. So I said he had a dampener so that it wouldn't allow him to simply walk out of the prison. Perhaps we can say it's a device that will instantly poison him the nano-second his powers are detected to be used. Just for the sake of balancing.

Alrighty, I'll just leave it open for interpretation where the sword is. : )

I meant outside the dome. Idk how it is for the rest of the prisoners, whether it's capture or kill for them, but Kypher is definitely supposed to be killed due to the danger his power could pose.

See, I only did that because I was worried my powers would let me simply walk out of the dome. Idk how these forcefields work, but I can definitely disintegrate anything solid. So I said he had a dampener so that it wouldn't allow him to simply walk out of the prison. Perhaps we can say it's a device that will instantly poison him the nano-second his powers are detected to be used. Just for the sake of balancing.

Well you only get sent the the dome to serve death penalties or life sentences, as for the atomization, no worries the forcefield won't let you touch it like at all. That's why Billy can't just melt through it. Also even if you could walk out of the dome the nukes and killer robots are a hell of a deterrent.

Most of the prisoners here were under the same circumstances of kill on sight, if you made it to Omega Max that means you were lucky enough to get there.

You can have the sword out of the dome, but escape isn't possible. (Even if someone did manage to successfully get out of the dome, it would end the story immediately because the nukes would go off.)

Lastly there are several gangs in the dome.

Each has their own perks and such.

The 28's have vehicles and are believed to be hiding a huge secret. In addition Their territory is set up around the central nuke, and Madiba apparently holds the detonator making him the only nuclear superpower in the dome. He has stated that if the 28's fall... Everyone does.

The lucky sevens are the most heavily fortified gang, they also have a lock on all medications and drugs giving the them alot of influence and power. In addition the Lucky sevens are currently considered allies to the 28's but how long that will last is the golden question.

To hear more about those gangs ask JustDoobIt JustDoobIt & akumashioni akumashioni

Well you only get sent the the dome to serve death penalties or life sentences, as for the atomization, no worries the forcefield won't let you touch it like at all. That's why Billy can't just melt through it. Also even if you could walk out of the dome the nukes and killer robots are a hell of a deterrent.

Most of the prisoners here were under the same circumstances of kill on sight, if you made it to Omega Max that means you were lucky enough to get there.

You can have the sword out of the dome, but escape isn't possible. (Even if someone did manage to successfully get out of the dome, it would end the story immediately because the nukes would go off.)

So basically I have to sneak the sword into the prison somehow via people on the outside. Hmm...

Also, this neck device thingy is gonna have a remote control that's just been randomly put somewhere in the prison. It's someone's way of a practical joke on Kypher. Anyone can find it and pick it up, meaning anyone with this remote basically controls him. You know, because they can kill him with it?

Because without it, he could just run about silly nilly just turning everyone to dust. xD

f58ca690600c6126183343cfc4beb2f2.jpg
Name- Mira Shnider
Alias- Queen Valkyrie
Age- 32
*Gender- Female
Charged with-
Terrorism
Treason
Mass murder
Personality-Queen Valkyrie is a very hot headed individual who more often than not is on the front lines in any confrontation. She doesn't shy away from conflict, in fact she seems to enjoy it. She is very protective over her territory and her "Children" and is willing to go to war for the sake of any one of hers. That said she is an honorable woman who doesn't believe in underhanded tactics, which may be her largest weakness to date.
(Known)History- Everyone in this prison knows who Queen Valkyrie is. She was once a hero on the outside who likely put several inmates in the dome. Yet she wound up walking a different path when her arch nemesis killed her daughter and husband, then he turned himself in. That wouldn't do for this woman. She assaulted the police station that was holding him, and killed him in his cell. After which she hunted down those who released her public information, Tracked down her enemies associates, and even went after the judge who ordered him into protective custody.
After she had completed her warpath she turned herself over hoping for a quick execution. Instead she was tossed into the dome. Since her arrival she has taken an important role in the dome, being one of the only safe Haven's for the female inmates, or those who consider themselves innocent. Within her society the good thrive and the wicked are exiled or killed.
*Powers-
Enhanced Physiology- Mira is enhanced beyond human levels in nearly all categories. She can lift up to 5 tons. Run at speeds in excess of 60mph. Her reflexes are more than 3x that of a normal human and all of her senses have been augmented, her body also produces no fatigue toxins.
Spirit of battle- Mira is also a naturally skilled warrior. Her body instinctively memorizes nearly any combat action she sees and she can draw upon these skills without having to think. Every Kung Fu movie she has ever seen is stored. Utilizing this she can overcome opponents with many more years of training than herself.
Requip- the last ability Mira has is that she can summon any weapon that has ever come into contact with her blood. her arsenal currently includes A sword forged of titanium, a spear with the same metal on it's spear head, a bow and arrows with molecularly sharpened Obsidian arrowheads, A grappling claw, A bolo, Her armor, and a shield made from the same alloy as the dome itself. If these weapons are broken they cannot be summoned again and in order to add new weapons to the list she must get at least a drop of her blood on them
*Extra- Though not all of Queen Valkyries people are warriors, those that are are usually very well trained to fight with swords, spears, and bow and arrows. A fact that unnerves alot of prisoners who don't want to be killed by such primitive means.​

Last edited:
So basically I have to sneak the sword into the prison somehow via people on the outside.

Because without it, he could just run about silly nilly just turning everyone to dust. xD
Then perhaps the atomization power is too much? After all your charecter is messing with the fundamental laws of physics. If you can't have him in the dome without something holding back his power then sorry but that's too much.

Honestly you may just want to rewrite the charecter as a whole.

Then perhaps the atomization power is too much? After all your charecter is messing with the fundamental laws of physics. If you can't have him in the dome without something holding back his power then sorry but that's too much.

Honestly you may just want to rewrite the charecter as a whole.

We've established he can't get outside the dome. I've merely put the restraint so that he can't just kill everyone because I find that boring. Even without the restraint, he cannot escape so chill yourself.

But do note that it is still well within your rules to be as powerful as I am without being able to escape.

Oh, and it doesn't violate any laws of physics. Unless flight, turning one's self to metal and basically every other power in here does too. Also you haven't stated an issue of not being able to manipulate the laws of physics within the roleplay, so who cares?

Also, I find that last part quite irritating. Why do you feel I have to rewrite my character? I could have sworn the first thing you said about him was that you liked him? Is there an issue with his personality? His name and age? His appearance?

Chill myself? I'm pretty chill Kloud.

I do like him and it's not like this is a personal attack.

But what I liked was the personality and history.

But honestly think about it, this prison isn't meant to be for specific people it's made to hold lots of dangerous and powerful criminals. You said it yourself that the powers would allow you to kill people Willy nilly right?

Perhaps not the whole charecters needs replacing. But the powers at the least do. Again it's not personal.

Look at the others.

Telepathy falls into that same instant win category as your charecter.

Yet the manipulation charecter can't work on strong willed people

And the one that can must be on touch.

The problem isn't really the power per say it's more so the lack of restraint it has. For example yes you can Deatomize things on touch, but you kinda redundified that restriction by making him able to attract things to you. Also is there anything he can't Deatomize? How can he take any damage at all if he can simply will matter not to touch him. You see where I'm getting at. Putting a collar that makes him easily killable and unable to use his powers doesn't really solve the issue it just fodderizes the poor guy. I don't want you to be weak, I just don't want you to be godmodded either.

Actually I do see some restrictions that are acceptable. My bad for missing them.
However I still am gonna have to say no to the collar thingy. If they had that tech literally everyone in here would have it.

Actually I do see some restrictions that are acceptable. My bad for missing them.
However I still am gonna have to say no to the collar thingy. If they had that tech literally everyone in here would have it.

Right. Let's just leave it at that then. I'll get rid of the collar, but Kypher won't have much motivation to kill people unless provoked or if he decides to join someone's gang and they tell him to.

Actually, I wonder who's gonna recruit him... :/

Well if he is a skilled swordsman then Queen Valkyrie would likely want him, especially if he isn't overtly aggressive of downright evil.

Otherwise I could see him working with the 28's they would likely "recruit" him by offering him something and making him earn it after he has accepted it

Well it'll probably be more whoever offers first or whoever offers the sweetest deal. Although he doesn't care about much at all, he is somewhat motivated by self interest and personal gain.

We'll see what happens when we get there, perhaps one of the Lucky Sevens will get to him first. :3

Oh, I'd just like to clarify that his "Radiate" ability is rather taxing and he will not be able to just spam it.

It's cool I've Rped with you before I can trust ya.

The Lucky sevens might accept you but you have to be lucky. Lol

The thread will probably be up later today or early tomorrow

It's cool I've Rped with you before I can trust ya.

The Lucky sevens might accept you but you have to be lucky. Lol

The thread will probably be up later today or early tomorrow

Lol yeah, it took me a few moments to realise who you were, Jefferson. xD
A toast to another successful roleplay!
*raises glass to freedom*

Well, idk about lucky, but Kypher sure can deliver his side of a mission with consistency, so that should be good enough. Not that he's gonna strive to join any one group. He'll probably lone wolf it until someone comes along and recruits him.

Ooh, nice. Can't wait. : )

@Destructus Kloud

The Lucky 7's arnt really the group to to go out and look for people with their stone castle and hold on the meds/drugs they hold initiation tests every so often in only groups of 6 letting people come to them no one nos what the test is or how you fail or pass other then members of the lucky 7's but they are sworn to secracy in the initiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back