• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Darkness and Light(Vampire roleplay)

Farator sighs. “You know, I was really hoping we wouldn’t have to fight at all. Like I said earlier, I hunt based on killings, not sightings.” He crosses his arms. “I’m just curious why you want my clan dead. It’s not for the stone. They don’t have it, and I’m sure you know that.”

He shakes his head. “I really held hope, you know. That there could be another rebel. And I finally learn there was, and you killed him.”

Adonias takes his glasses off to look at Farator with his dull crimson eyes,"The Valdis clan need to be overthrown. They've been the head family for long enough now and still have the same old ideas. They're relics. It's time for someone to bring our kind back. To no longer be forced to resist our nature and live in the shadows."

He stands up and walks to the front of his desk,"Ah, Elias. Boy was a fool. As soon as he took the stone I knew it would be the perfect time to strike. Even more so with the girl being there. You know you could always join me. I'd really hate to have to kill someone with talents like yours."

Farator sighs. “At least we have the same opinion of Valdis.” He says softly. “I do not think I can ever return to what I was. But I will help you kill them. Frankly, I don’t want to kill you either. Moriah has lost enough without having to lose you too, lie or no. Her heart needs rest before it’s broken again.”

The tall vampire gives a small nod. He was pleased that Farator agreed to help, maybe he wouldn't be a nuisance afterall. He put his glasses back on,"Just be ready for tonight. I'm not sure exactly how many libe in the castle or how many pawns they could have. Thank you for caring about Moriah. I never intended to hurt her. She's important to me."

Farator sighs. “When last i was here, there were thirty powerful vampire lords, each of which had roughly ten servants. But it has been some time since I broke free of their control.” He says simply. “If we are done here, I need rest.”

Adonias gently stroked the hairs on his chin as he hears the numbers,"That's a pretty sizable army..." He waves his hand in a shooing manner,"We're done here, boy. Be sure to get your strength up." As Farator leaves he sits back at the small desk. He takes the piece of paper out of his pocket and unwraps it to look at the small feather once more. He was so close. So close to gaining the power he craved for centuries. Finding the stone was easy, but the girl took years. Infact it was a happy accident that he stumbled upon her. His thoughts drift back to that night. He could still see it so clearly.

"Your God is not here this night." How wrong he was. He was just about to slay her and leave her next to the young foolish vampire, but a fierce look filled her teary eyes. A blinding warm light engulfed her and shot at him. It threw him back and burned his chest and stomach with a sickening sizzle. He still had scars. As he tried to recuperate he saw the Sister collapse and the faintest form of feathery wings dissipated into nothing. An angel.

Sister Moriah gently patted the Doctor's head with a cool damp towel. Other than bein hung over he was fine. She made sure to get him a few light snacks and a glass of water by his bed,"I hope you get to feeling better, Doctor. I think we both learned our lesson about drinking."

Jacob groans. “How I managed to lose a drinking contest with a priest is beyond me…” He mutters. Farator comes into the room, smiling gently at his friend. “Feeling better?” He asks. Jacob nods, sighing. “Good. Because we attack Valdis tonight. We will probably need quite a lot of medical attention.” The doctor groans, closing his eyes. “Dammit…”

Moriah chuckles at the Jacob's reaction,"I would not feel bad, Doctor. Father Adonias knows how to hold his liquor." She smiles at Farator before standing up,"I will leave you two to get some rest. I need to get prepared myself." She makes her way to the door, but looks at the two men with a gentle look,"I will pray for all of us to survive. Hopefully we can finally put an end to all of this. I know God will be with us."

She leaves the room and goes down the hallway to her own room. Her eyes grow wide as she sees a dress in her room. It was one from the tailor's window. Moriah gently picks it up and examines it. The dress was black with a white strip down the middle. It was silken with a high collar and long sleeves. Moriah runs her fingers down it and marvels at the feel. It wouldn't hurt to try it on. She wouldn't wear it, just try it on. She discards her robes and slips on the dress. She looks at herself in the mirror and is surprised by how it looks. It flattered her figure far more than the robes and felt lighter. She removed her veil and unbraided her hair to let it fall freely. It was strange to see herself look so different.

Farator takes a deep breath. He needs to save Moriah. He doesn’t trust Adonias, not by a long shot. He needs to get her out of here… tonight. He will take her and Jacob as soon as Valdis is defeated, and he will fly with them. Get somewhere safe.

The day seems to slowly morph into the night. The full moon hangs low and illuminates the black skies along with the small twinkling dots of light. Moriah was finishing up her preparations by dipping the tips of her arrows in holy water. She double checks her arrows to make all of them had a verse or two etches into them. She grabs one of her knives and runs it across her finger lightly to test the sharpness. Without effort it cut easily into her flesh. The Sister let's out a small sigh. Her stomach was heavy and in knots with the upcoming infiltration they were planning. They would be going into a hornet's nest of the most powerful family.

As she hears a knock on her door she stands up and wraps her bleeding finger in a small cloth,"Come in." She looks down and with a blush, gasps realizing she never took the dress off.

Farator steps inside, seeing her in the dress, and chuckles, shaking his head. “Ah, Ambrose. He really must have taken a shine to you.” He says softly, walking toward her. “Listen, if things go badly… I don’t want you to leave my side. If this goes wrong, I need to be able to save you. Valdis doesn’t have the stone yet, we don’t have to kill all of them tonight. I value your life far more than I value my revenge.”

Moriah turns her gaze down in obvious embarassment,"I just wanted to try it on. I cannot actually wear this." As he walks towards her, she looks at him and brushes some of her loose white locks from her face. She can see the worry in his eyes and gently touches his cheek,"I will stay by you, Farator. I cannot help being afraid, but with you I have hope that we can survive this." A small calm sigh leaves her,"After this we need to find that stone. No matter how many vampires we extinguish, more can be made with that stone."

She begins to braid her hair back into it's usual style,"Do you need to...feed? I will aid you in anyway possible."

He nods. “Valdis do not have the stone. At least there is that. We will not fight true demons tonight, only vampires and their servants.” As she asks if he needs to feed, he shakes his head. “I will feast on the blood of elders tonight. You will need all of your strength.”

The Sister carefully puts her veil back on and gathers her religious robes to change,"They can be just as bad. It does give me some relief that they do not posses the stone." She looks out of the window and to the bright ball of light in the night sky,"I am going to fight with everything I have. I will not be careless. We have to be extra careful. Father Adonias has a plan to get in from the back of the castle. We have to lay low and move quietly."

Farator nods, his brow furrowed. “They will sense me when we get close, but I trust his plan. Both of us want Valdis to fall.” He says softly, checking his weapons, many of which are hidden under his clothing.

Moriah turns from him as she begins to take off the fancy dress,"We all do." She strips down to the light white gown she wears underneath her clothes and puts her habit on. She grabs her knives and tucks them in the usual spots underneath her robes. The nun reaches for her crossbow and attaches a strap to it so she can carry it on her back,"Honestly, I do not think we can ever truly rid the world of vampires. They will always be here, but as long as I live, I will fight the ones that harm the innocent."

She looks to Farator and gives a small smile,"I am ready."

Farator blushes as she starts undressing, turning away to preserve her modesty. “I will fight at your side, Sister. I simply worry that Ambrose was right, and you will die in this war between clans. I will protect you first.”

Moriah walks over to him and gives him a gentle hug from behind,"I could have died many times. I can die anytime. If I were afraid of death I would not be able to do what I do. Death is just another part of life and I accept that. It does make me feel better to know that I have you looking out for me."

She continues to hold him and cherishes every second. "Farator, the only thing we can do is value every moment we have together and continue loving eachother. Do not be afraid for even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. If God sees fit to call me home know I will always be with you in spirit."

Farator closes his eyes, letting her hold him. “I still believe you can do more alive. I do not want you to die. Perhaps it would be better to let the clans clash, and pick off the one that wins. I… I don’t know if my sanity could take losing you.”

Moriah holds him tighter to her. Her embrace soothes him and her body seems to grow warmer against his,"Farator we have made our choice. I have made my choice. I choose to fight to protect the lives of the innocent. I choose to let the Lord work through me even though it has cost me dearly. I have made sacrifices and I am willing to sacrifice my life if it means bringing some peace to the world. Just know that meeting you, loving you, has made me the happiest I have been in life."

She slowly lets go of him and makes her way to the door,"We must take our leave now while the night is still young."

Last edited:
He sighs, relaxing in her embrace. “I love you, Moriah.” He says softly, kissing her cheek gently. “You’re right, let’s go. We’re going to survive this.”

Her cheeks redden from his words and kiss. In an instant she kisses his lips. The Sister pulls away slowly and redder than before,"I love you, Farator." She tries to gain her composure before opening the door and walking out. She heads downstairs where Father Adonias is waiting.

The Father's tinted lenses looks toward the two as they come down,"There they are. Are you two prepared?" Sister Moriah nods her head,"I believe so." Adonias turns towards Farator,"We're going to have a hell of a night."

Farator smiles, walking down with her. “Indeed we are. Have you found anyone to help us in the attack?” He asks, hoping such a powerful vampire has others working under him.

In the church, Aiden is preparing his own weapons, sighing. He knows his brother will attack tonight. It is his duty to keep the church and the city safe, retirement be damned.

Father Adonias gives a strong nod, "I managed to round up a group of volunteers. About twenty of them out there. There's going to be more men near closer to the castle. They're hidden of course. We need all of the help we can get." A flash of his red eyes gleam under his dark lenses. The Sister smiles slightly,"It is nice that you have found us some help, Father. I can only hope most of them make it out of this." Adonias reaches out and pats her head with a soft touch, "Don't worry, Sister. Father Ezekiel as the one who rallied them. They're a small band of hunters. I'm more worried about you. Will you keep calm this time?" She nods,"Yes, Father. It shall not be like last time."

Ezekiel walks through the corridors of the church. He's carrying a few blades with him, though they'll mainly be for show once they're inside the castle. He notices the feeble old man preparing himself. He gives a small chuckle,"Father Aiden. I don't hope you're planning on getting in on the action. You should head home and stay stafe."

Farator is well aware that the hunters probably aren’t human, but he makes no comment about it. “I will be right there with you, sister. I will not leave your side.” He promises, touching her shoulder gently.

Aiden looks up at Ezekiel, smiling. “I’m only here in case things go wrong, Father Ezekiel. As much faith as I have in these hunters, if something does happen, I need to make sure there is a safe place for people to run.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back