• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OCxOC Longterm RP

Ailixa

Someone, somewhere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi-husky.gif

• 20+ adult. She/her/he/him pronouns only.
    • Siberian Husky parent IRL. (Happy to share pics.)
    • Writing for 14+ years.
    • Will not rp with anyone under 18 or with characters under 18 (uncomfortable with it), regardless of RP content.
    • Fade to black required (PG-13).
    • I have a full and busy life. I usually reply once a week (7 days) at the least. I can respond more, but that's the expectation.
    • IRL comes first for me. I will always expect the same to be true of my RP partner. Just let me know if you'll be unable to reply for 1 month or more.
    • I will leave/delete the RP after a month and one week after your last reply (OOC or IC) if I'm not informed of a month or more long hiatus.
      • I may be interested in resuming the RP when you return. Just send me a DM!
    • In order for RPs to work, we have to understand each others limits and comforts. Please be open and honest about matters that pertain to the RP.
    • What's rp without there being something to look forward to? I love planning. Just also suggest twists and turns.
    • I am comfortable writing up the introduction post, so long as it makes sense for me to do so. The length may be several pages or just a few paragraphs depending on what has to be given (scene, mood, etc).
    • I’m most experienced with romance, action/adventure, fantasy, and slice of life/casual.
    • I am always open for suggestions. Never be afraid to approach me and suggest something!
    • I don't mind RPing with anyone, regardless of grammar. So long as I can understand what your post means and what happens in it, we're golden! If I don't, I'll be sure to ask anyway.
    • If my OC or I say something that offends or makes you really uncomfortable, please let me know. Please be respectful doing so. There's a way to say something and there's a way something SHOULDN'T be said. I'll do the same.
    • If I have a RP with you already, I’m always open to having more than one RP with a person.
    • If I have a RP with you already, I’m always open to having more than one RP with a person.
    • Please do not contact me if you have a strict limit of how many RPs you will take. I’ve gotten through hours of planning an RP with someone and then have them state “they’ve reached their RP limit”. It wastes my time, and I’m done with it. If you do this, I will automatically block you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back