• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Heroes, Villains, and Vigilantes

Once again, sorry for the villain fuck up. This is the first villain that I have ever made, I think you can see why.

Smoaki said:
Arthur Knight, one of the only vigilantes to not disguise his identity.
You know, that's actually a decent point. I haven't specified a mask for Arthur, he's just kind of dressed in casual clothes and an RAF greatcoat rather than dressed in a costume, because he doesn't give a shit. Didn't even think about mask things. I will actually stop derping and make that a part of his character, edit some posts to fit, and just pretend it was always like that. Arthur strikes me as the kind of immortal to just not give a shit about that kind of thing.

So Arthur's a mini-celebrity now, or something. Works in the day and the night. Just not giving a shit. Probably means he won't be able to use Excalibur nearly as much, but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
If still interested but I'm going to hold off on a character until the 10th. Life is too hectic.

Also, do the villains have any particular motivations? I feel like they might need to as the plot drivers

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of making a villain that takes no joy or happiness from the awful things he does. He only does them because in his mind he's keeping the balance of good and evil. In his eyes, ever since all the heroes started popping up and fighting crime for the greater good, the world was thrown off balance and in order to keep the balance, he feels like he must do all the horrible deeds he has done, or the world would be thrown into chaos and end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back