• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood and Gold OOC

Would you like me to edit the character sheets to have all of the same coding?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Unless someone wants to try handling her, Madeline will most likely end up marrying one of Kastia's NPCs, Honestly. Rowana and Christine are open for marriage, even if they aren't royals they are still titled by either blood or name. So, they wouldn't marry an heir, and it would most likely be for love, money, or a trade treaty.

BTW this stuff most likely wont happen right away, but later down the line. You can be arranged early and marry later, or be arranged early and have something happen that gets in the way of it if you guys want.

Just saw this, you guys post at like 3 am for me, so I'll probably be late to these discussions.
Btw, I'm totally okay and looking forward to these plot points.

Just saw this, you guys post at like 3 am for me, so I'll probably be late to these discussions.
Btw, I'm totally okay and looking forward to these plot points.
It's alright if you're late, we'll be waiting a while after discussions to give people time to respond.

I’m fine with arranged marriages (Guin, even if she’s in one, it would be purely political obviously)

Also sickly little eleven year old Guinevere seems like a prime target, but since she’s avoiding adult court intrigue, who knows 🤔

Yeah I'd be fine with arranged marriages! just Caelum probably won't be haha also sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I will soon

Yeah, arranged marriages are fine.

Also L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel You're far from safe lol.

Also - the Duchess probably has more than enough money to buy mercenaries to help supply an army. *cough*Hint*cough* Just can't say her husband or Klarion's wife would make it through once everything was said and done.

Last edited:
Putting this here so it won't get lost in the fast-paced discord but I added Solomon's brand to his appearance and tweaked his backstory just slightly, only one or two details and it's basically the same / won't change him at all.

Yeah, arranged marriages are fine.

Also L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel You're far from safe lol.

Also - the Duchess probably has more than enough money to buy mercenaries to help supply an army. *cough*Hint*cough* Just can't say her husband or Klarion's wife would make it through once everything was said and done.
I mean i dont blame you. Klarion is the most eligible bachelor in this crazy household.

Wert Wert Is it too late for me to join?

I was thinking of making like a servant who works for the royals, since all the spots are taken.

After these two sign up, if they do, I'll be closing the rp off to new player characters for a while.

Had to rewrite it after losing the info once due to these errors.:lennyslash: Sorry it's so short.

Time skip is posted, though.

Hey all!

Wanted to let everyone know that starting tomorrow (2/15), I will be offline for the rest of the weekend. I should be back Monday (2/18) night and will reply to posts then!

Hello hello, I'm back from the weekend.

It looks like some of our writers have disappeared. : ( We're going to wait longer to see if PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena comes back before we do anything about her character. As for Ladyluck, we'll probably be replacing Klarion.

erised erised kibou kibou reinadeespadas reinadeespadas MasterRed MasterRed sprouhtt sprouhtt DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains Life. Life. calypso calypso NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer deianeira deianeira PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena aergie aergie

So, I know most of you have agreed to this already, but I wanted to tag everyone involved in the roleplay so they know as well. I'm going to be restarting the roleplay, probably from a different point in time. If you'd like to no longer participate, or want to change something then please let me know. If you don't respond to this within a few days either here, PM, or discord, I'll take that as you not being interested anymore and will no longer tag you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back