• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ocs roleplay

tokotaku

Akuma hantā 悪魔ハンター
Hello I'm new you can call me tokoya (or ko) for short. I joined the rpnation because I have a ton of oc I wanna use, but there is this one I made that I'm proud of and want to try and use him for a roleplay.
:bishiesparklesl: what I am looking for:bishiesparklesr:
I am looking for a female or male roleplayer ( doesn't matter which one to me)
I would like a semi-lit, but if you can't roleplay free form is fine too
discord or a kik (also doesn't matter which one ill tell you in pm)
plz help keep it interesting

:bishiesparklesl:facts I think you should know :bishiesparklesr:
I am in high school so my schedule isn't always free
I do play all the sports so I will have a.s.p
(so plz be patient with me ^^)

Hello I'm new you can call me tokoya (or ko) for short. I joined the rpnation because I have a ton of oc I wanna use, but there is this one I made that I'm proud of and want to try and use him for a roleplay.
:bishiesparklesl: what I am looking for:bishiesparklesr:
I am looking for a female or male roleplayer ( doesn't matter which one to me)
I would like a semi-lit, but if you can't roleplay free form is fine too
discord or a kik (also doesn't matter which one ill tell you in pm)
plz help keep it interesting

:bishiesparklesl:facts I think you should know :bishiesparklesr:
I am in high school so my schedule isn't always free
I do play all the sports so I will have a.s.p
(so plz be patient with me ^^)
I'd love to maybe set soemthing up with you, I've got a few ocs myself, anything specific plot wise you're looking for?

I'd love to maybe set soemthing up with you, I've got a few ocs myself, anything specific plot wise you're looking for?
I have one sounds a little dumb but it is like a world with supernatural like ghost, demons ect live together in one world and like im your roommate/ guardian/protector but as a ghost ( idk it sounded cool when I was thinking about it lol. if you have any other ideas you can pm me and I can give you my discord

Woah that actually sounds pretty cool to me, I'd like to do something like that. It's late here so I have to sleep for now but I can at least message you tomorrow!

Woah that actually sounds pretty cool to me, I'd like to do something like that. It's late here so I have to sleep for now but I can at least message you tomorrow!
okay sleep good but just a heads up I will not be on till 10-11:30 cuz football p but send a message if u like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back