• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Old West/1800s RP, Anyone?

SomeSortaWriter

Fan of Psychological, horror and old west stories
I have a craving for a good "Old West" / historical fiction story set anywhere from the 1870s-1890s United States. My character would be a horse trader, using John Cusack as face claim. All other details can be discussed so that we both contribute to figuring out the story we'd both enjoy. :-)

Multi-para to Novella preferred. I've written old west stories and Victorian-era scenes before, but not with this new character, so he needs to be fleshed out. I work fulltime on weekdays but can check in here often. Just putting the feelers out to see who'd be interested in the genre! I've also used Casey Affleck and Michael Fassbender for western FCs.

I'm not a big fan of Anime or cartoon character images, so preference is for more realistic face claims. And at least some understanding of the time period is helpful, but no expertise required.

47baf9a3571c7364d867aedca7a2811f.jpgab2d2e39a7ad114a9861be35795d424b.jpg2962c7df2b3eb713b18272da9f9b981e.jpg

Attachments

• 7f0e688cb029f54c28a20e2d62331ea4--jack-oconnell-john-cusack.jpg
    7f0e688cb029f54c28a20e2d62331ea4--jack-oconnell-john-cusack.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ux0Aldq.jpg
    Ux0Aldq.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm not extremely familiar with the Old West setting myself, as I haven't consumed too much media related to it, but I'm an eager learner, and do fairly well merging into any context the story requires, if I do say so myself! I'm interested :)

I'm not extremely familiar with the Old West setting myself, as I haven't consumed too much media related to it, but I'm an eager learner, and do fairly well merging into any context the story requires, if I do say so myself! I'm interested :)
Excellent! Let's discuss more soon. I'll be away much of the day but will return later. :-)

Ooh this sounds fun! I'd definitely be interested, I love the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back