• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(OLD) Bombie's Roleplay Pairing Thread

Bombielonia

GMT+3

Hey, you!

I am Bombielonia, but mostly go as Bombie. I have been roleplaying for around four years now. It all started by roleplaying on video games before eventually I found my self on this website.

First off, if I owe you a reply, please inform me as I might've forgotten. It is unlikely that I wouldn't reply to you without a reason.

When I post it depends on what is happening in the roleplay. Such as the situation my character is in, what is happening and how can my character react. You may ask me for a sample post.

( Some of my previous roleplays will be posted down below! )

Also, I am an open person! Don't be afraid to chat with me as we roleplay, I love conversing. =]

~*~

My preferences when it comes to roleplay:

◆ I am better at role playing female characters over male characters. I do not mind roleplaying a male, but not as good.

◆ I do not mind FxF, MxM or MxF.

◆ I enjoy roleplaying over conversations yet I do not mind threads.

◆ I love roleplaying more than one character. It's something optional, though.

◆ I enjoy a bit of all in a roleplay; action.. Romance, comedy, drama! I admire mixing.. Another optional thing!

◆ I am open for all genres. (Steampunk, medieval, modern, etc..)

Pairings:

Feel free to suggest other pairings.

◆ Servant x Royal/Noble

◆ Pirate x Royal/Noble (Ship raid, keep raid and so on)

◆ Assassins x Target / Assassin x Assassin √√

◆ Bully x bullied

◆ Mr x Mrs Smith-like

◆ Couples: Perhaps something more like slice of life. An affair, drama, romance, a laugh here or there, etc.

◆ Kidnapped x Victim

◆ Crush/Overly possessive/Stalker etc..

◆ Boss x Coworker

◆ Gamer x Gamer

◆ Student x Teacher

◆ Kidnapped/Kidnapper

◆ Muti-universe Canon characters. (Most likely comedy more than romance or drama.)

◆ Thief/mugger/bandit x victim

◆ ♥♥♥ Everyday life - A Casual roleplay between two people. Lovers, friends, whatever it is. Just, life as it goes.Drama, perhaps action. Couples,. friends and all of that.

◆ Your own suggestion!
;)

Fandom(s):

I enjoy roleplaying OC characters in universes such as the ones listed down below.

◆ Lost Girl universe

◆ Lost (Survival on an island concept)

◆ Game of Thrones universe

◆ World of Warcraft universe.

◆ Black is the new Orange (Prison idea)

~*~

I Live the Life I Choose | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Modern - Oceanic Flight 616 | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

And please, if you lose interest or if you do not like something happening within our roleplay please just don't 'poof' away. Message me about it, whether you want to stop roleplaying with me or want to stop/change what is happening within our roleplay. I hate hanging on a cliff for a reply, I am needy when it comes to roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I've watched every single episode of LOST, and have been craving a roleplay similar to it, though I do have a few things I need to let you know in advance: I am one a few times a day, due to school, homework, and family, and I am fairly busy on weekends (Sundays aren't too bad for me, however). But, though I'm not as active as most, I can post a decent sized post, consisting of at LEAST a large paragraph, though my goal is to aim for two or more. I hope my lack of activity won't be a major issue. Oh, and I also rather prefer playing male character, if you don't mind. If you're interested, and up to make a roleplay based off of the amazing TV show, LOST, please contact me and don't hesitate! I don't bite. c:

@Nyardi Tonks I sadly don't have an idea, idea. I just wanted to, as in, uh. Roleplay something similar, so to say? The concept behind imprisonment and all!

@Ohm ONI Hey you! :P I will message you, I fell asleep last night when I was speaking to you, sowwy.

@ThatRandomKitty I do not mind at all! If you wish it to be a 1x1 feel free to message me. If you want it to be group based, i'm actually planning on a concept related to it; where a plane crashes on the same island only not with the same lore. More realistic so to say!

Uhh.- Well, er. *Embarrassed*

I meant as in, I wanted to do the idea of playing a pairing where uhh. Characters are in prison, a-yup!

Hey! I'll to do a roleplay with you! You had some pretty cool ideas and I wouldn't mind doing any of them but for the fandoms one...well I haven't seen either show so I'm not sure i'm ideal for that kinda thing...

Enters the elevator and sighs. The usual boring tone. Ugh, change it already. Reaching a hand out; Bombie clicks the 'Bump' floor button, on which the elevator begins moving upwards.

Would you be interested in a gamer/gamer yuri rp? Maybe like they meet in game and become really close then when they meet in real life they find out they are both girls? Just a thought. PM me if you are interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back