• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Oh but my darling, what if you fly"

Elitope

"ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ"
Supporter
I don't want to bore you with a long and lengthy recruitment message, this does not mean I won't go more in depth later. Short and sweet.

I'm 18+ Female, I prefer MxF or FxF or multiple characters from both parties. You name it, and I'm most likely interested. I prefer to stay away from fandoms. If you want to get me interested in a fandom storyline that's fine but I don't want to use an already created character, I feel it takes from my own creativity.

Again, I'm open to almost anything, so come with suggestions or ask me to come up with some.

I generally play a female character however, I do have a few male characters and am open to creating new.

I'm a para/novella roleplayer. I usually match my RP partner's length though and can be flexible. I will be as active as I can be, I'm new here so can't really state that I've been active. I work a 9-5 job but aside from that I'm generally writing or playing games at my computer.

If for any reason I will be out for more than a day or two, I will let you know to the best of my ability.

If you're interested don't hesitate to message me and or respond here.

Thank you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back