• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oh, Alice Dear, Where Have You Been? [IC]

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Welcome to Wonderland!

Wonderland is the the world for those who would not survive in the real world. The inhabitants of Wonderland were all led through rabbit holes, and looking glasses, and into a world of magic, and madness. Some of them had changed forms during their journey, but one thing is for sure: Wonderland has saved them all.

With this paradise in jeopardy, it's up to the people of Wonderland to band together, and put a stop to the forces threatening to destroy their mad world. All must take up the torch, and rise up against the forces of reality.

The Mad Hatter

Damian woke up to the comforting scent of a certain rabbit like creature who was currently half on top of him. They'd been waking up like this for years, and in never ceased to make Damian smile, and get incredibly pissed off at the same time. On the one hand, it was cute, warm, and so incredibly Lysander, that it was hard not to smile at the sleeping habit. On the other hand, Lysander's insistence on taking the whole bed was infuriating, and Damian wasn't afraid to tell his boyfriend as much.

Damian would have let Lysander sleep a little more if his boyfriend's big ass ear wasn't close to blocking his airways. Without warning, Damian sunk his teeth into Lysander's ear, as hard as he could, tasting blood. He let go and growled, "Wake up, your majesty! It's time to get off of me!"

With that Damian shoved Lysander off of him, and forced him into the floor. He sat up, letting the sheets fall from his scarred, bare chest, and looked down at Lysander. "You awake now, sweet prince?" He cooed sarcastically.​

Lysander Grayson
[color= black]The March Hare[/color]

full

[color= white]
Red eyes opened wide when Lysander felt a sharp pain in his ears, forcing him out of the comforts of sleep. He managed to push himself up some, giving him a good view of what was going on underneath him. Damian had his fluffy white ear clenched between his teeth. Darker gray oozing into his white fur told him that his boyfriend had bitten his ear hard enough to draw blood. His mornings had a fifty/fifty chance of starting like this, due to his tendency of rolling on top of Damian in his sleep, but it never once ceased to surprise him.

The only reason there wasn't any scarring in his ear was due to the magic innate to wonderland and perhaps because of his frequent visits to the Doremouse; His tendency to hurt himself and inviting other people to harm him could leave him in bad shape, something had to patch him up, right?

He didn't have time to respond to Damian before he was shoved off the bed, into the floor. Instead of sitting up, he pinked up his ear to look at the damage that had been done this time. Well, it... Wasn't the worst that had come from Damian biting his ears.

Finally, he decided to push himself into a sitting position, letting his ear fall against the side of his head, He'd take care of that later. "Yeah, yeah, I'm awake," He grumbled, rubbing his eyes and by proxy smearing blood on his face.
[/color]

The Mad Hatter

Damian got out of bed and put a discarded shirt on with a heavy sigh. It was inside out, but who cares? He Walked out of their bedroom and into the living room only to freeze like a deer in headlights, and quickly turn his wide eyes to Lysander's underweight form. "Shit!" He hissed, as he looked between Lysander and the lump on their living room floor.

Usually Alex wouldn't just appear out of nowhere like this, but here he was, sprawled out on the floor, sound asleep. Damian hated it when Alex would go to the other world, and leave Lysander in his care. In fact, Damian usually starved Lysander when Alex wasn't there, in the delusion belief that it would make Alex come home quicker. Not that he'd ever admit that to either of his lovers. As far as they were concerned, he was taking out his anger over Alex not being there on Lysander.

After Damian registered that Alex was home, and he hadn't fed Lysander at all while Alex was gone, he panicked. He ran back into the bedroom, and quickly grabbed Lysander off the floor dragging him to the kitchen. "Shit," he whispered, "I got to feed you something before Alex wakes up..."​

Lysander Grayson

full

[color= white]
Lysander pulled a roll of bandages from the bedside table's drawer as Damian left the room, unrolling some to wrap around his ear. The fact that he knew there was blood on his face was beginning to bother him, OCD telling him that he should go and immediately clean off his face and ear, but the fact that he was bleeding was a more pressing issue. Damian's saliva wouldn't hurt him, dirt getting into the open injury, on the other hand, could cause an infection.

Before he could actually get his ear wrapped up, though, Damian came in and pulled him off the floor, saying something about... Food and Alex? Oh, yeah, Lysander supposed that he did need to eat... When was the last time that he properly ate, again? It couldn't have been long, he was sure. That was his problem, Lysander didn't refuse to feed himself, he would simply forget to eat, and needed somebody to make sure that he was. Damian, more often than not, was kind of unreliable for that.

[color= black]"H-Hey, I need to finish bandaging my ear! And wash my face off, maybe make the bed...,"[/color] He looked back at the messy covers as he was pulled along. Yes, he definitely needed to make that bed, he knew that there was no chance in Hell that it would be made otherwise, and he hated how messy it was. What if somebody else saw what a mess their bedroom was in? What a mess his ear was? The fact that his face was a mess? He needed to fix those!
[/color]

After returning from the real world, Alex was highly exhausted. He was reckless and almost got caught in the act of stealing and attempting to murder a sales clerk. He had no clue about panic buttons in stores, he didn't know they existed. He wouldn't make that mistake twice. Though he brought gifts for Lys and Damian, so maybe it was just worth while. He rolled over in his sleep at the sounds of people talking. Where was he again? He had forgotten that he had ended up at his lovers' house. He cracked one eye open and stared blearily at his surroundings.

He looked like hell. His clothes crumpled as he was curled into himself. Blood was dried on his torso that wasn't clear before. Not to mention he had fell asleep on the floor, the fucking floor of all places. He sat up and held his head and blue eyes gazed at Damian and Lys. How many days has he been gone? About three days at least. Worried eyes looked at them, had they taken care of themselves? Did he need to force feed them? "Lys, you're bleeding." he said softly with a frown.

The Mad Hatter

Damian froze at the sound of Alex's voice, and quickly turned around to plaster a fake smile on his face. "Hey, Alex!" He cheered, while subtly trying to hide Lysander behind him. This obviously failed, thanks to Damian's small stature. Maybe, if he was lucky, Alex wouldn't ask when the last time Lysander ate was. He hoped Alex wouldn't say anything.

He also hoped Lysander wouldn't rat him out for biting him, but that was a bit more obvious. His crooked teeth marks were embedded into both of his lover's forms, and they could recognize Damian's bites from a mile away. A guy could dream though, couldn't he?

Damian decided trying to hide Lysander, wouldn't help much, and instead nervously rushed over to Alex, dropped to his knees, and gave his lover a suffocatingly tight hug. "We missed you," he said, hoping to distract Alex.
Necromantic Necromantic Nico Nico

Lysander Grayson

full

[color= white]
Oh, Damian had let him go to go hug Alex. That was great! Now he could go bandage his ear, clean off his face, make sure the room was clean, change clothes-

Oh, wait, Alex was talking to him. Well, he supposed that getting the blood off his face and out of his fur could wait just a second, he supposed. He looked at the dark gray staining his white ear... It was certainly spreading from where it had been earlier. It he didn't hurry, it could get on the shirt he had worn to sleep... No, it wasn't bleeding that profusely.... His hands twitched over the clean fur on his ear. [color= black]"Yeah, Damien just bit me, nothing big,"[/color] Lysander stated. He didn't mind the pain.

[color= black]"Oh, he mentioned food, we eating soon?"[/color] He asked after a moment. He felt hungry the day before, but that pain had long faded. Generally, he wouldn't mention eating, but the shorter of his two boyfriends had mentioned it, and it would be nice to eat.
[/color]

659cf6f3336ff3e2017ce018fcf3de3c.png

Lilianna had been awake for approximately two hours. Of course, she tended to forget what exactly awake or asleep was because of her persistent if not frequent daydreams. Nevertheless, she’d been staring up at the ceiling of her bedroom chamber ever since she opened her eyes.

White-blond hair fanning around her messily, Lilianna mused whether or not she should attempt to get up. It was really quite comfy on this downy mattress of hers, and really, did she need to do anything queenly today? Couldn’t she make one of the advisors do everything? If only.

Glancing off to her left in order to gauge the time based on the position of the sun, Lilianna did a double take. Were there… Were there clouds in her chamber? How in Wonderland did that happen?

Oh, wait. No. It was just the curtain of her canopy bed.

Sigh.

A sharp knock came at the door. Lilianna groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleepiness—and hopefully remaining hallucinations—from her eyes. “Yes?” she called, blinking at the door and hoping that there were not gold filigree snakes dancing along the wallpaper. Stupid SDD.

“Your Majesty, it’s time to begin the day. You have much to do!” a steward replied briskly in a voice that suggested he sympathized with her.

“I’m coming. Please send up some breakfast.”

“Right away, Your Majesty!” The steward’s footsteps retreated.

Lilianna flopped back onto the bed with a sigh. She couldn’t for the life of her remember what it was she was supposed to do today. Tea with the Mad Hatter? Unlikely. For some odd reason, none of the staff in the castle wanted her to dine with him. But he and his clique were such fun. They made her feel less…queenly.

Soon enough, a maid found her and helped her get to her feet and get dressed. God, she hated these gowns. They were far too fancy for her taste. Why couldn’t she wear something simple, like the maids? But ohhhhhh no, she had to look the part of the queen she’d never wanted to be. Now if only she had the guts to tell her subjects that…

Then Lilianna saw the sunshine enveloping the castle garden in warmth and forgot all about her grievances.

Code by apolla apolla

(I see how it is...I leave for twelve hours and I miss a whole bunch of posts...)

Alex gave a small smile when Damian hugged him and he hugged him back. "I missed you too Damian." he said and nuzzled his face into Damian's neck. A split second decision had him biting the Hatter's neck. Before he pulled away he chuckled. "That's for biting Lys. Though I'm pretty sure you enjoyed that." he peeked over and looked at Lys. "Yeah, I was going to make some tea and cakes." he answered.

Good tea was so hard to come by in that wretched world outside Wonderland. It was all cheaply made these days, nothing authentic about it. He wasn't surprised how much more greedy humans had become. "Oh before I forget. I brought you two some gifts." He said and reached for the back next to where his body was passed out. "Video games, cookies and a few shiny knives, I don't know why I got them, I just thought they were pretty." he chuckled.

Gently he removed Damian from his lap and went into the kitchen. He noticed it looked untouched. That was why he was so bent on distracting him. "I see you didn't feed Lys again. Honestly, you know I'm going to come back to you guys." he sighed. "That settles it then. A bigger breakfast it is." he frowned disapprovingly at the two of them. He couldn't get too angry with his lovers. That was just impossible.

The Mad Hatter

Damian's eyes widened briefly as he felt Alex's teeth sink into his neck, and the pain shot down his spine in a rather enjoyable way. He looked at Alex with half lidded eyes as the hug was broken, and he was left staring at the tallest of the three. His gaze was broken when Alex took him out of his lap, and Damian whined a bit at his lover, reaching out to him like a needy toddler.

He vaguely recalled something about food, and his panic caught up. Damian was up again heading towards the Kitchen, ready to explain, when he was met with a disapproving frown, that made him look towards the floor. "If you think we can handle ourselves alone," Damian mumbled under his breath, "You might not come back to take care of us..."​

Lysander Grayson

full

[color= white]
[color= black]Tea and cake sound great!"[/color] Lysander chimed happily, not paying any mind to the fact that Alex had bitten Damian- Biting was to be expected in their house and... anywhere Damian was. Ah, now that Alex and Damian were going into the kitchen, he could finally go and bandage his ear, and... all the rest of the things he needed to do! Then he could take a look at the gifts that Alex had brought. He'd heard something about knives and video games. Then again, he also wanted attention from him...

He'd sort out what he was doing after the bandages.

He walked back into the bedroom and knelt down to pick up the roll of bandages, then moved to sit down on the bed. He picked up his ear and started doing his best to wrap the bandages around it with his other hand. The roll tumbled out of his hand when the muscles in his hand spasmed, causing him to lose his grip. A sharp, stabbing pain in his head followed before acute memories revolving around the White Queen flooded him. Her morning ritual. Was that past, or present? Regardless, it had to be recent, he was sure of it. Without him noticing due to the premonition, his hands went into his hand, grabbing the dark locks and pulling roughly.

She seemed lonely. She definitely looked like she needed company. She definitely needed something to do with her day other than whatever regal shit she was supposed to do. She needed some fun.

His grip on his hair loosened as information stopped cramming itself in his head without his permission. His head still hurt, his breathing was labored, and he thought he was sweating. No, he was sure he was sweating. It took him a minute to actually get to his feet, but when he was standing once again he rushed into the kitchen and stumbled directly into Damian. He slumped against his boyfriend for a second before he stood up straight and took Damian's face in both his hands to make him look up at him.

[color= black]"WE'RE TAKING A TEA PARTY TO THE WHITE QUEEN!"[/color] It wasn't a question.
[/color]

Last edited:
The White Rabbit
Hani had spent another night wide awake as she watched the Wonderland sky changed every second with no sort of order. It had always amazed her that the wonkiness of this world had never bothered her OCD in the slightest. Hani's fluffy ears twitched and stuck straight up in the air as she could hear her overly noisy and boisterous neighbors begin to kick their day off. An annoying screech came from her pocket and she found herself searching frantically for her pocket watch. "Ahhhhh looks like Lili should be up and ready for the day, I may as well go lay around her home since I don't have anything else to do until later on."

Hani soon found herself walking through the castle without any issues since the guards had known that she came around randomly a lot. After a few minutes of yelling out the White Queen's name she decided to check outside in the garden. She hopped around the white roses that blended in seamlessly with her hair and fur. After taking a look around, she noticed that Lili was looking out in the garden so Hani jumped up and waved her arms wildly, "Good morning Lili, I was bored so I stopped by! And I'm hungry since I haven't eaten today!"
coded by: y o u n g j a e

659cf6f3336ff3e2017ce018fcf3de3c.png

Lilianna sneezed.

That was odd. She rarely sneezed. Wasn’t that some sort of sign that someone was talking about her? Or was that sudden chills? She simply had to find out the answer.

After a full minute of thinking over the implications of her sneeze (perhaps the longest time she’d devoted her attention to one thing this week), Lili realized she was being called.

Glancing down into the garden, she squinted for the source of the shout. Whose bloody idea was it to put white roses everywhere in the garden? She may have been the White Queen, but that didn’t mean she wanted the damn color on every damn thing!

Oh. It was the White Rabbit.

Well, at least it was something white that didn’t make her cross.

“Good morning, Hani!” Lili yelled down to the rabbit, startling the maid who was had helped her dress and was now making her bed. “I certainly hope I don’t add to your boredom. I’ll be right down with some food.”

With that, Lili turned on her heel and grabbed her breakfast tray, sweeping out the door with a harried thanks to the maid. She hurried through the corridors and out into the garden, breathing in the non-castle air and taking in the non-castle outdoors. Ah, she loved every non-castle thing about Wonderland.

Setting the breakfast tray down on a small table surrounded by the garden’s white roses, Lili asked, “Care to help me eat all this, Hani?”

Code by apolla apolla

Alex shook his head "I'd never do that. You two are my everything and all I want." he smiled softly. He was sappy but he meant it. "If it makes you feel better, I don't think I want to go back to the normies world anytime soon. It's quite horrible there." he frowned. He set to making tea and noticed there was some left over cookies from a few days ago. He wondered if that would be enough, but he wanted the two of them to eat well and well, cookies weren't filling. Sighing he crossed his arms as he waited for the tea to boil.

A quick look though the cupboards showed they hardly had anything to eat. They'd have to go a bit of food gathering. His attention was gathered when Lys came in and grabbed Damian. He wondered if the hare had finally lost his mind completely until he heard what he was saying. "Did you have a vision, Lys?" he asked. If the White Queen was lonely and needed a party they'd be happy to bring one to her.

The White Rabbit
Once Lili had disappeared from her sight, the quick tempered rabbit had begun to rapidly tap her foot. The quick thumping had caused some of the fallen petals to scatter around her. Hani pulled out the wonky pocket watch that kept track of time where ever she wanted and put it back in its place just as quick. The small pout that had graced her features vanished as soon as she could smell the food coming her way."I'd love to, Thanks Lili!" Hani hopped into the chair closest to the queen and started off with the chocolate filled buns.

While Hani happily ate, her tail flicked quickly in glee. Sweets had always been a weakness for the relatively young Wonderland resident which had gotten her into trouble with the other creatures. She'll never forget the day she wandered into the Red Queen's castle and ate 4 red velvet cakes that were just asking to be eaten. Hani focused back on the present with her mouth covered in chocolate as her feet dangled over the ground since she was so short. "I'm glad I stopped, you always have the best food. What are you planning to do for the rest of the day besides probably having the 3 knuckleheads crash in?"
coded by: y o u n g j a e[/centerblock

The Mad Hatter

Damian looked into his lover's eyes for a moment, taking in the serious tone and nature of Lysander's words. "Yes!" He shouted, nodding his head in earnest. He didn't need to know what the vision was about, or any other details. He could tell when Lysander had a vision, they were the same symptoms he felt himself. It didn't matter what details were in the vision, the point was he had one.

With that Damian set to work. He rushed around the messy shack that he called a home, and began to load up all the "fancy" tea sets he had into his purple hat. He truly did love his hat. It was the first one he'd ever made, and the Cheshire cat had done something to it ages ago that allowed him to store almost anything inside.

As Damian ran around looking for his things he felt a sharp pain in his foot. There were some instances of pain that Damian didn't like. Stepping on a misplaced needle fell into that category. Damian fell to the floor dropping the cup he'd been holding and letting it shatter on the floor. He let out a near inhuman screech, as tears filled his eyes. The needle had buried it'self deep into the ball of Damian's foot, and it caused him a great deal of pain.

The hatter began to make whimpering sounds, the complexity of the English language lost on him in his distress. He used two distinct sounds that were meant for Lysander and Alex respectively. Any time words failed Damian he'd use those noises to call for his "mates."​

Alex (The Alice)

Alex stopped what he was doing and watched his mates carefully. He would always be amazed at how many things Damian could fit into that hat of his. He knew it to be magic, of course everything in Wonderland was magical, even it's inhabitants. Alex went back to covering up the food he had made and was packing it away in a bag for the party when he heard the crash. Blue eyes went straight to the living area where Damian was now on the ground.

His mind went from packing to making sure Damian was okay, instantly. Especially since he heard those noises. He rushed to the Hatter's side and knelt beside him. He carefully took Damian's foot in his hand and accessed that he had blood and a needle stuck in his foot. Damnit, this place was a dangerous mess. "It'll hurt for a moment but I'll make it better." he said softly. He took the needle and slowly pulled it out. Whispering to Damion and using one hand to thread through Damian's hair.

He stared at the thing as it was out, quite angrily. It disintegrated to ash through his displeasure at the item, and a bit of magic. He reached into his bag and cleaned the wound before placing a bandaid on the wound. He then held his lover close. "It's okay now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back