• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Oғғ Tʜᴇ Rᴀɪʟs, Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ (Tᴀᴛᴇ & sʜᴀᴋᴜ1347)

Tate

Your Queen

If you are not Tate or shaku1347, please refrain from posting here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, the baby's name though! Samantha is so cute-- all in honor of Sammy, I'm guessing? So much aw.<3.

@shaku1347

Haha yes, I mean--he's beating himself up over his brother, so of course he would name his kids something to remember what he lost :D

So cute.<3

I just got done reading your post, but I can't reply just yet. I have a couple lectures and things to attend to, but I'll be free this afternoon (closer to noon than not). Hope you don't mind.
:o

Don't mind me, just spammin' you up with GIFs of Dean with a baby. :D

tumblr_inline_n7xv3hKoAy1s8orll.gif

tumblr_inline_n30dys4aeN1rhumxg.gif

We could if you want it to.(: It would allow Dean to take Samantha with him and Sam and not go through all the drama of getting her on weekends and all of that. LOL. So yeah, I think that'll do.(:

Hey, sorry about not replying, had a strange day. I'll try to get mine in sometime soon or in the morning.

Thank you so much for your patience! Almost through! A couple more days and I'll be back for real. Just wanted to check in and let you know what's up.

Back now! I apologize for the screw up in my coding, though. Trying to fix it as we speak.

No problem! I'll have you a reply later. Just a heads up. I'm transferring for university from one country to another (and I'm home in between in my home country ATM) but I leave on the 30th for my transfer :l so I may take a week or so to get back to normal replying schedule again!

Okay, cool! Thanks for letting me know and I hope everything goes smoothly.(: Take your time.

Hon I'm so sorry I couldn't have a reply done before leaving. I'll try to get one done soon as I'm done with transfer student meetings and orientation and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back