• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Odd Encounters

the top feathers were much softer then the long feathers at the bottom they were thick her wings alone would make an amazing blanket.

Had Shania been anyone else, Rhea would have acted a bit more proper... but Shania was her best friend. Well as close to a best friend Rhea had next to Roen. So Rhea proceeded to bury herself into Shania's wings into her back, rubbing her face in the feathers. She let out a soft happy sequel, "It's so sooft!"

Shania flushed and her feathers ruffled "I'm starting to think you like them," Shania said had it been anyone other then Rhea they would be on the ground in pain. But she trusted Rhea.

Rhea looked up from the feathers and laughed a bit, "Yeah, wings must be nice. But I guess burdens come from them as well as blessings." Rhea said before stepping away and letting Shania turn around.

"Mm... well I semi understand." Rhea said with a small smile. "I really love flying.. so it can be hard to see why anyone wouldn't, even in the face of cons. But you and Zek like to fight... while I rather avoid confrontation." She laughed lightly, "but they are pretty.."

"Do.. you hid them for a reason?" Rhea asked Shania. Now that she thought about it, the black feather that she had must have been from her wings. That feather was still in Roen's saddle bags.

Rhea didn't really want to burst Shania's bubble that she already stood out a lot already... but even then it could be argued that it would help. "Thank you for telling me." Rhea said with a bright smile, "Sadly, i'm not hiding any magic wings or anything. I really don't have anything significant.. specially nothing like princess or anything. Though I am a noble daughter.. but I think you already knew that when were talked about our suitors.."

Rhea sighed, "Yeah I guess I can be." Rhea said kicking the dirt a bit, "But I can disagree too." Rhea shruged, "I just wish I wasn't so.. human."

"That is dragon magic and a dragon sub type, not human." Rhea said with a chuckle, "I'm human... nothing more or less. Though I do have amazing dragon friend who I do share a soul with."

"Well... humans have poor night vision.. or vision in general. Poor sense of hearing. . They share often many of the same traits of other humanoids like hands, feet, legs, heart, head. They have round ears and usually average around the height of 5'5 to 5'11." Rhea told Shania. "They care sometimes equal the strength of an elf..."

"Your site is bonded with dragon sight so uncheck, your hearing aswell, and Zek is squishier then you and he isn't human so ex out the elf thing too, almost as strong," Shania huffed "well from my standpoint you are no longer human," she crossed her arms. "you might have once been human, but now you are not, as the on;y things are huminoid features and round ears... both of which I have aswell," she pulled her hair back to show her ears "see?"

Rhea laughed a bit, "But you grow wolf ears too.... and Zek isn't human... I didn't say there were any species weaker then a human. There are plenty.... and I bet Zek was stronger then me. The only thing that I benefit from is my life span and I get some of Roen's magic." Rhea told Shania, "I can see through Roen's eyes.. yes. I can borrow his eyes on mine for a bit as well..... but for the most part I still see as a human sees. and he sees what I see."

"You are so damn stubrin... Roen I know you are listening beat some sence into this kid." She said exasperated "I am so shocked at how blind some people are,"

"I'm not blind!" Rhea said with a puff, "Zek even said it... i'm traditional... I'm like those women who are ready to be wed off... and stop making it hard to think Roen!" Rhea said stomping her foot a bit in a cute temper tantrum. Roen as busy giving her images of things, though it was of thing that made her an amazing person rather then non-human. He agree'd, she was human. But that didn't make her boring like she thought she was.

"you'd win... he has like no arm strength," Shania said. "Roen me and you should arm wrestle." Shanai said and began towards camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back