• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Odd Ones Out

Yay! Can't wait to start the rp~ Thanks Muse <3

also, I wasn't going to say anything before Jonathan was approved - but omg it's Jin ma pink princess :P @Vitez

Pyosimros said:
Alright cool. Because if not, that specific part would be a disorganized mess. xD
No worries! I'm the opposite xD My history and personality tend to run together naturally so that's why I had it the way I did.

mxlly said:
Yay! Can't wait to start the rp~ Thanks Muse <3
also, I wasn't going to say anything before Jonathan was approved - but omg it's Jin ma pink princess :P @Vitez
I actually posted the start yesterday! (Surprise!)

Also, @RubyRose posted an excellent guide for how some of the characters may know each other on page 2 I think. Take a look at it and start thinking about relationships!

I'll look over it myself later today once I'm on my computer

mxlly said:
you did?? Oh my, I hadn't noticed ≧◡≦
I'll post as soon as I have the chance!
I edited the post so I don't think it actually tagged who it was supposed to so I just now posted it in ooc

yeah! I saw it before and now Jonathan's accepted I do need to think about relationships for him...hmm~ He's not really good when it comes to talking to people, but I feel like he should have at least a friend or two (or at least make a friend or two soon) so he doesn't need to be an awkward bean 100% of the time :P

Ohhh, okiedokie, got it.

mxlly said:
yeah! I saw it before and now Jonathan's accepted I do need to think about relationships for him...hmm~ He's not really good when it comes to talking to people, but I feel like he should have at least a friend or two (or at least make a friend or two soon) so he doesn't need to be an awkward bean 100% of the time :P

Ohhh, okiedokie, got it.
I thought him and Kieran might have a certain kinship... Their histories aren't the same but they definitely have similar aspects!

SimplyMusicality said:
I thought him and Kieran might have a certain kinship... Their histories aren't the same but they definitely have similar aspects!
Very true!

They can be moody and play music together

Ah! I didn't think of this. But after reading the first post I wonder if Cain is already part of the club or if this is gonna be his first time. Hmmm. Outside of that I wonder about relationships. I know he would probably be beyond infatuated with any girl with red hair!

SimplyMusicality said:
Definitely! maybe not best friends, but probably really good friends ^^
Sounds good!

And yep, not best friends cause Kieran's already got Finn for that :P

mxlly said:
Sounds good!
And yep, not best friends cause Kieran's already got Finn for that :P
Lol!

But Kieran definitely needs some 0 Finn time every now and then xD (Everyone needs some 0 Finn time, tbh)

SimplyMusicality said:
Lol!
But Kieran definitely needs some 0 Finn time every now and then xD (Everyone needs some 0 Finn time, tbh)
aww poor Finn :c ((but yes, I totally get that xD ))

Well, unfortunately I need to go get some sleep now...so goodnight everyone! ^^

Just saw this, I'll make a post ASAP (likely tonight)

@mxlly I know he makes such a good face for a character!

Last edited by a moderator:
@mxlly Perhaps since Minjae and Jonathan are both Korean and both have issues communicating they could have some sort of previous connection

Xavier doesn't give two shits abt what others think and isn't very good at being sympathetic to the situations of others so I see him getting a lot of people upset. But then again not many people like to mess with him so he's a good deterrent though you'll likely piss him off in the process

Sorry guys, but I may have to drop out of this one. I've joined way too many RPs and I've been swiftly reminded by my IRL friends of all the assignments, tests and exams we have. I'll likely join in a week or so however.

Thanks for understanding! (o'v'o)

I'll have my first post up later today! Work has me out of town for some most certainly dumb class.

Vitez said:
@mxlly Perhaps since Minjae and Jonathan are both Korean and both have issues communicating they could have some sort of previous connection
Sounds good to me! Did you have anything particular in mind?

Okay sorry I've been MIA. I've been keeping tabs with Muse but I haven't shown my face around this thread =S

So ships!

Let see...

@SimplyMusicality

Finn There would probably be times where Lilian finds his childish antics completely adorable and probably goof around with him, but there'd be others where she finds them completely annoying. She wouldn't be able to spend more than a few hours with the kid since his chirp will probably get on her nerves. However if he does get on her nerves she won't exactly voice it out she'll just be very dismissive until he walks away, she finds some excuse to leave or brings someone else into the conversation.

Kieran I see you've already set up a love hate ship between then in your post! Lilian will love to tease him! I can see them having some sort of sibling hatred/rivalry but still loving each other and having each other's back if needed to. She's going to call him Carebear for...you know reasons xD

She's really open with him when it comes to feelings and being herself. Unlike like Finn, if Lilian is annoyed of him she'll straight up tell him "Get lost" but that just means she's comfortable around him!

@Xeyran

Xavier

I can see Lilian have some sort of infatuation for his bad boy persona. He could probably bring out the worst in her and she wouldn't mind it at all. if they do become friends I can see her being part of his delinquent crowd, but just sort of staying in the background or sticking to him. I can see them getting Into fights a lot though. He's pretty blunt and in your face, while Lilian will probably just keep her mouth shut and deal. She probably won't pull a scene until they're alone though. And if he starts one in public she'd just low key dismiss it.

@mxlly

Hmm... Not entirely sure here... Any ideas?

@RubyRose

Alex I don't think Lilian would be close friends with her. Acquaintances most likely and probably just talk to each other because their in the same club. (I mean IC can change that of course, but as of now...)

Terri I feel Lilian will see a lot of herself in her and love hanging around with the girl. She might be a tad protective over her. I can see her being close with Terri especially if they share that bond from their past. Although from what I'm getting from your writings, while they were together in the past they weren't really friends. Just people in the same group?

I can be totally wrong about this so sorry if I get it wrong.

@Vitez

Any ideas?

@Wirik

Any ideas?

I'll have Rebekah's up later on today!

NessieAlways said:
Okay sorry I've been MIA. I've been keeping tabs with Muse but I haven't shown my face around this thread =S
So ships!

Let see...

@SimplyMusicality

Finn There would probably be times where Lilian finds his childish antics completely adorable and probably goof around with him, but there'd be others where she finds them completely annoying. She wouldn't be able to spend more than a few hours with the kid since his chirp will probably get on her nerves. However if he does get on her nerves she won't exactly voice it out she'll just be very dismissive until he walks away, she finds some excuse to leave or brings someone else into the conversation.

Kieran I see you've already set up a love hate ship between then in your post! Lilian will love to tease him! I can see them having some sort of sibling hatred/rivalry but still loving each other and having each other's back if needed to. She's going to call him Carebear for...you know reasons xD

She's really open with him when it comes to feelings and being herself. Unlike like Finn, if Lilian is annoyed of him she'll straight up tell him "Get lost" but that just means she's comfortable around him!

@Xeyran

Xavier

I can see Lilian have some sort of infatuation for his bad boy persona. He could probably bring out the worst in her and she wouldn't mind it at all. if they do become friends I can see her being part of his delinquent crowd, but just sort of staying in the background or sticking to him. I can see them getting Into fights a lot though. He's pretty blunt and in your face, while Lilian will probably just keep her mouth shut and deal. She probably won't pull a scene until they're alone though. And if he starts one in public she'd just low key dismiss it.

@mxlly

Hmm... Not entirely sure here... Any ideas?

@RubyRose

Alex I don't think Lilian would be close friends with her. Acquaintances most likely and probably just talk to each other because their in the same club. (I mean IC can change that of course, but as of now...)

Terri I feel Lilian will see a lot of herself in her and love hanging around with the girl. She might be a tad protective over her. I can see her being close with Terri especially if they share that bond from their past. Although from what I'm getting from your writings, while they were together in the past they weren't really friends. Just people in the same group?

I can be totally wrong about this so sorry if I get it wrong.

@Vitez

Any ideas?

@Wirik

Any ideas?

I'll have Rebekah's up later on today!

I was tiptoing around it because I wasn't entirely certain things were okay to move forward with... but my thoughts are basically this... they may not have been close friends in the past but they were at least friends; saw each other at the same parties and what not and Terri did follow Lilian into the group and from there they can become actual close friends. :) Right? AmI picturing this okay?

And Terri really thinks the world of Lilian so is always a bit unsure about if Lilian thinks the same of her.

RubyRose said:
I was tiptoing around it because I wasn't entirely certain things were okay to move forward with... but my thoughts are basically this... they may not have been close friends in the past but they were at least friends; saw each other at the same parties and what not and Terri did follow Lilian into the group and from there they can become actual close friends. :) Right? AmI picturing this okay?
And Terri really thinks the world of Lilian so is always a bit unsure about if Lilian thinks the same of her.
That's fine!

We can elaborate their past if you want!

That way we have a better understanding of their friendship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back