• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Dragons and Spacecraft [Sci-Fi Fantasy Crossover]

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Most of the crew had died upon impact. The ship had crash-landed in a forest, and was now smoking and on fire in various places. The small, 500 metre-long frigate was ambushed by a fleet of rebels, and had to initiate an emergency FTL jump. It had exited a little bit too close to an undiscovered planet, far from human space. Only a few managed to survive. And was that a dragon they saw?

It was a normal day in the nearby town. People were going about their business, selling and buying things, practicing magic and sharpening swords, when a massive fireball fell from the sky. It passed by overhead, the locals feeling the heat. Everyone stopped in their tracks and watched in mind-numbing horror as it landed in the forest surrounding the town. Then someone screamed, and all hell broke loose.

Hello! So this is an idea I've been thinking of for some time now. It's a science-fiction fantasy crossover, where you have you standard sci-fi humans meet your standard fantasy races. It happens on your standard fantasy world. So, if anyone wants to join, I'll be happy to let you!

Appreciated! Once this gets enough interest, I'll set up the thread.

Do you think 'Of Dragons and Spacecraft' might be a better name?

Hello everyone! I think I'm going to create the thread, so keep a lookout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back