• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Odd Encounters

"Can we all share a room?" Rhea asked.

"Why don't we just find a good place out of town instead..." Roen asked, "Saves money and we don't have to sit in a building."

"Yeah.. I guess..." Rhea said slowly. Though a bed would be nice.

"Let the poor prince have a bed," Shanai said seeing Zek cringe at the thought of turning down a bed.

"Do not worry about me," Zek said

"Aria, would you like to sleep out of city with me?" Roen asked.

"As long as you two are safe...." Rhea said, but if the two were in danger, both with know at any time.

Rhea flushed and Roen denied that she even meant it that way in their head.

"Alright.. uh.. should I go with you Shanai?" She asked, holding Soki on her hip.

"He is the one who wanted to come..." Rhea said softly. "Maybe get a hot meal for him... maybe that will cheer him up." Rhea suggest.

Rhea smiled, "We are on job duty together." Rhea told her, "I don't really do much around camp put take care of Soki.. you do all the cooking and watches and fire. Zek does all the wards."

"But..." Rhea said slowly and looked at Soki, "I take care of you lots." Rhea told Soki. She knew mommy wasn't an easy job.

"why? I don't understand you chip in as much if not more taking care of the littles, god's know I don't have the patience for it," Shania said

Rhea smiled and laughed a bit, "You do. You make a very good mother. I see it every day." Rhea told Shania.

"What you do... even to me some times." Rhea said with a bit of a blink. Soon they arrived at the bored.

Shania shrugged "I am being kind... treating you how I think I should treat a treasured friend. How I want to treat someone I've come to care for," she told Rhea to her she was saying honest words but to any onlooker it was more then a simple talk. Shania looked over the board a few hunting jobs moving things onr forgery job and a few transport nothing to big,

Rhea smiled brightly, to think she was Shania's treasured friend. "You're my treasure too." Rhea whispered a bit shyly, flushed lightly. She was sure Shania heard her, she just didn't want to be so loud.

"Well I guess that will do... Zek might not want to since it is not really merc work..." Rhea said slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back