• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Odd Encounters

"Hmm... still half demon. He should have a natural boost to strength." Rhea told Shania. When the got to camp, Rhea ran over to Zek, "Zek lets arm wrestle!"

"You are wrong... why do you assume I am stronger due to my liniage?" Zek asked "many demons are much like humans... exept for their... abnormal features,"

"But..." Rhea looked sad. Even if there was a small motive behind it, it would have been fun. "Ok then, arm wrestle me Shania!"

Rhea laughed before looking around. Roen then offered his palm for them to try it. "Ok!" Rhea said. She knew she was going to loose, but maybe Shania would entertain her and let her think she was wining a moment.

Rhea was making such a complicated face. It was half of her concentrating and another half of struggling to push Shania's hand. She was even holding her breath.

"Just try not to break her arm Shania..." Roen told her.

"Mm," Shania said watching Rhea struggle. Shania made her struggle a bit and let her arm go slack so Rhea pressed her arm down.

"Ah!" Rhea was a bit surprised when Shania let her slamme her arm down on Roen's palm, "I win!" She said happily. She got up and laughed, "Look at that Zek?!" Rhea knew she didn't really win, but were was the fun in that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zek smiled and clapped "ah about time someone bested her," he said "good job,"

"I t believe I lost..." Shania said hamming it a bit.

"I'm not entirely sure what is happening right now..." Roen said. Rhea's mind say she lost... but it says she won. No way could she have won. It was just a bit confusing.

Rhea laughed a bit, "It's ok Roen. Are we ready to start moving agian?" Rhea asked before leaning down on the ground and motioning for Soki to come to her.

Rhea giggled a bit and held Soki before climbing onto Roen's back. With that, they started their way to the next town. Rhea offered for Zek and Shania to ride if they wanted. Skysong of course was welcome too.

Roen let Zek ride him. Eventually they made it to town, which meant Roen was put back into his human form with all the other dragons. "Alright... we have an inn... and then we need to find a post bored or some place where jobs could be."

"I'll look for jobs," Shanai said she could most likely find a few shunned or not.

"Guess I'll get the inn," Zek saif he was holding Skysong.

Rhea nodded, "Alright then... I can help with the inn... well.." Rhea thought about it. She had enough for a room for the night. "We do have enough for a room..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back