• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Oh, how the tables have turned." (If you play any kind of game, you might want to check this out!!)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Oh, how the tables have turned."

Nowadays since the pandemic that has interrupted everyone's lives all at once, people have been inside their homes with technology and online-type things.

One day, staying up late on a weekend from all around the world itself. People fell asleep and somehow woke up as their avatar or whatever else you play as in a game. Mobile, iOS, etc... Doesn't matter. You're now on an island that is too pretty to be real... or so you thought. You are now what you play.

But not just you, but others as well around you. Just as confused as you are currently. How could this get any stranger?

A drone approaches all of you and shows a hologram of some unknown woman and she explains that you are sent here to kill bosses. Once you die, there's no coming back to the real world.

Your life is on the line.

But there is a reward for each of you if you make it out alive.

2 million dollars. Each.

Will you go out and fight these "bosses" or go home? That's for you to decide!

Extra stuff/rules:

Please write at least more than or around 4-5 sentences.
Please be nice to everyone.
Don't try to control others unless you have his/her permission.
Don't be OP all the time. You're not the only person playing.

Let me know if interested!!
Thank you for reading.

*I might add more later on*​

So... Are we playing as characters from various media (or our own creations) but acting like ourselves in real life in this?

So... Are we playing as characters from various media (or our own creations) but acting like ourselves in real life in this?
It can be either your own creation or from a game. Doesn’t really matter to me. But it’s preferable from a game.
And yes, acting like yourself.

This sounds interesting, do we also get the ability of the in game character or do we just get the aesthetics?

I do have a couple questions!

Do we adopt anything from our chosen character apart from abilities? For example, if the character I became was a potion master, would I "inherit", so to speak, knowledge about potion-making? Or would it be like muscle memory? Or would I just not know how to make potions at all?

Also, which categories from the character sheet pertain to the game character and which ones pertain to the person controlling the character?

Good questions!

I would say yes, you would inherit those from your character. I think it would be a memory-type thing, yes.

I forgot about the human part-
I can go add that in!

SarcasticDruid SarcasticDruid

So, just to be clear to make sure I write my character correctly, it's essentially a human in the body of a game character they frequently play as, correct? There is no merging of the game character personality and the human personality?

(If there is, though, to what degree?)

If anyone hasn't watched the OOC, here is the main thread to the RP. No rush, of course :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back