• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Old Universes | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Uhh... one quick question! Mostly because I’m not observant. Do some of the characters know each other or are they all strangers?
Up to you, honestly. You can discuss it with other players, or if you want all strangers and you're in the same area, feel free to say your character is new to that particular ship or just never came across the other characters

:blowkiss: Ditto, and thank you very, very much. I'm looking forward to this RP! this might be dumb, but is the Main Thread open to characters' replies yet?
Main thread is totally open! Have at it!

Alright, all current characters are on the list!

I made a post in the main thread and I'd like some feedback, whenever anyone gets done reading over it, hopefully I did that right.

I made a post in the main thread and I'd like some feedback, whenever anyone gets done reading over it, hopefully I did that right.
I saw it in my email and it looked great but it seems to be...gone now so I'm guessing you deleted it hah

I saw it in my email and it looked great but it seems to be...gone now so I'm guessing you deleted it hah

I think I edited it too many times, I was trying to fix something and it kept overwriting me for some reason and now the post says "Waiting for Moderator Approval" so I guess now we wait...

I think I edited it too many times, I was trying to fix something and it kept overwriting me for some reason and now the post says "Waiting for Moderator Approval" so I guess now we wait...
Aw jeez hopefully it's back up soon. It was very good imo I love your character so far.

Sweet it's back I'll reply soon

Take your time, hopefully we got some nice posts from everyone else in the meantime as well, lets get this party started!

Hell yea!! I'm pretty excited. I'm getting all the stuff for the first events together, even though we'll be waiting a bit just to get some good old interaction in.

perfect!! Love the characters so far...I am, again, super excited for this.

WOO finally got my character up! Took a bit longer than expected because I wanted to figure out how he looks and draw him first but I'm happy with the result! Hope y'all like him too!

Just a note: We're arranging with Bang Bang Bang Bang to have Strarphiur be captured by Ghost at the start of the RP, so there's a good reason for them all to be in the same place. :D

WOO finally got my character up! Took a bit longer than expected because I wanted to figure out how he looks and draw him first but I'm happy with the result! Hope y'all like him too!

Just a note: We're arranging with Bang Bang Bang Bang to have Strarphiur be captured by Ghost at the start of the RP, so there's a good reason for them all to be in the same place. :D
VEK0.gif

Looks awesome!!! Already gave the OK on the capture thing, so you're all good to go!

After it being suggested I've put together a discord server for all those who want it! Link is below.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

'course, this will be still up for anyone who'd just like to stick to the site, and all roleplaying will remain here <3

That reminds me, event 1 is being held on the 12th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back