• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oh no, not yet another mha rp...

All For One

Symbol of Evil
Northview Academy, like many others, is an institution in the united states dedicated to the training the next generation. However, despite being formally known as the best hero academy in the US, the school nowadays have a less than stellar reputation. Whilst they still get a large number of applications every year, most of the students tend to leave after the first year, transferring to one of the better schools. This, along with their outdated facilities and insufficient financial support have led

Fortunately, the upcoming school year seems like it'll be different. A new principal has taken over management of the school, promising to do everything in her power to return the school to its former glory. However, Northview Academy has refused to go into details about the overhaul in their facilities, curriculum, and staff.

For one reason or another, you’ve taken interest into Northview Academy and have applied despite not knowing the details to its up and coming changes. The only thing you know for sure though, is that you certainly want to become a professional hero and Kokoro Academy seems like the perfect school for you.

To make things a bit clearer, I'll answer the following questions:

Can I join this despite not being caught up with the anime/manga?
Yes, this rp won't involve any characters or events from canon so that shouldn't be a problem.
Can I play as a villain?
No, you're restricted to playing as students and teachers for two reasons. Firstly, I don't want to divide the players more than necessary. Secondly, certain arcs (like the entrance exam) of the rp will focus exclusively on the school side of things and as such those choosing to play as villains would have nothing to do during large parts of the rp.
What's the difference between this and any other mha rp?
To be honest, not much.

The main difference is that the school part of the rp will be a bit more focused on the needs of each indivual character. In short, each character will pick a specialization (which can be anything from combat to stealth to rescue) and then during rp the character will then focus a bit more on whatever that specialization is. This system is mostly there to make sure that your character won't get stuck in too many classes not suited for them.
Will there be a posting requirement?
Yes, each post must be at least a paragraph.

If you have any other questions, concerns or suggestions just leave a comment.

Would love to come along as a Student, got 2 diffrent diffrent concepts from other games i can bring in if a spots still open.
Jane Dorethy Delacroix, Quirk: Zombie. Melee Close Combat and Medical
Jean Glastonbury, Quirk: Spin. Mid/Close Range Moblie Trickster/Combat and Negotiation/Quips/Distraction (Would lower this one down since previous version was a older Vigilante)

Can post in the profiles if needed.

These were two of the characters i had in mind for using for the game itself. Not sure if you want a Teacher as well as ive had some games want 1 of each. Only thing i would note is i intended the Hero names to come later and they start off undecided.

• iZKtNJy.png

Jean Glastonbury
    "Spin Doctor"

Role: Trickster/Distraction

• Quirk: Spin

Put simply, by touching a target Jean is capable of imparting or stopping rotation with a stored energy. The level of effect depends entirely on the time spent in contact or the amount of stored energy expended, though various effects can increase this store. The amount of energy that can be gathered is limited by the users own stamina most commonly through their own movements, though the excessive act of converting such energy can be exhausting. Jean is currently attempting to refine the efficency of such actions over time through subtle movements and techniques as well as increasing her stamina. A Extremely versatile quirk, it was origionally believed to be fairly weak though has been pushed beyond its limits by her through her practice, she has even managed to gain limited control over the Magnus effect further expanding there capabilities to a variety of unique effects and incorperating her full body to produce the spins desired. One additional facet that seems to be related to her quirk is a increased sense of balance and equilibrium, not getting dizy with the heavy fotations.

Weaknesses:
      -The full effect is limited by the users own stamina
      -Most advanced effects require full use of her limbs or movment to implimiment.
      -Unable to be used go its full effect if time has not been taken to gather energy beforehand.
      -Requires tools in order to extend her range beyond close combat, with 20 feet being her maximum without such.,

Last edited:
I'm pretty sold, here's my character that I use for most MHA RP

Name: Laurence
Appearance: For physical structure, just Michael Myers. Dark brown hair, messy but back a bit
Quirk: Relentless - When activated, the objective set on the user's mind becomes the top priority and purely focuses on that and gains increased productivity of adrenaline/epinephrine. The user also somehow has godlike tracking, knowing where the target(s) is no matter what.
Quirk Drawback: Cannot be deactivated until the goal is complete and mind is ONLY set on the goal
Biography: Laurence was born into a crime family and was used by his mother and father. Even though he was ten times for productive than his siblings, he was treated like a tool and felt degraded as a person while his siblings were treated like they were god's coming. He then escaped from the family, effectively disowning himself from the family and hunkered down at an abandoned military base.
Personality: Calm, very hostile when angry, always speaks his mind
Dislikes: Doesn't really dislike anything other than stuff that's either illegal or harms others
Relationships: N/A

also if I get accepted into the RP, is there a discord and if not, do you mind if I make one?

I'd be up for that if there is. Looks 6 people so far (including GM)

Last edited:
also if I get accepted into the RP, is there a discord and if not, do you mind if I make one?
If people want to there to be one, I wouldn't mind making a Discord.

It'll be possible to make a character in the hero course whose specialization is building/managing support items, yes. But it won't be possible to play as someone who only attends the support course.

It'll be possible to make a character in the hero course whose specialization is building/managing support items, yes. But it won't be possible to play as someone who only attends the support course.
So kinda of like Momo in the Hero Course.

If people want to there to be one, I wouldn't mind making a Discord.
Yeah a discord lets people chat OOC alot easier/faster. As well as get to know each other/clarify things quicker if needed.

Last edited:
And that makes 7, think i know another interested if we want to make it 8. But not sure how many you feel you can handle All For One All For One

True, though more people=more delay between posts. Especially if some are more frequent posters than others. Thought id ask in either case.

I'm gonna wait until the actual thread to go into more detail on your characters, but I'm gonna warn you that I've decided to not allow mutation quirks based on mythological creatures.
Sorry for splitting hairs, but zombies are media monsters, not mythical creatures.

Sorry for splitting hairs, but zombies are media monsters, not mythical creatures.
In a thesaurus, the word “myth” is listed as a synonym of the word “fiction.” Thus a mythical creature can be understood as a creature that doesn’t really exist.

Edit: Just to make things clearer, all mutant types quirk based on fictional creatures/characters are banned.

In a thesaurus, the word “myth” is listed as a synonym of the word “fiction.” Thus a mythical creature can be understood as a creature that doesn’t really exist.

Edit: Just to make things clearer, all mutant types quirk based on fictional creatures/characters are banned.
Does that include skeletons? I mean, technically, they're real. In fact, there's probably one inside you right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back