• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Old Universes | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Damn, I'm starting to feel really sorry for my character. I mean, he's just an 18 year old kid, lost in a world he doesn't understand and completely unequipped to handle it. And now he's being chased by a sadistic robot. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

He also happens to be kind of a jerk, but still. Damn.

Does anyone else get that way about their characters?

At points, yea! But oof, poor dude. It's only gonna go downhill from here.

elytra elytra Unfortunately, and probably quite expectedly, I will not be involved with this RP any longer. The ghosting during the first week has me quite discouraged and I'm afraid I don't have the gusto to continue. Best of luck to you and your roleplaying companions.

Yea, I did figure this would happen! No worries.

DemonicLillies DemonicLillies

I have some questions about CAGA just to know what my character would be able to see. I had supposed that the armor would be made out of some sort of durable plastic-like thing that wouldn't be able to conduct an electrical charge, so of course Zach's taser would be useless on it. But I just want to know:
1) Is CAGA's charging port exposed?
2) Does CAGA have any exposed wires/circuitry? (I had supposed that the collapsed arm joint would expose some wires since there would have to be some running through it, but you can decide if that's true or not)
3) How many legs does CAGA have, and how fragile are they?
4) As of right now, my hands are free and I'm still armed and conscious, right?
5) If I do manage to short-circuit CAGA, it does have a backup motherboard somewhere, right? I feel like it would be very smart for a robot to keep a backup motherboard. That way, your character wouldn't die if my character managed to hit a vulnerable spot.
6) If I don't manage to short-circuit or otherwise incapacitate your bot, I doubt that CAGA is going to show much mercy. In that case, could some of the other crew members of the Saint Antonia come back from their looting (that's where I'm presuming they are) and save my ass? I don't really care how much suffering and torture my character goes through beforehand (wow I'm sadistic), but I would prefer not to die or be permanently handicapped.

1) CAGA, or any combat model for that matter, doesnt have a charging port! they run off a small, portable nuclear generator.
2) The only wires it has really has showing are at the joints in its legs and arms
3) 2! And they're pretty sturdy
4) yup! just pinned down by the leg
5) they have a backup motherboard, but its a lot less stable than the current one. a much higher chance of CAGA short circuiting and... detonating
6) youd have to ask the others!

So hold up, what exactly is happening on the Saint Antonia? I haven't seen a response from people except CAGA, Zach, and Stra, who are all on board still. So like who's the pirate crew? What are they doing?

I could place in Annie, as she would most likely still be on board since she's a pirate. I left her position open just in case I had to put her somewhere

Error 420 Error 420 DemonicLillies DemonicLillies elytra elytra

Sure thing. Let me just write his sad attempt at a last hurrah.

Here's my plan: Zach will manage to basically electrocute CAGA by throwing his taser at a clump of exposed wires. Of course, Zach expects CAGA to spaz out and die. Which CAGA does, but only for a few seconds, because it has a really stellar back up system. CAGA comes back, angrier than ever, and traps and disarms Zach for real this time before he can get away. CAGA has a few moments to do whatever it wants (let's say 30 seconds. Hit me with your best shot).
That's when Yashi and/or Annie enter, who interfere before things can get too deadly or permanently damaging.

Everyone wins. My poor character gets a little bit of respect for temporarily incapacitating a combat bot. CAGA gets to torture someone. And Yashi and/or Annie... well, they get to rescue someone. They're really getting the short end of the deal.

What do you think? Sounds good?

Last edited:
In the middle of orientation week, will post soon

Yea I figured I just haven't actually been at my computer in forever. I'll post soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back