• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OCxCanon Fandom Search (Danganronpa and Psycho-Pass)

Vinyl_Serenade

Meme Master
About Me:

Hello, you can call me Hayley! I’m a 22 year old college student somewhere in America :) I’ve really been craving a Danganronpa (Season 1) or Psycho-pass RP recently, so here I am!

Style:

My RP style is always 3rd person past tense, with OC/Canon pairings and doubling.

I write literate, multi-para responses, between 200-1000 words per main character (my OC and your love interest), and between 100-400 words for side characters/exposition/etc. If you would like to stick strictly to full novella-style RPs, I love those, so by all means let me know! If you have any specific preferences regarding response length, please let me know!

Timezone:

Eastern Standard

Availability:

Since I’m in college and the volume of schoolwork I have to deal with is really unpredictable, I unfortunately cannot give a 100% definite response rate. I try to write multiple responses per day, but may have to limit it to a few times a week during finals week, or big projects.

In terms of your replies, I’m chill with anything. I understand people have lives. If you take a while, it’s totally fine. If you get overwhelmed and ditch, I won’t hold it against you. For real, it’s cool.

Limits:

First and foremost, I would prefer my partner be 18+. Also, if the fandom we are writing for has underaged characters (like Danganronpa), we would be roleplaying an AU in which everybody is 21+. I am comfortable with most "dark" themes such as violence, but I will not write or read animal or child abuse, (unless it is part of a character's backstory only)

Love interests:

First and foremost, I am bisexual, and my characters have love interests listed of the same gender and the opposite gender, in orders of preference. I can write m/f and f// very well, and am alright at m// (although I definitely have less experience writing it). All of my OCs for this show are cisgender females, but I have no problem with your OC being any gender (or no gender at all!).

I can write every character in Danganronpa Season 1 and Psycho-Pass pretty well, so no matter who your love interest is, I’m sure I can make you happy!

As for mine, here they are, in order of preference:

Danganronpa: Togami, Kirigiri, Celestia, Asahina

Psycho-Pass: Ginoza, Yayoi

Contact: Please PM me here to discuss plot and begin Rp-ing, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back