• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Oddball Request

LoCarb Madman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, after a well needed hiatus I've found the huge urge to start roleplaying again, and the need to write for fandoms naturally came with this urge. As I've rekindled a love for them all over again. They can have romance, which I lean towards. Below I'll have a couple of them listen, but if you've been wanting to roleplay a fandom and you've been craving one, or you have a non-fandom idea, still feel free to pm me. More than likely, I'll be down to do it if I have knowledge of it. So please, before I get into the fandoms I have some.

Be literate and willing to write multiple paragraphs! I can go up to 5+ when the time calls, and mirroring is a huge thing for me. I'd rather not write a well thought out post only to get two sentences in reply. However, I'm not gonna smack your wrists with a ruler everytime something is a lil off, I get writers block. Trust me, I do. And more than anything, I just want to have fun, so more often than not I'm pretty chill with everything. I tend to write quick fire replies and would prefer someone who could do the same but this is in no way a requirement.

Be willing to plan/chat. I'm looking for a partner, not someone to string along with me through the roleplaying process. Give some ideas, bring up some thoughts, chat with me, help me progress this story so I don't feel like I'm only planning with myself.

Contact, I write via, Discord, Kik and Email. Refuse Googledocs as it is just too strange for me to mess with. I usually reply right away unless I happen to be at work or spending time with my family. :)

Idea:

I want someone to write as the YouTube star, PushingupRoses or Sarah Wilson, the Chicago native is a beautiful blend of horror and comedy and I would love to write as an OC in a relationship with her. Adventures would abound as I would play a small time music and LETS PLAYER to go along with her type of style would love to write around the pitfalls and high mountains of being a YouTube star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back