• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π“Έπ“± 𝓭π“ͺ𝓻𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝔀𝓱π“ͺ𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓡𝔂?

pleadingdarling

on vacay til the 24th! won't be responding
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello, I'm Darling! Though you can also call me Pleading, if you are so inclined! I'm in my early 20's, a full-time worker, and just looking for some fun. I'm a pet parent, an artist, and quite evidently a writer! I'm mainly writing this out because I've gotten back into RP after my previous long-term partner quit. I'm a sucker for fluff, angst, any and everything between! Doesn't all have to be in one RP, either. Want something completely fluff, slice-of-life and shoujo-esque? Sweet, let's talk! Want something dramatic, thrilling, making the world our sandbox and making an underdog story come to life? Awesome, I'm down! I'm really flexible in what I want, especially regarding fandoms, since I can swing either way. A happy medium is also always welcome as well! :3 Just let me know while we talk. Also I love OOC chatter, talking about our characters and making playlists, pinterest boards, and all that are my jam, so if it's not yours, I might not be your person! Sorry! I love dark themes and exploring them, so feel free to talk to me about some darker plots!

I am semi-lit to lit, but can drop to lazy lit for some RPs. I try not to drop below 3 paragraphs per person if I'm writing semi-lit to lit, but I also highly prefer quality over quantity. I don't expect anyone to follow a word or paragraph count either, it's only my preference for me! As for grammar, punctuation, and spelling, so long as I can read and understand what you wrote, we should be fine. I don't nitpick, we all make mistakes and English isn't everyone's first language, so I'm not about to judge.

Lazy lit still is a paragraph or two for me, I don't prefer doing script RPs (IE : Shelly: *walks to the beach* Hi!) or one-liners. Both don't give me enough to work with and enjoy, sorry!

Poly, love triangle, and even love square (3 different love interests) friendly! If you want this, then I ask for the same in return! :3

Anyway, that's enough about me, we can move on to the rules now!

[Update log : 28 / 10 / 22 - added general plot ideas & prompts
    29 / 10 / 22 - added twilight
    3 / 11 / 22 - added big bang theory + magic kyun! renaissance]

Last edited:
Bump since I added Twilight + some prompts and stuff. :3

Little beep while I spend today replying to things and actually working lol

Beep, craving MHA! Gonna be replying to people soon since I'm finally free TwT

Hello there! I would love to discuss doing a Fruits Basket roleplay with you if you are still looking for a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back