• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood and Gold OOC

Would you like me to edit the character sheets to have all of the same coding?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
@Night Fury kibou kibou @reinadeespadas MasterRed MasterRed sprouhtt sprouhtt @DewOfTheMountains Life. Life. @Brookflower @NextGenRolePlayer @Deianeira @PsychicSoldierAthena @aergie

So, I know most of you have agreed to this already, but I wanted to tag everyone involved in the roleplay so they know as well. I'm going to be restarting the roleplay, probably from a different point in time. If you'd like to no longer participate, or want to change something then please let me know. If you don't respond to this within a few days either here, PM, or discord, I'll take that as you not being interested anymore and will no longer tag you.

Still interested (life got in the way)

MasterRed MasterRed Because of her sickly condition Solomon and Guinnie have probably interacted a lot since he came to the court, do you wanna discuss how their interactions usually go? For example, general impressions of each other, if she hates being checked in on, whether or not you'd rather have him just check in on occasion or join her in her daily activities "just in case,"/to watch over her, etc.

Life. Life. and Snarfing Snarfing can put your opinions in too on how much the King and Queen worry over Princess Guinevere and therefore how much they want Sol to be involved.

MasterRed MasterRed Because of her sickly condition Solomon and Guinnie have probably interacted a lot since he came to the court, do you wanna discuss how their interactions usually go? For example, general impressions of each other, if she hates being checked in on, whether or not you'd rather have him just check in on occasion or join her in her daily activities "just in case,"/to watch over her, etc.

Life. Life. and Snarfing Snarfing can put your opinions in too on how much the King and Queen worry over Princess Guinevere and therefore how much they want Sol to be involved.

Guinnie is his baby, his life, his only lovely daughter. So he would probably want Solomon to be as close to Guinnie as he could be to the point that she could comfortably call him uncle.

Guinnie is his baby, his life, his only lovely daughter. So he would probably want Solomon to be as close to Guinnie as he could be to the point that she could comfortably call him uncle.

Tbh I really enjoy the visual of Sol being roped into playing games with her and the other young kids in the castle. He's a legend at hide-and-seek.

That's up to Guinnie tho :v if she hates his constant presence at Berwin's request or not.

Lol I can imagine Guin talking to Berwin one day;

Berwin: "Sweetie how are you sleeping at night? The monsters under the bed are not getting to you right?"
Guinevere: "No I'm alright Papa! Solly says he has fought a lot of them in the past and now they run whenever they see his face."
Solomon: *gives a single nod with a stoic expression from afar*

Yessss haha, it's settled then.

And that's adorable mauve omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back