• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {old} smoaki's 1x1 search

amxlia

barmherzigkeit

blessing_by_fukari-da7cxsa.jpg

wolf_fur_by_fukari-d9j44n1.jpg

spray_by_fukari-d7v3uha.jpg

messy_hair_by_fukari-d7jegqo.jpg

please pm me if you're interested! : )
**I will warn that I am about to dive head-first into finals week next week so i'll be pretty swamped**
{art is not mine, all credit to
fukari, one of my favorite deviant artists}

hello my fellow 'earthians'
hello lovelies! my name's smoaki~
I am currently 15 years old with a probably unhealthy obsession with milanos and pepsi-cola. wait wait! before you keep scrolling because of my age, i can assure you that i have plenty experience with all sorts of subjects on RpN, and prefer to roleplay with other good roleplayers, age not considered.

now, if you're still here and i've caught your attention {as i hope i have Cx} here are a few things about me;
- I live in the western US, and my timezone is MST currently, but i'll keep you posted if that changes. I am willing to roleplay with someone who might be waking up about the time I go to bed here, but I can't promise consistent posts during your day, because, well, though I do tend to stay up 'til 3 in the morning on weekends, sometimes it is required of me to sleep. x3
- I am perfectly fine with all sorts of romantic pairings {fxm, mxm, fxf} but if you're not just let me know and we can figure out what's best for us!
- Yes, I am a fan of romantic relationships between characters, but I am 100% okay with doing a platonic one if you'd prefer : )
- Again, on age, as long as you have decent grammar and spelling and can write semi-detailed to detailed posts, I don't care if you're 3 or 75
- On posts, I would prefer that each post be somewhere between 1-5 paragraphs {a good 5-11 sentences each} but I do like to keep it that flexible because having experienced writers block on many an occasion myself, sometimes i know that the damned words just wont come!! but, still, semi-detailed to detailed posts please
- Lastly, I am 1000% okay with playing both male and female characters, and will probably mostly gauge it on how comfortable you are with different types of relationships : )

now that we've gotten that out of the way, here's some ever more fun stuff- the rules! : D
- please please please no one-liners. It bugs the crap out of me to have that little to work with for my posts. again, i understand having writers block, but i know that it is possible to at least get a short paragraph's worth of content out when writers blocked.
- site rules, my rules. no overly sexual content please. i am perfectly fine with the fluffy stuff like holding hands and kisses, and am okay with sexual tension and sexually charged moments depending on the roleplay, but after that we can choose to either "fade to black" or end the moment.
- you don't have to communicate with me out of the roleplay, but i do tend to like to chat sometimes about what's going on and ask your opinion of ideas for upcoming 'scenes'. you can also feel free to ask me any questions you'd like! {though i'll warn you off of too terribly personal questions, as i am a kind of private person who doesn't feel 100% comfortable on the interwebs. questions about fandoms? sure. characters? go right ahead! my name? eh... not so much}
- i will
not allow mary or gary sues. i am a sucker for angsty things, but a character doesn't necessarily have to be angsty, just give them some personality, some story. a reason i should like and be interested in them. {don't feel the need to go overboard though. if we're just doing a fluffy lil' pairing, i don't need their entire family to be dead and have them be blind and paralyzed or something like that. just make them real}
- third person pov. i insist.
- if you need to take a bit of time off or leave, please let me know. don't just... vanish. please.

alright, on to the stuff you're actually here for- ~roleplays~
bolded names are characters that i would prefer to play. if there is no bolded name, i am fine with playing either character. * = how much i crave that roleplay. more stars, more of a want for it. you get the gist.
** I will also warn that at any time this list is subject to change, whether than means adding on some pairings/taking a couple off, it may change**
roles:
Supernatural - Dean x Castiel ****
Sherlock - John x Sherlock **
Hunger games - Katniss x Gale
Harry Potter - Hermione x Draco ****
Harry Potter- Hermione x Harry ***
Avatar the last air bender - Katara x Zuko ***
Realistic - Friend x Friend
Realistic - Good girl/boy x Bad girl/boy * {sorry not sorry Cx I am trash}
Realistic - Shy girl/guy x Party girl/guy
Realistic - Celebrity x Non-fan **
Realistic - Celebrity x Fan
Realistic - Drifter x Local *
Realistic - Rich girl/guy x ex-prostitute {very Les Mis inspired only with less... death. hopefully.}
Realistic - Closeted guy/girl x Open guy/girl
Realistic - Country girl/guy x City girl/guy
Realistic - Cop x Tag-along writer **{Castle inspired}
Realistic - Criminal x Old Flame {Cable Girls inspired. if you haven't seen it, it's a really good spanish [as in spain] show on netflix}
Fantasy - Pirate x Noble ***
Fantasy - Pirate x Commoner *
Fantasy - Noble x Commoner *
Fantasy/Modern - Demon x Human **
Fantasy/Modern - Demon x Angel ****
Fantasy/Modern - Angel x Human **

{like i said before, the list is subject to change, and feel free to suggest plots/pairings you think would be cool! most any of these could be set in any time period, but i will say i'm more used to either a medieval setting for fantasy ones or a modern one. i'm not against trying something new though! but i will insist on the fandom pairings being in their own times, maybe a couple of seasons back for the shows if necessary}

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back