• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood and Gold OOC

Would you like me to edit the character sheets to have all of the same coding?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okay, an answer to two questions, and one from myself!

Discord: I personally love using discord servers, and I'm quite active on them, but I know they're not everyone's cup of tea. I'd say to just go with what the majority say!

Coding: I don't mind, really. It seems like a lot of extra work, but I'm good with whatever, especially if you like the posts to look neat!

My question(s): For the royal families, how do last names work? Does each family have a separate name (i.e. The Jones Family of Setlain), or does the royal family take on the name of the kingdom (i.e. Princess Kaitlyn Setlain)?

Since multiple people can apply for a single role, is there a deadline for getting CSs in where evrything will be judged at once? Or if a CS is good enough, and its posted first, will they get it?

Okay, an answer to two questions, and one from myself!

Discord: I personally love using discord servers, and I'm quite active on them, but I know they're not everyone's cup of tea. I'd say to just go with what the majority say!

Coding: I don't mind, really. It seems like a lot of extra work, but I'm good with whatever, especially if you like the posts to look neat!

My question(s): For the royal families, how do last names work? Does each family have a separate name (i.e. The Jones Family of Setlain), or does the royal family take on the name of the kingdom (i.e. Princess Kaitlyn Setlain)?
They usually stick to family names in casual conversation to keep from getting confused with others, but generally they are referred to using their country's names because it's usually seen as more respectful.
Since multiple people can apply for a single role, is there a deadline for getting CSs in where evrything will be judged at once? Or if a CS is good enough, and its posted first, will they get it?
There's not a deadline yet, it's more about the quality of the character sheet and how well I can see which character fitting in to the setting and story in the future.

Ah, my dudes, I'm sorry I completely forgot to specify that I'd prefer if you put a brief personality summary instead of personality traits!

Ah, my dudes, I'm sorry I completely forgot to specify that I'd prefer if you put a brief personality summary instead of personality traits!
Sounds good to me!

They usually stick to family names in casual conversation to keep from getting confused with others, but generally they are referred to using their country's names because it's usually seen as more respectful.
Alright, thank you!

MasterRed MasterRed hiya~

I noticed that you reserved the only daughter spot, in my seer/healer's background I wanted to incorporate her 'seeing' an illness or slight disability in the daughter before she was born (hence becoming the royal family's healer) and was wondering if you wanted to work with this? It doesn't have to be something substantial or visible just something that would need some care.

Also wanted to check with Wert Wert if would this be alright?

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 12.31.39 AM.png

found the perfect name

MasterRed MasterRed hiya~

I noticed that you reserved the only daughter spot, in my seer/healer's background I wanted to incorporate her 'seeing' an illness or slight disability in the daughter before she was born (hence becoming the royal family's healer) and was wondering if you wanted to work with this? It doesn't have to be something substantial or visible just something that would need some care.

Also wanted to check with Wert Wert if would this be alright?

That sounds lovely! I’d love to do that.

Woops i stayed up and i thinj im more or less finished with my CS, I'll look over it again in the morning though

The history was getting pretty long so i tried to wrap it up quickly at the end 😅

If anything isnt clear, doesn't make sense or needs to be tweaked, please let me know!

MasterRed MasterRed L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel NightSky NightSky deianeira deianeira elextrified elextrified erised erised calypso calypso DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer kibou kibou PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena
Firstly, those of you who have completed your character sheets have all been accepted. Thank you so much for working with me to tweak some of them!

Second, I just need to know if those of you who have expressed interest and/or reserved a role, but haven't created, or discussed, a character yet are still interested in this roleplay. If you are still interested and just need more time to come up with a character, that's a-okay. It's completely fine if you are no longer interested as well. Please let me know so that I can keep the role list updated!

hey! i'm definitely still interested, but it doesn't look like that many roles are still open. is it correct that only the king and their mistress are available?
Currently they are the only ones available, but we can always add role for you if you have an idea for something.

Currently they are the only ones available, but we can always add role for you if you have an idea for something.

ahh, boo, that sucks sm. i only play male roles and, unfortunately, i don't think i'd be able to do a king justice. i love, love this idea, but i think i'm going to have to pass for now. if another male role opens up i'd 1000% be down to take it! ♥

ahh, boo, that sucks sm. i only play male roles and, unfortunately, i don't think i'd be able to do a king justice. i love, love this idea, but i think i'm going to have to pass for now. if another male role opens up i'd 1000% be down to take it! ♥
I'll let you know if one opens up or is added!

MasterRed MasterRed L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel NightSky NightSky deianeira deianeira elextrified elextrified erised erised calypso calypso DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer kibou kibou PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena
Firstly, those of you who have completed your character sheets have all been accepted. Thank you so much for working with me to tweak some of them!

Second, I just need to know if those of you who have expressed interest and/or reserved a role, but haven't created, or discussed, a character yet are still interested in this roleplay. If you are still interested and just need more time to come up with a character, that's a-okay. It's completely fine if you are no longer interested as well. Please let me know so that I can keep the role list updated!

I've been a doing a lot of character sheets lately, so it may take a bit for me to get to mine for this RP! If you think I'm taking too long, I won't be offended if someone else desires my spot! Just been a burnt out on making characters with some recent things that popped up.

I've been a doing a lot of character sheets lately, so it may take a bit for me to get to mine for this RP! If you think I'm taking too long, I won't be offended if someone else desires my spot! Just been a burnt out on making characters with some recent things that popped up.
It's alright, you can take your time!

I am!! Sorry, been super busy but I'll put a shell up tonight and then will have the full on Wednesday!

I've updated the lore with npcs, castle locations, and more. Also, I've started adding the code the the CS's, if you'd like certain pictures to be used as the side decorations feel free to PM me with them or link them here!! If you would rather do it yourself just let me know and I'll send you the code, but please don't remove the credit to the code creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back