• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Darkness and Light(Vampire roleplay)

Moriah places her warm hand on his. Her blood was on fire from the forthcoming ordeal. The Sister felt tenacious and brave with the Elder by her side,"I will stay by you." Father Adonias opens the doors and a rowdy group of men, armed with various weapons, were howling with violent readiness. The Father raises an arm to silence them. His eyes flash crimson before he begins shouting,"Let us purge this place of these vile creatures! Let us take what is rightfully ours in the name of God!" The crowd cheers in anticipation as he continues,"We go now! Remember the plan! Split up once we reach the castle!"

The black haired Priest gives a single nod and a smile to the older man,"Willing to fight even in your old age. You're truly a good man, Father Aiden. I do hope no harm falls upon you or this town. I must go now and meet up with the group. Be well." Ezekiel heads to the door and a small deadly smirk appears in his face. Foolish old man. All of these mortals were doomed either way.

Farator does not join in the cheering, focusing on breathing. In case these hunters are human, he must give the appearance of humanity as well. He has to protect Moriah. She is the only pure soul here.

Aiden watches the priest go, his eyes narrowing slightly. His brother’s warning rings in his mind. The vampires are already in the church. Oh yes, there’s much to be done.

Father Adonias takes the lead, Moriah and Farator trailing behind him along with the large crowd. They go deep into the thicket of the woods. As they draw closer to giant stone structure the group begins to break up into smaller factions to charge the castle from different angles. Adonias leads the Sister and the Elder to the rear of the castle.

Father Ezekiel was standing near a withered old tunnel. He waved at the trio,"Just in time. This tunnel should lead to the bowels of the castle. From there we can make our way up." Adonias nods in agreement and looks at Moriah and Farator,"Ready? We're going in." He draw his small blades, one between each of his fingers, before charging into the dark tunnel. Ezekiel follows close behind with some wooden stakes in his hands. Moriah turns her gaze to Farator as she lifts her crossbow,"Be careful. Do not let me distract you."

Inside the old stone castle, Ambrose was leaning against a wall draped with rich expensive tapestries. He could feel the high tension in the air. Though his clan was ready, he was still unsure of this battle and, even more so, about his father. The Elder vampire sat in a grand chair across the room. He was powerful and use to be of sharp wit, but over the centuries, his mind had warped into that of a sick, power hungry dictator. He ruled over the clan with an iron, blood soaked fist. If the stone was found, if it was here in the castle, he was afraid of the consequences that would befall the world at the hands of his father. He stands up straight away from the wall as the sound of battle began to start up in the main hall of the castle,"They're here, Father. When did you want to start?"

Farator sighs, and walks into the tunnel. “I will do my best.” He says to Moriah, listening carefully for signs of his relatives.

The patriarch of the Valdis clan gets up from his throne. “My rebellious son returns.” He says softly. “Send Aisha, Marta, and James. They’ll take one group of hunters each. Have someone scry on them. Make sure we will face no surprises.”

The Sister follows close behind him. Her crossbow was pulled close to her chest as she listens. The tunnel was silent, the only thing heard was the sound of the wind going through it. The two older priests were already out of sight and the sounds of battle could be heard above. The end of the tunnel gave way to a dimly lit corridor with multiple doors. Whether Ezekiel and Adonias stayed together was unclear. Moriah breathes as quiet as she can. One of the doors flies open and one of the Valdis thralls emerges with a shrill shriek, possibly alerting others that were nearby. The nun quickly fires one of her bows and hits her mark in the chest. The hurried footsteps and yells of more lowly thralls could be heard drawing near the corridor.

The blonde vampire just gives a silent nod before he leaves the room. Of course Father would sen his loyal captains into battle. He quickly makes his way to what use to be an old music room, now a room for meetings, and finds the three powerful vampires eagerly preparing for battle. Ambrose clears his throat,"Father has orders. Each of you will take on a group. I'll be on the look out for possible surprises. There's real danger here, not just that mob of mindless slaves."

Farator moves so he’s standing in front of her, his eyes black, nails growing to talons. “Here we go again.” He mutters. The first one that comes around the corner is grabbed by the throat, his fangs sinking into it as he feeds, fending off the others with his left claws.

The grey skinned thralls squeal in pain as they are met by the sharp claws. Some scurry onto the stone walls only to catch scripture etched arrows in their vital spots and slump to the ground. The small horde only gets smaller as they make their way through the vampiric servants.

Moriah continues to follow Farator as he rips and slices through his distant relatives. Soon the corridor was clear and stairs leading up could be seen at the end. The nun quickly begins to reload her crossbow,"Do you know where we are going? This seems to be a bewildering place."

James, a man who looked about nineteen with short vibrant red hair, licks one his fangs happily as he looks at his dark claws, "Danger, oh? Of course there is. We can all sense it, Lucifer's Stone. Though I wouldn't call it a danger. It's a blessing really. If Father gets his hands on it, then the world is ours. No more hiding like vermin." His smokey grey eyes gaze towards the blonde vampire prince,"You'll watch for surprises? How do we know you'll actually give us a heads up, Ambrose? You've been acting rather strange lately."

Ambrose growls,"There is no time for this!" James looks towards the women before standing up,"I guess we should get going? Before the royal son's blood actually begins to boil."

Farator nods. “He likely hasn’t renovated since a few centuries back.” He says dryly. “He’ll be in the throne room.” He wipes his mouth. “Mm. Thralls have such worthless blood.” He mutters. “Ah well. It’s worth fighting for the good stuff.”

Aisha chuckles, getting up, yellow eyes glittering with excitement. “Mm, it will be so nice to see Farator again. Let’s see if we can take him alive so father dearest can bring him back to us. I want him in my bed again.” The redhead purrs.

Marta, a dark skinned, black eyed vampire rolls her eyes. “Who don’t you want in your bed?” She mutters. “Anyway, whoever has the stone probably has a plan for it. This is certainly not how anyone would offer tribute to father.”

Moriah climbs the stairs behind him and whispers, "What else can we expect, Farator? A vampire Lord always has a lot more than his thralls."

James scoffs at Aisha's comment, feeling a bit slighted by,"I don't see how you can lust over that traitor. Besides, if what our little spies tell the truth he seems to have moved on from you. For something abit, sweeter." He smirks in amusement, seeing her seethe.

Ambrose shakes his head,"It's obvious they want our clan dead. Maybe they brought the stone here to put fear in us. I know for sure that mob is not made up of mere mortals."

Aisha scoffs. “Well if you weren’t so unpleasant to me, maybe I would want you.” She retorts. Marta just rolls her eyes at their bickering. “Let’s just get moving. You guys know the rules. First, don’t get caught, second, kill, third, have fun. Now who’s taking which group?”

Farator glances around. “The thralls are the expendable ones. Meant to test our reactions, make us easier to predict.”

James scowls before giving a small stretch,"Hmm I thought killing was also rules number one and three." He watches his claws grow longer and sharper as he gets himself worked up. He sniffs the air,"Ahhh I can already smell that traitor. He's making good work of the thralls. I must admit, he really has skill. Too bad they're wasted."

The blonde vampire runs some fingers through his hair with slight annoyance at the trio,"Marta you'll take the group entering from the east wing. James you'll take the group in the courtyard. Aisha, you'll take the group coming from the west wing. Take out as many as you can. Don't let them get close to Father. Be on the lookout for the stone and the one who wields it. There's no doubt in my mind that he's powerful."

Moriah stays close behind him and looks around at the old paintings of Vampire Lords of the past and of different families. She keeps her voice low and soft,"Then we must try to be unpredictable."

Marta and Aisha nod, the latter smirking. “I wonder if there will be any good enough to take to father.” She purrs, as the two head off toward their respective targets.

Farator nods, taking a deep breath, and moving one of the paintings to reveal a tunnel. “This way.” He whispers, darting inside.

Ambrose sighs, the situation was weighing heavy on him, though he was trying not to show it. His piercing blue eyes dart in Aisha's direction,"Off with you now. Protect our clan." He watches her go and soon makes his way to his own room. There was a small golden stand with a deep bowl I the middle, filled with a reflective black liquid. He hunches over it and his eyes turn completely white as he watches over the captains and their soon to be battles.

Moriah trails behind the Elder as they sneak into the hidden tunnel. It was dark except for a single lit torch towards the middle. She stays alert, but can't help her curiosity,"Where does this lead, Farator?"

In the courtyard, James slinks out of the shadow with a grim smirk. He gives a low growl before leaping out and slashing through a few of the opposing clan members. His face starts to distort into a monstrous image as he continues to rip and slash through them.

Aisha winks at him. “Hope you enjoy the show, Ambrose.” She purrs, running off to one of the rooms they’ll pass soon. She gets into a kneeling position, putting her hands behind her back to make it seem like she’s bound. She screams in mock fear, pretending to struggle. “Please! Please, let me out! Let me go home!”

Farator looks over at her worriedly. “One of the dungeons where we keep slaves. Hopefully they won’t look here.”

The Sister grimaces,"If there are innocents there we should let them go. Tell them to hide until this chaos winds down. No one shoul-" she quickly silences herself hearing the pleas of a woman. Her hands grip her weapon firmly as she gasps,"Farator they have someone. We need to get to her, now!" As the cries continue she could feel herself growing more frantic, she couldn't help herself. Moriah felt compelled to hurry. To save that poor soul.

Suddenly she finds herself running past Farator and to the voice down the tunnel. The nun pushes past the secret exit and sees the red haired woman who appears to be bound,"Poor dear! Please do not be afraid. We are here to help."

Aisha gazes up at her, pretending to struggle. “Please, please, get the chains off!” She begs. “Please, I can’t stay here! They’ll kill me!” She needs Moriah to have no time to react. Needs her close.

Moriah sets her crossbow down,"It is alright. Things are dangerous out there so please find a place to hide." She kneels down to undo the blinds, but notices the look in the woman's eye. It was full of bloodlust. The nun leaps back and reaches for her crossbow,"Creature of the darkness!"

Aisha hisses, baring her fangs, and quickly kicks the crossbow away, grinning at Moriah. “So you’re the one he chose? Poor kid, you know you could never handle Farator.” She snickers. “If I have you, I wonder if he’ll come back to my bed.”

Moriah glares harshly at her. She grows abit infuriated by her words. The crossbow out of her reach she quickly pulls out some of the inscribed knives from her robes. "Whatever you may have had is no longer. He is mine and I will fight for him." She launches a couple of the blades towards the female Vampire.

Aisha jumps out of the way, now on the wall like a spider. “Oh? Do you know how hard he must fight to resist father’s call? You might just have to kill him if this keeps up, little girl.” She purrs, before lunging at Moriah.

The Sister tries to dodge her, but slams back onto the ground as Aisha jumps onto her. She begins to wrestle around with her, careful to dodge her claws and fangs. "I trust him. I could never kill him! Get off me you trollop!" She slips another knife out and stabs Aisha in the shoulder.

Aisha screams in pain and rage, raising a clawed hand, only to have it grabbed. Farator glares at her, pulling her up off of Moriah, and chucking her into the wall. “Ah. Aisha. It hasn’t been long enough.” He snarls.

Moriah gets to her feet. She's breathing heavily, abit frazzled by the struggle. The nun picks up her crossbow and points it at the red haired vampire, glaring daggers at her,"Give me the word and I will shoot, Farator."

Farator watches her. “Where are the others? You rarely come alone.” The vampire buffs. “Well, father told me to go alone this time.” Farator hums. “Odd. Normally he cared more for your safety. Oh well. I’m sure Ambrose will thank me for removing such a nuisance. Go ahead, Moriah.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back