• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ok hear me out, dragon ball rp

jthablaidd

Howdy! I’m back once again lookin for story lovers! And as always don’t worry, I love throwing in some romance and tons of action into the rp.

This time I have a more specific request than usual, the universe I’m looking to do is set in dragon ball(but this can be substituted for another powerful universe that you like). The plots can vary, from our boyos starting as simple novices to the heavy hitters of the z fighters, rulers of an empire, or something else we can brainstorm.

You can be whoever you’d like and how many you’d like, canon or not. I’ll be my oc jon like I always do: Egads! - RP Repository

And don’t be shy to dm and ask if we can do a different plot/universe you have in mind;3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back