Other Oh boy....Erm...Idek

Kirito

Being new to this site, I was examining it. There were descriptions for the different places to send your thread to, so here are some questions! (10/10 explaining)

Favorite RP style?

Favorite Anime?

Marvel or DC?

Preferred Youtubers?

Anything else you wanna say?

I guess I should put the pedal on that begginer's guide...

Favorite RP style?
I am a first person detailed or uber-detailed RPer who roleplays exclusively on threads. I am a worldbuilding passionate and a planner by nature, meaning I love the creation an exploration of worlds I make (especially magic systems and their ramifications in my case), and I prefer a well thought out plan that gets fleshed out and given life through the writing, than a parade of surprises. I will generally deliver about 15 full PC lines spread over 3 paragraphs or more, use complex character sheets wth anime faceclaims and ask that my partners do the same. I am generally more inclined for a lighthearted/comedic mood in RPs.

Favorite Anime?
RE:Creators

Marvel or DC?
Marvel 100%

Preferred Youtubers?
Too many to list, not that I spend much time thinking about it.

Hate to say this to you, but this thread should've probably been in the general discussion subforum as it's not really a discussion about RP, it's about RPers tastes (in fact only one of the questions is even related to RP).

Being new to this site, I was examining it. There were descriptions for the different places to send your thread to, so here are some questions! (10/10 explaining)

Favorite RP style?

Favorite Anime?

Marvel or DC?

Preferred Youtubers?

Question 1: Third person, past tense, casual

Question 2: Fullmetal Alchemist. No contest.

Question 3: Marvel for Movies, DC for the DCAU, Marvel for Comic Books (cause they don't have any major characters cutting their faces off for no good reason!

Question 4: Meteorz

Question 5: This thread is probably in the wrong place and I love Kirby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back