• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Old Universes | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Pattern The Pattern I find it hilarious that the insult Mark gets is 'some guy called markus'

I'm loving Daniel he's great

elytra elytra I'm afraid I've fallen a bit behind due to some irl distractions. Do you think you could give me a summary of where the RP is at the moment?
Also I don't see a link to the interest check anywhere I wanted to see who I supposed to be partnered with.

elytra elytra I'm afraid I've fallen a bit behind due to some irl distractions. Do you think you could give me a summary of where the RP is at the moment?
Also I don't see a link to the interest check anywhere I wanted to see who I supposed to be partnered with.
Hey, not much has happened! We just have a few character interactions within the boundaries of the ships, so no one has gone past that. Since you'll be at the lighthouse first, you'd be partnered with Dreamtique Dreamtique at the moment I think. The first event is on the 12th.

Hey, not much has happened! We just have a few character interactions within the boundaries of the ships, so no one has gone past that. Since you'll be at the lighthouse first, you'd be partnered with Dreamtique Dreamtique at the moment I think. The first event is on the 12th.
Thanks a lot! Sorry for my absence I'll make an attempt to be more present

elytra elytra Unfortunately it appears as though my RP partner has disappeared. I'm at the Lighthouse trying to communicate with my RP partner but I haven't seen them around in some time.

The event is tomorrow, so if there's no reply by the end of today, we'll at least have some interaction for you! Sorry about that dude, hope that's alright :'^/

Yea!! I'll be making an Annie post soon but havoc must be dealt out!

Yoshiro Yoshiro accepted! We just started our first event, so feel free to jump in

Mr.Issimo Mr.Issimo Knightling Knightling Both characters accepted! We just started an event, so The Greenfly is on the Thetis Sector Lighthouse to make a delivery, and The Saint Antonia is raiding the marketplace.

DemonicLillies DemonicLillies

Just a heads up, my character's pens are weapons in disguise and can be extended into (for one) a medium length blade and (for the other) a taser by clicking the end. Of course, the clicker is fingerprint sensitive. The d'Arabesque family wouldn't leave him defenseless.

I didn't want to surprise you. This is what I meant in my post about "not reveal[ing] his cards too rashly." I'm not saying this means that my character can necessarily beat your character though.

Damn, I'm starting to feel really sorry for my character. I mean, he's just an 18 year old kid, lost in a world he doesn't understand and completely unequipped to handle it. And now he's being chased by a sadistic robot. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

He also happens to be kind of a jerk, but still. Damn.

Does anyone else get that way about their characters?

elytra elytra Unfortunately, and probably quite expectedly, I will not be involved with this RP any longer. The ghosting during the first week has me quite discouraged and I'm afraid I don't have the gusto to continue. Best of luck to you and your roleplaying companions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back