• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ollie's Apocalyptic Thread

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ollie's Apocalyptic Thread
Hi! I'm Ollie. I'm an environmental biology major who also writes audio drama scripts in my spare time! I was around here a while back, and then some personal things happened and I had to take a break. I'm kinda sorta back now, though! I'm looking for a partner to delve into the apocalyptic genre with me, but before that, let's outline what I'm able to give to the roleplay!
  • I like to write multiple characters and have the ability to!
  • I can write up to 12 large paragraphs, given material to work with.
  • I'm able to plan and carry a plot well.
  • I can do short, long, or medium character sheets, or none at all, if people prefer to just jump right in!
  • I'm fine with any sort of pairing, or no romance at all.
  • I'm very patient!
  • I can write in threads or PMs, and maybe discord if you can convince me.
  • I write any gender.
  • I write diverse characters.
  • I love to chat and plot, but can easily tone that down if people aren't comfortable!
Now, here are my rules!
  • Please be patient with me. I have a lot going on right now, and roleplaying is a hobby for me, not a job. I don't want to treat it as something it isn't.
  • That said, I am feeling like writing something more detailed, so please be able to write 2+ paragraphs per post! Of course, shorter is fine, if there's not much to reply to.
  • I prefer m//, f//, or NB/A pairing wise, since I've played a lot of m/f, but I will do m/f if thats truly something important to my partner.
  • Please balance your characters well; no one likes a overpowered character who has NO flaws!
  • Please plan the plot with me!
  • Please be alright with mature themes! Not smut/anything erotic; just serious story aspects.

Now that that's done....plots! Or something like that.

I'm looking for apocalyptic threads of any kind! But, below are the ones I'm really looking for. The thread/adventure could start in the middle of the apocalypse, or maybe the beginning! We can talk about it.

Pandemic/Epidemic/Disease Apocalyptic story: An apocalyptic story that starts due to an outbreak of a disease!

Zombies: The classic zombie apocalypse. Like the one above, but....you know. With the undead.

Natural Disaster: The world iced over? Got too hot? Flooded? Constant tornadoes, tsunamis, and earthquakes? A combination? I'm up for it.

Plants: As a botany-leaning environmental biology major, I'm legally obligated to put this here. Something with plants. Do I know exactly how this would work? No. But....still.

Supernatural: Ghosts! Ghouls! Werewolves! Fae! I don't know!

Aliens: Yea.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me or post here!

Still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back