• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Of Queer Plots and Poly Ideas {Closed}

_ChickenWithTeeth_

Where did Joe come from? Where'd he go?
Hello there! Thanks for dropping by :D
Before I get to the plot goodness, i'd like you to know a few things about me first. And if you feel like we would be a good match for one of your own ideas, do reach out! :)

• I am 24 years old, I will only do romance Rps with 18+ people. If it's platonic, I'm cool with 18-. We all started roleplaying as minors here and that didn't stop us from writing the most gut wrenching, interesting shit ever. Creativity has no age as long as the topic is age appropriate :)
  • I'm queer as shit and if romance is involved in the main plot I only do queer pairings. I fucking love poly ships so much as well as doubling. The only straight pairing I like to do is if it's T4T.
  • I don't want to RP canon characters as our main characters. And I only write fantasy.
  • I can write from a minimum of one paragraph to a semi-lit level per post, I can go up to novella if you give me enough to answer with. I will adapt to you either way :3
  • So I have DID, what that means for you is that I am prone to disappear, you might see my profile online on discord but if I do not answer you it is not me. Just know that I'm not ignoring you. I always come back eventually and sometimes I can even predict when I'm about to not be around for a bit. I'll give you a heads up with the best of my ability. Same goes for you, I'm okay with you disapearing for months at a time, i'd love a heads up if you can give me one but no pressure if you can't :) This is my very long way of basically saying I'm ghost-friendly lmao
  • I'm really just here to RP, and I'm not comfortable talking about my personal life. So unless we've been roleplaying and talking for a long while don't expect me to talk about the big wide irl.
  • However I love talking OOC about the RP, plotting together, sharing memes and tiktoks about the rp, talk about futur RP events and all that jazz :D (big chance I might draw our characters and scenes at some point too *wink*)
  • I've got some poly/throuple ideas in here, if you're down and I find 2 people interested in that same idea we could totally group up if you'd like, or we can stay 1x1, either way let me know what you would be down for in your first message please :)
  • If you're going to reach out to me, send me a DM on here or Discord (I'm more active on Discord if you like to RP there), and in that first message I need you to write down the things you do not want brought up (triggers), and the things you need a heads up before talking about in/out of RP, please :)
  • I can do either here or on Discord (ID: chickenwithteeth)

Thank you for taking the time to read through that, here's a table of contents to better categorise what i'm looking for:

• Original Ideas

• With Plots
    • Prompts/Ideas without plots
  • Fandom Inspired Ideas

• With Plot
    • Prompts/Ideas without plots
    • Fandoms I am in and am open to RP

I've put in italics the role I have a preference in playing in case you don't know what to pick. It does not mean I am claiming that role.
Also, GQ= Gender Queer, could mean any gender identity outside of the binary of our choosing :3

Original Ideas
With Plot

There are musics hidden in the titles to accompany your reading of each idea. (Spoiler: some are jokes)

Soldier,Poet,King
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Soldier x "Bard" x Monarch
(Optional group of 3 roleplayers)
Pairings
Any
Romantic poly relationship
Plot
Today, the entire world was celebrating: A new ruler of one of the most influencial kingdoms of the realm is to be crowned. People from all around have come to celebrate this joyful event. Travelers, commonfolk, nobles of high and low and...-of course- bards. Among these bards hides a spy. What will they uncover I wonder? Will they notice the deep yearning between the newly crowned monarch and their ever so loyal knight? What other secrets will they uncover?
(yes this may or may not have been inspired by a tiktok trend lmao)

From Land to Sea
Setting
Medieval fantasy or Steampunk
Roles
Pirate x Ex-Noble
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxGQ, GQxM
Romantic relationship
Plot
There was once a couple that was not meant to be, but their love was none the less powerful. Ah yes, the forbidden romance between a noble and a pirate, scandalous! They saw eachother in secret, and managed to stay a long while together before they were forcefully separated by the noble's family after the two had been caught "frolicking" in the noble's very own quarters. The pirate's bounty grew so high they could no longer step into the noble's kingdom and had to run away to other seas. Since then, the two hadn't seen eachother in years...
Until once day, the two meet again, but this time the noble has changed quite a bit for they had also become a pirate.
Oulala...

Runaway
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Royal Heir x Bard (x one more bard? maybe?)
(Optional group of 3)
Pairings
Any
Romantic or Platonic
Plot
There was once a royal who believed to be unfit to become the next ruler of their kingdom. And so they decided to run away. Unacustomed to life outside the castle, the royal quickly ran into trouble. During one of their escapes from danger they stumble into a camp of bards. Our characters meet.

Bite
Setting
Modern or Medieval fantasy
Soulmate AU and/or Omegaverse
Roles
Royal heir x Royal heir( x Enemy maybe?)
(Optional group of 3)
Pairings
Any
(Romantic relationship)
Plot
Duo version:
Two clans meet for the first time, each of their heads have brought their successors along to participate in the clans' political meeting with the promise of a potential alliance against a common enemy. The two heirs get along unusually well...Will this surprising relationship bring the 2 clans closer or farther apart...?
Throuple version:
Two clans meet for the first time, each of their heads have brought their successors along to participate in the clans' political meeting with the promise of a potential alliance against a common enemy. Turns out the two heirs are meant to be, they are a perfect match!...yep...just the two of them...it's impossible for anyone else to be compatible with either them...especially not someone from an enemy clan...right?....RIGHT???

Without Plot

-Ace/Aro soulmates that didn't think of the possibility that platonic soulmates can also exist (Any pairing)
-Soulmate AU, but surprise! there's actually a third soulmate!
-Gay as shit royalxbody guard that have been yearning for each other for years but neither have ever acted on their desires due to their duties to the throne.
Optional third that seems to be the only one aware of these two pining idiots because they are also a secretely pining idiot for these two. (Any pairing)
-Furry x Human 👀 (MxM)

Fandom Inspired
With Plot

Something wrong with Arceus
Fandom
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (but with even more sad™)
Setting
Red/Blue Rescue Team + Explorers of Sky
TW: I want to explore themes of depression and grief in this
Roles
Ex-Human Pokemon + Local Pokemon
Pairing
Any
Platonic ONLY
Plot
The world is going to shit. Amongst the humans loosing hope is one in particular that decided to fuck it all and go on a suicidal exploration. During their journey, when the last remnants of hope were lost. The human meets Arceus, god and creator of all creatures. As their eyes met, something in eachother's stare reminded them of the other. No words were spoken, but there was an understanding: something was wrong with the both of them, something within their very psyche connected them in a twisted bond. And with that, the human found itself in another world with no memory or recollection of their life before. Just the knowledge that they were once human, and that something was very wrong. But maybe in this world, with the newly met aquaintance that had found the human now turned pokemon knocked out...maybe they could do something right this time.

Ashes of a Phoenix
Fandom

HTTYD
Setting
HTTYD 2 Alternate AU
Roles
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider (xone more?)
Pairing
WxW, GQxGQ, MxM
Romantic or platonic relationship
Plot
Berk has fallen under the hands of Drago. The only survivors are either prisoners or the very few that have managed to escape with the help of their dragons. Apparently Berk wasn't the only Dragon-allied civilisation that was crushed by Draco Bludvist. Our characters are part of the rare few survivors in search of refuge, allies or even revenge?

Without Plot

-Rip off the plot of Kobayashi's maid dragon but replace the characters with our original ones UwU
-Brigerton but make it a forbidden sapphic romance (I only watched the show) (WxW, WxGQ, GQxGQ)
-Two friends setting off on a journey to find themselves and who they want to become in Pokemon Platinum (can be romantic or platonic) (T4T and/or GQxGQ)

Fandoms I'd like to RP in

• Last of Us (Part 1/2 and/or Show version)
  • Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • She-Rah
  • Star Trek
  • DnD or DnD-esque
  • Baldur's Gate 3 (I only played some of Act 1 but I play DnD so I basically have the lore down lmao)
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Played the first 3 games, watched the special episodes, I WORSHIP red/blue rescue team) (Will only do platonic relationships as the main focus)
  • HTTYD
  • MLP (including Infection AUs)
  • Dragon Age (2 + Inquisition + Netflix show)
  • Pokemon Platinum (Played, vague memories of the show)
  • Pokemon Sword/Shield (Only played, didn't watch the show)
  • Monster Hunter World (Didn't finish the game but we can do something "heavily inspired" by the game)
  • Omegaverse 🫣
  • Furries 🥰

Last edited:
I am up to try. I'm more into romance, fantasy and adventure. And I just played the beginning of Baldur's Gate 3, so I'm still a foreigner to the game, but I like the overall looks of it.

I am up to try. I'm more into romance, fantasy and adventure. And I just played the beginning of Baldur's Gate 3, so I'm still a foreigner to the game, but I like the overall looks of it.
Hi, sorry like the title says this is closed. I'm no longer looking for people. But thank you for reaching out none the less. If I have open sports for 1x1 that open up I'll let you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back