• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Men Made Gods

I don't know where you came up with this idea, but I really like this. The lists idea is great. If you start up another one of these, or decide to keep this one going, let me know. I'd love too get involved.

We're getting started.

1. I am still accepting character apps.

2. Use this thread to ask any questions related to anything.

Allcure said:
This still open to join?
I've hit five, Im worried about it getting a little crowded. If someone disappears, I'll tell you so you can replace them if you'd like.

By the way, that was an excellent intro post. I'm glad you gave us a goal (the taxi), but basically allowed us to do whatever we needed to get ourselves introduced. Awesome job.

[QUOTE="Crow Cadaver]By the way, that was an excellent intro post. I'm glad you gave us a goal (the taxi), but basically allowed us to do whatever we needed to get ourselves introduced. Awesome job.

[/QUOTE]
That was the goal. I intend to operate as a character and something of a GM, mostly to keep things on track. Andrew's really just a way to give you guys direction and information.

Oh Lena, your character is going to be such a pain in the butt. An empath that doesn't mind showing off! Hahaha!! She's gonna be so much fun.

Considering we're getting to a point where conversation's going to be back and forth, feel free to collab post using the PM system. Just start the post with (Collab w/ *user*) so we know you're not just making stuff up.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Conner is my favorite character. Nothing beats a crazy ex-soldier with a gives-no-whoots-attitude.

[QUOTE="Crow Cadaver]Oh Lena, your character is going to be such a pain in the butt. An empath that doesn't mind showing off! Hahaha!! She's gonna be so much fun.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I had in mind when I made her. :) She's probably going to start being rather annoying once she's a bit more confident about everyone around.

Crow Cadaver] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25610-grin/ said:
@Grin[/URL]
Holy hell. Have you written a novel? Because if you have, I want to read it. I'm in awe of your narrative.
Thank you! I'm working on something along those lines, I'll put you down for a pre-order. :P

TBH I feel a little bad about the length of the last one. I'm genuinely enjoying the snappy pace of the thread and feel like I just bogged it down. For the same reason though I am looking forward to doing some collabs with y'all.

I wish I had time to knock out a collab post with somebody, but I've got one more final I need to crank out.

Another thing: I am flying down to Mexico on Saturday to go SCUBA diving for like eight days. Ill have internet so Ill still post, but expect me to be a bit slower, not to be available for much collab work, etc.

I do intend, however, to fill out a thing in lore that's sort of "Here's what we know about the bad guy" so once your characters become invested in the investigation part, you guys have something to work with. Ill probably even make a few "Potential Villains" that might fit the bill based on the information we have, narrowing the list down as we get more information.

Sorry about the delay, guys and gals. Was busy with travel yesterday, but I should be good to post once or twice daily for the next week until Monday, where I am again traveling all day.

To clear up "What happens next" a bit, I'll lay out some situational information, without getting too restrictive about it.

1. Six men and women around the compound, each with an order to kill everyone inside.

2. All are dressed in full, unmarked tactical gear.

3. Weaponry they're carrying may differ on an individual basis, but all are carrying a shock baton.

4. 1 or 2 of them may be Metahumans, with clearly combat-oriented powers.

Beyond that, I'm not going to go into specifics, as I'm trying not to railroad this whole thing narratively. This is an opportunity to get some information, including but not limited to the following:

1. Has access to spec-ops grade equipment and well-trained mercenaries.

2. Metahumans present are all recognizable to GSD-affiliated persons as moderately infamous Black Listers, but an ID search has relocated them to the Blue List a year prior, and then simply removed them a month ago.

3. Communications between the six refer to targets as Plastic, Glory, Fugitive, Whiskey, and Boomer.

4. Interrogation of any captured Mercs reveals any of the following, or more at your discretion:

-Primary target was Whiskey.

-Any questions concerning the identity of their leader is met with them furiously shaking their heads, begging not to be asked that again. If the question is repeated, a small speaker, located in their right, lower jaw, cackles "Mr. Strings". Moments later, the subject undergoes a simultaneous heart attack, aneurysm, and stroke, all chemically induced. Andrew recognizes this, and will be visibly upset by it (moreso than someone merely witnessing it would be), but will not say anything about it unless confronted.

-Questions concerning the identity of the person will be met with apparently truthful answers of either "Ellis Anders" "The Doktor" or "John Mandellus." While these answers are delivered with perfect outward veracity, they, 1) do not at all resemble the people the names identify, and 2) seem to be unwilling answers, as far as a brain scan would show.

Ahh. We both tried to fix it xD

Um. Remove the section from yours where you account for my previous post, and we should be fine.

Sorry I haven't been on as much-- there's a lot going on, and I've been really sick lately. I'll post tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back