• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Friendships and Wars {Dragon needed for dragon rider plot}

Long ago, dragons and humans use to be connected. Some dragons and humans would even form a spiritual bond, taking the other as a companion for the rest of their days.

Dragons and humans would build their civilization together and live peacefully as one for hundreds of years.

Then one day, a war started. Both the human and the dragon monarch were killed, both sides blaming the other. Dragons and their human partners turned on one another and for the next thousand years, the bond was forgotten and bloodshed and hate ruled over the land.

Y/C is a dragon who has been fighting against the humans for his whole life and who is tired of the bloodshed and constant fighting. He is a talented fighter though and during one particularly bloody battle, he’s the last being to survive. Or so he thought.

It isn’t until the smoke settles that he finds a young girl (my character), a toddler among the dead humans. He can only assume that the child was an orphan from the battle and in a split second decision, he takes the child in.

{I don’t really have much planned for this Roleplay. I’m hoping we can come up with some stuff together. We would do a timeskip of about ten years so that would leave the child being around 13, so still a kid but like capable of doing shit. Y’know, that magic YA Novel age.

I would like my partner to be able to dish at 2+ paragraph replies at least once a day.

Please PM me if you would like to join!}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back