• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Old Universes | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1532647538619-png.467062

This is the OOC for Old Universes! Players can feel free to chat here after they've signed up! There'll probably be little announcements and stuff here as well, eventually, once we've started up.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers we also have a discord ooc for those who want it!

Last edited:
Vanillacrazycake Vanillacrazycake Your character is awesome and also accepted!! I really love the idea for her. I'm putting this here just to avoid clogging up the character area

Name: Daniel Reilly/Raghallach

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Human

Role: Scavenger/trader "Depends on who I'm around honestly. If there's a bunch of rival scavengers about I'll turn trader, otherwise I'll make use of the ruins. Could never be a pirate though, don't suffer from any of the personality disorders you need to be one."

Weaponry:
A crossbow "Found this beauty in some fancy old museum no one had ransacked until I reached it, kept in pristine condition in a small glass box. They definitely knew how to handle ammo when these things were made, either pluck one out of a corpse or make a new one, either's easy enough. Best part though's the stuff you can do to a bolt. Little oil and a light, then you start a fire after it lands. Poison on the tip of a bolt, and it doesn't need to hit a vital area to kill. Brittle tip, and the shrapnel's hard to remove after. I won't even mention what a small canister for a tip can do if you set it up right."

Old security firm service pistol. "Found it in some security office a few years back, and figured that it's stopping power would be more useful at my side then on a trader's stand. It's been modified of course, the old stuff's either too weak or fragile to make it today."

Equipment & Supplies:
Mining laser (Somewhat faulty power source causes it to cut out every so often)
Breaching charges
Emergency respiration mask
Infrared goggles (can fit over the mask as well as just fit over Dan's head)
Toolbox with some of the tools worn down or missing from over use.
A duffel bag filled with various food items

roman-mindek-gunslinger-color-01-tumb.jpg

Personality: Daniel is a pragmatic man, and he prides himself on his adaptability. This isn't to say that he lacks humility or outbursts of sentimentality and kindness such as giving a starving man a little bit of food to eat or giving a dead stranger some form of burial, but he makes sure not to give the starving man anything else of value, and the corpse pays for a rudimentary cremation with everything of value the corpse had with them. Despite his lack of respect for more sensitive and emotional issues, Daniel is usually a rather cheerful and content man; he has a lifestyle that works for him and he knows how to return to it when he's dealt with what upset the routine.

Accepted!! I couldn't at you thisll have to do. I'll add you to the list now, can't wait to see him in action! EDIT: Just one question, do you know where you want him to start out?

sweet ty so much! Are we just waiting for the first post?
Yep! I'll be putting it up pretty soon. I have my much-loved (on my part) graphics ready, as well as the opening portion, just I just need to slap some scenes together and we are a go

Should have the IC up very, very soon!

The bccode won't be that pretty because rpnation keeps....changing my coding for some reason, but I'll have it done in a minute or so when I type u my character posts
THAT KEPT HAPPENING TO ME! I thought I was just missing things, because I have very little coding experience, but then I realized the site changing it. Hmph.

THAT KEPT HAPPENING TO ME! I thought I was just missing things, because I have very little coding experience, but then I realized the site changing it. Hmph.
YEA I can't make the tabs look nice because whenever I make multiple paragraphs it dies.

what exactly is the problem? I have bbcode experience and might be able to help
I know how to do the tabs, but unfortunately having paragraphs makes it separate into two different tabs. I've gotten everything into the tabs I want them to be in, though, thank god

I know how to do the tabs, but unfortunately having paragraphs makes it separate into two different tabs. I've gotten everything into the tabs I want them to be in, though, thank god
Paragraphs as in the indentation or paragraphs as in space between the two? Are you doing shift+enter or just enter?

Alright I rushed my beginning posts for my characters just for the sake of getting this thing up! I'll post it here in a sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Back