• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Oh my butler/maid ! [closed]

Doughnut

🖤
About
How can I serve you master?

Butlers and maids are known across the entire country of Japan. Serving their masters with upmost care, even if they aren’t always as good. They did their best to not fail the requests they had been given. Now these butlers/maids aren’t exactly human. They’re more like summons from another world [no they can’t use magic such as fire control, but they are stronger, faster, etc. than the average human being]. At the beginning, they are in tiny forms, almost resembling plushies that one could hang on their schoolbag. They aren’t given to everyone either, only before the chosen ones, one would appear. In order to make them grow, they would need to be taken care off by their master, this could be done in several ways, depending on the butler/maid. A certain event could trigger their growth, resulting in them becoming your full-fledged summon. However ! It could be undone as well, for example by greatly upsetting them. One could even have the chance of their summon rejecting them. But if that happened, the summon would die in a couple of days. Now, chosen one: do you have what it takes to take care of your summon?

Status
Discord
Accepting!
TBA ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Rules
001 characters
You can choose to be a master or summon. Because of this there’s a maximum for each kind: 4 masters and 4 summons. It won’t be changed at the time being.

002 posting
A minimum of 2 meaty paragraphs will be required in order to let the story go on nicely.

003 setting
It will be set in the current day, Tokyo [Japan]. There won’t be any magic involved either on this one besides the summons, so keep that in mind. Also, you’ll be living together as you’re the chosen ones, you could compare it to a luxury dormitory but for all ages. One could have any kind of job as well: if you want to be a celebrity, go for it. A police agent? Awesome !

004 events
Of course, it won’t be just a plain old slice of life either. There will be events occurring, some dangerous, some not.

005 ooc
In the ooc I don’t mind discussion and everything, but don’t go fighting with each other. It’s not necessary for that to happen. We’re all adults here [in mind].
due date
N/A

Links
coming soon

code by @pasta

Butlers and maids are known across the entire country of Japan. Serving their masters with upmost care, even if they aren’t always as good. They did their best to not fail the requests they had been given. Now these butlers/maids aren’t exactly human. They’re more like summons from another world [no they can’t use magic such as fire control, but they are stronger, faster, etc. than the average human being]. At the beginning, they are in tiny forms, almost resembling plushies that one could hang on their schoolbag. They aren’t given to everyone either, only before the chosen ones, one would appear. In order to make them grow, they would need to be taken care off by their master, this could be done in several ways, depending on the butler/maid. A certain event could trigger their growth, resulting in them becoming your full-fledged summon. However ! It could be undone as well, for example by greatly upsetting them. One could even have the chance of their summon rejecting them. But if that happened, the summon would die in a couple of days. Now, chosen one: do you have what it takes to take care of your summon?

001 characters
You can choose to be a master or summon. Because of this there’s a maximum for each kind: 4 masters and 4 summons. It won’t be changed at the time being.
002 posting
A minimum of 2 meaty paragraphs will be required in order to let the story go on nicely.
003 setting
It will be set in the current day, Tokyo [Japan]. There won’t be any magic involved either on this one besides the summons, so keep that in mind. Also, you’ll be living together as you’re the chosen ones, you could compare it to a luxury dormitory but for all ages. One could have any kind of job as well: if you want to be a celebrity, go for it. A police agent? Awesome !
004 events
Of course, it won’t be just a plain old slice of life either. There will be events occurring, some dangerous, some not.
005 ooc
In the ooc I don’t mind discussion and everything, but don’t go fighting with each other. It’s not necessary for that to happen. We’re all adults here [in mind].

Last edited:
Sounds pretty interesting from what I can read of it. The coding doesn't 100 percent work on reading from a phone, so I dont see everything.

If we are reserving, then I would like to reserve a maid

Heyho~ This is a terrible time for me to state my interest considering my finals, but if you don't mind me being unable to get a CS up until around Saturday, I'd love to join. Assuming there are still slots open, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back