• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Omega Max. (A prison Rp.)

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.
In the Year 2047 the world has a new problem that it has just finally came up with a solution for. That problem is superpowers, people upon discovering their abilities usually have ample reason to use their power for less than noble reasons. Be it getting revenge on a scorned lover, taking the law into your own hands, or even grand theft. The problem was how do you contain a prisoner who can walk through walls? Or bend steel as if it were a pool noodle?
That was the problem that was solved by Omega Max. A massive prison built on a scale never before seen. It's roughly four times the size of New York City and was supposed to be the first Mega City made by the US. Built to hold a population of up to 100 million. They built a massive dome over the city, hermetically sealed it , laced it with force fields, and built to withstand the most powerful nuclear weapons mankind has at it's disposal. It has no guards instead the prisoners are allowed to roam free within the dome, in the event of a escape attempt Drones are released by the massive robotics factory 1.2 miles beneath the complex. As if all that wasn't enough there is a massive nuclear device in the center of it, along with six more located around the outside of the dome, in the event of a successful breach all seven nukes go off. Most believe that life ends when you are sent here, and in a way they are right, but a new life exists within this dome, one free of law, and order... Will you survive?

(Hi guys this is an Rp me and my brother akumashioni akumashioni came up with. You will be playing the role of a prisoner of the Omega Max Prison system yes is is Co-Ed as in male and female prisoners are not kept seperate . Whatever your crime was or if you are innocent or not your hear now to serve either a life sentence, or the death penalty. It's kinda the same thing here. Most inmates have powers, but none are to OP. If you can get out of the dome in anyway, then it's likely that you are too OP.Think minor powers like if you have super strength the max is 100 tons. Super speed the max is the speed of sound. No cosmic level super God's please.
There will be gangs, there will be violence, and possible graphic situations so if you are squeemish this isn't the RP for you. Your characters CAN die, in fact lone wolves and crazy charecters have a high chance of this happening. That being said there is no limit to how many characters you can make. We will try and be detailed here but I'm not gonna make a post limit. In a brutal survival RP like this it's important to be careful, your decisions will effect your characters in realistic ways. If you break an arm in a fight, or are weak from lack of food, odds are you won't win a fight very easily. Even people without powers can be dangerous here, a smart and crafty man with a plan can do more damage than a powerful super human who can throw a car. Best of luck to all and I hope you enjoy. :) )​

Last edited:
Gotcha I'll put up a CS and we can leave the interest check up for about 2-3 days or until we have 4 seperate members (not including us two) then I'll post the main thread :)

Feel free to add to this but I need at least all of this :)
CS

Faceclaim-(preferably a picture here but if you want to put a description that works as well.)
Name-(You know your name right.)
Alias-
Age- (to have powers you must be younger than 35yrs.No charecters under 18 this is a prison RP)
*Gender- (Imma leave this one alone...)
Charged with-(your crimes)
Personality-(list of five or a paragraph)
(Known)History-(this is what the other prisoners know about you.)
*Powers-(Keep it on the low end for me see limitation examples up above in the first post.)
*Limits-( you only need to fill this out if you have vauge powers like telepathy or manipulation of anything, it's basically a more in depth section about powers.)
*Extra-(Whatever else you wanna add.)​

Last edited:

b9822a3f063771876f2ab10c86501e28.jpg
6ft6in weighing in at 245lbs
Name- Billy Mongrel
Alias- Maader
Age- 27
*Gender- Male
Charged with-
Destruction of government property
Grand Larceny
Racqueteering
Human trafficing
Multiple accounts of murder
Bribery
Forget
Capitol murder
Personality- Billy is a man who knows what he wants , and what he wants is everything. He's calm most of the time but is sometimes prone to violent outbursts. During these outbursts he seems to have no remorse or restraint. He carries himself to a higher standing than most and the only person he will take any "BS" from is his cousin John Mongrel.
(Known)History- Billy was well known in the streets of Brooklyn for stepping up to take over the 27s gang when his cousin was sent to prison. Most know him as a violent and prideful man who went too far one day. Most of his charges didn't seem to stick as he had amassed enough money and power to fight almost any court battle but when he killed the Mayor of New York City and all the evidence put him there it was like a row of dominos as charge after charge was placed. He earned the death penalty and was sent to Omega Max where he promptly became his cousins Right hand.
*Powers- The Molten man.
*Limits- Billy is capable of turning his entire body, or just parts of it, into semi molten rock. This rock is nearly as hard as diamond and has a base temperature of around 1200°f. However he can increase the temperature up to 9600°f at the cost of becoming much softer and less durable. In his molten form he can make minor changes to his physical form, such as moving an organ to avoid damage, stretching his body out, increasing the size of a fist, or even regenerating lost parts. He is also capable of absorbing more molten materials to increase his size but this extra material falls away when he either shifts back or begins to loose focus. Lastly he is completely immune to heat no matter the temperature in both forms.
*Extra- Known as the Right hand of the Madiba, and one of the most dangerous prisoners in the Omega Max.​

Last edited:
IMG_2683.PNG
5ft 2, 165 pounds, black skin, pale tattoos.
Name- Johnithan Mongrel
Alias- Madiba
Age- 32
*Gender- Male (though he refers to himself as something akin to a deity.)
Charged with- Organized crime, Racketeering, 200 murders, orchestrating over 1200 murders, 12 accounts of Capitol murder, four of which being politicians, human trafficking, child labor, kidnapping, public indecency, cannibalism, conspiracy, crimes against humanity.
Personality- "De title my father gave unto me was Johnithan Mongrel... If a man call me by dis name, I will kill dem. De men and women refer to me as Madiba, I believe it is because dey love me as I love dem. I am a generous being, I look after my own, and no man, woman, or prison can stop me from advancing my foothold on dis green earth. I can not abide by rudeness or disrespect, and loyalty is de key to my grace. If I call upon a man, and I tell him.. you are a 28, you must kill this man.. if dey cannot uphold dey duty, den I will kill dem. I do not forgive, I never forget, and my vengeance is pure."
(Known)History- the other prisoners in the dome would know exactly who "Madiba" is and why he belongs here. Everyone knows his real name and not to use it, his entire criminal wrap sheet, and that he is the leader of the 28's. However, almost everyone is convinced that he does in fact have some sort of super power, I'll leave it up to you whether or not you buy it.
*Powers- Johnithan has no powers. He is, however, one smart son of a bitch. He thinks several steps ahead and literally has a plan for anything. He is also very highly equipped and has an organized gang of loyal and effective men at his disposal.
*Limits- You see, he's just a man..
*Extra- Seeing as how this RP is based off of being smart and surviving in an extremely hostile environment, your character should keep in mind that Madiba is very well established. He is almost untouchable and yes, he can have you killed.
**Content Warning**

View attachment 314594
5ft 2, 165 pounds, black skin, pale tattoos.
Name- Johnithan Mongrel
Alias- Madiba
Age- 32
*Gender- Male (though he refers to himself as something akin to a deity.)
Charged with- Organized crime, Racketeering, 200 murders, orchestrating over 1200 murders, 12 accounts of Capitol murder, four of which being politicians, human trafficking, child labor, kidnapping, public indecency, cannibalism, conspiracy, crimes against humanity.
Personality- "De title my father gave unto me was Johnithan Mongrel... If a man call me by dis name, I will kill dem. De men and women refer to me as Madiba, I believe it is because dey love me as I love dem. I am a generous being, I look after my own, and no man, woman, or prison can stop me from advancing my foothold on dis green earth. I can not abide by rudeness or disrespect, and loyalty is de key to my grace. If I call upon a man, and I tell him.. you are a 28, you must kill this man.. if dey cannot uphold dey duty, den I will kill dem. I do not forgive, I never forget, and my vengeance is pure."
(Known)History- the other prisoners in the dome would know exactly who "Madiba" is and why he belongs here. Everyone knows his real name and not to use it, his entire criminal wrap sheet, and that he is the leader of the 28's. However, almost everyone is convinced that he does in fact have some sort of super power, I'll leave it up to you whether or not you buy it.
*Powers- Johnithan has no powers. He is, however, one smart son of a bitch. He thinks several steps ahead and literally has a plan for anything. He is also very highly equipped and has an organized gang of loyal and effective men at his disposal.
*Limits- You see, he's just a man..
*Extra- Seeing as how this RP is based off of being smart and surviving in an extremely hostile environment, your character should keep in mind that Madiba is very well established. He is almost untouchable and yes, he can have you killed.
**Content Warning**

It's Diablo from Suicide Squad xD

Kai Clarke
ZOyer8Zl_400x400.jpeg

Faceclaim- 4'8'' 89lbs Ginger Hair and Purple Eyes. Wears red hoodies, googles and headphones all the time
Name- Kai Arthur Clarke
Age- 19
Gender- Cis Male
Sexuality- Homosexual
Charged with- Many many many many accounts of theft, only caught after being shot in the leg, and escaping past jail cells.
Personality-
Vices - Aggression, Callousness, Craziness, Impatience, Jealousy, Liar, Obsessive, Rashness, Recklessness, Stubbornness,
Virtues - Assertiveness, Courage, Creativity, Curiosity, Daring, Determination, Focus, Generosity, Intuition, Loyalty, Persistence, Reliable, Understanding, Valor.
Known History- To those in Washington State, he is the Thief of Seattle. To those who know him personally, he's just a hyperactive kid. Everyone knows him to be crazy. Not 'I'm going to murder everyone' crazy. More 'I've eaten too much sugar' crazy. He has ADHD and isn't medicated for it which is probably the reason behind it but he doesn't like to mention it due to being picked on when he was younger for his hyperactive attitude. He hangs around with Madiba due to his intelligence and Maader due to his huge size. He'd probably be dead without them and he's surprised they haven't left him for dead either. He isn't the most quiet of people but I guess having someone who can stop a bullet killing you is pretty cool. He's also known for creating things that they wouldn't be able to have in the prison. For example his goggles were made out of his glasses and a bunch of plastic and metal he found. They came in handy when he needed them. His headphones that he treasures were also made by him, out of wiring and small speakers that he engineered himself. It is also noted that he wanted to be an engineer before he was arrested. The two cousins who he is seen with on a constant basis were two of the first few people he met when he was thrown into Omega Max with a life sentence.
Powers- Enhanced Speed
Limits- He cannot go up to the speed of light and without the pilot style goggles and red headphones he wouldn't be able to use his powers as well.
Extra-
completed​

Last edited:
367f022d32d83b381aa08eb7e817ac76-dafpa0t.jpg

Name- Clarie Jane Bouvle
Age- 22
*Gender- Female
Charged with- Theft, Third degree murder, man slaughter, solution, attempted murder, destruction of government property, extortion, human trafficking.
Personality- Clarie is amazing at manipulating people, she can make pretty much anyone do what she wants. Whether with the use of her words, or violence, she almost always gets what she wants. Almost. Her default is her belief that what she does is for the good of people. She's warm and bubbly but also calculated and cunning, while appearing stupid and naive she is often assessing situations she finds herself in.
(Known)History- Clarie was pretty much the worst possible outcome for a woman. She was arrested for prostitution, only to have her other crimes given by a rat within her inner circle. Her murdered multiple woman and men that stood in the way of what she truly wanted-- to strengthen her powers and push her limits further until she could control all of america and eventually the world.
*Powers- Manipulation, can control certain peoples thoughts to a degree.
*Limits- She can only use it for a max length of 30 minutes without resting/recharging her energies. Can only manipulate weak minded/willed individuals.

upload_2017-5-25_23-26-27.png

Name- Ariel
Age- 22
Gender- Demi-Boy (girl who prefers to be recognized as a male/masculine)
Charged with- Distributing methamphetamine and many counts of first and second degree murder
Personality- Ariel is known as more of an introvert, not a big fan of people. He is tough and doesn't like backing down to fights when challenged. He prefers to be alone but will do what is necessary to stay alive in dangerous situations. He is very careful about who he trusts and picks his "friends" wisely. He is also very cocky, aggressive and exceptionally stubborn.
(Known)History- Committed some gruesome murders involving people being brutally tortured and is known for his massive meth distribution services
Powers- Telepathic and Hypnotic abilities
Limits- For my powers to work I have to physically be touching the person

Last edited:
View attachment 315055

Name- Ariel
Age- 22
Gender- Demi-Boy (prefers to be recognized as a male/masculine)
Charged with- Distributing methamphetamine and many counts of first and second degree murder
Personality- Hates most people, tough, open-minded/speaks his mind, stubborn, doesn't trust people easily
(Known)History- Committed some gruesome murders involving people being brutally tortured
Powers- Telepathic and Hypnotic abilities
Limits- For my powers to work I have to physically be touching the person
Would you mind going a bit more in depth? It's kinda bare bones.

EAKvubC.png

Name- Sadine
Age- 18
*Gender- Female
Charged with-
Thievery, Assault, Battery, Attempted Murder, Illegal Drug use, Vandalism.
Personality- Sadine is someone who is addicted, pragmatic, and deeply introverted. She dislikes being known, and would rather stay off of the spotlight, so she tends to mind her own business most of the time. However, she does have occasional outbursts, but only when her buttons are pushed. This also means she'd rather avoid being a target, not randomly attacking people without self-defense. However, she isn't antisocial, and she knows that she has to deal with other people to get what she wants. She does believe in having distance, though, and would rather not be towards people she'd know is powerful, with the potential for her death. In fact, she may seem kind of "chill" and "friendly" towards people, who don't show themselves as an immediate threat, but due to her addiction and withdrawal symptoms, she sometimes appears stressed and on edge.
(Known)History- She is relatively unknown, being a small time criminal. She's physically strong and has gotten into a few fights, though not without bruises or injuries. She's to addicted to cigarettes, but has tried some others beforehand, though it's unknown how a metallic, bronze woman can be affected by such material. She often tries to scavenge, and is currently focused on survival (and finding tobacco).
*Powers- Metal-chan
*Limits- She has the ability to turn herself, and to turn any part of her into metal at any will. She can also meld and transform her limbs to any shame she would want to, and hell, could even flatten herself down if she wished. However, she is limited by her sheer mass, she can't grow any bigger than she already is, and she can't shrink down. She can also "regenerate", as in if her arm is cut open, or perhaps broken, she can simply melt it down and rebuild it; she can't simply regrow an arm if one were to remove the part which her arm belonged to. As in, if one were able to cut her legs off, human or metal form, and throw them away where she can't reattach them, she'd have to be legless for potentially the rest of her life.

This, is actually sort of the reason she's still alive in the first place.
*Extra-(Whatever else you wanna add.)

Last edited:
EAKvubC.png

Name- Sadine
Age- 17
*Gender- Female
Charged with-
Thievery, Assault, Battery, Attempted Murder, Illegal Drug use, Vandalism.
Personality- Sadine is someone who is addicted, pragmatic, and deeply introverted. She dislikes being known, and would rather stay off of the spotlight, so she tends to mind her own business most of the time. However, she does have occasional outbursts, but only when her buttons are pushed. This also means she'd rather avoid being a target, not randomly attacking people without self-defense. However, she isn't antisocial, and she knows that she has to deal with other people to get what she wants. She does believe in having distance, though, and would rather not be towards people she'd know is powerful, with the potential for her death. In fact, she may seem kind of "chill" and "friendly" towards people, who don't show themselves as an immediate threat, but due to her addiction and withdrawal symptoms, she sometimes appears stressed and on edge.
(Known)History- She is relatively unknown, being a small time criminal. She's physically strong and has gotten into a few fights, though not without bruises or injuries. She's to addicted to cigarettes, but has tried some others beforehand, though it's unknown how a metallic, bronze woman can be affected by such material. She often tries to scavenge, and is currently focused on survival (and finding tobacco).
*Powers- Metal-chan
*Limits- She has the ability to turn herself, and to turn any part of her into metal at any will. She can also meld and transform her limbs to any shame she would want to, and hell, could even flatten herself down if she wished. However, she is limited by her sheer mass, she can't grow any bigger than she already is, and she can't shrink down. She can also "regenerate", as in if her arm is cut open, or perhaps broken, she can simply melt it down and rebuild it; she can't simply regrow an arm if one were to remove the part which her arm belonged to. As in, if one were able to cut her legs off, human or metal form, and throw them away where she can't reattach them, she'd have to be legless for potentially the rest of her life.

This, is actually sort of the reason she's still alive in the first place.
*Extra-(Whatever else you wanna add.)
You cannot be younger than 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back