• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Occuris: Beneath The Misty Stars (Generic Fantasy Adventure Plot)

OCCURIS
Beneath The Misty Stars

Px6lkxl5KTyRrlW7DfhGKwbfrfh7Eql4pBEBRQWBRwjyg5qNfj6dUG_orwYy1zZoyhfJyFMcOMuCqbu3O8Wy15jWJKMUoshxBG0BLsP6eXBIWhTJkXi9FJ6hM-3fqPXJ2kD_tA8b

The vast world of Verattia is full of wonders, myths, and legends. Whether one hails from the bustling streets of Arenhail, or one comes from the honorable lands of Ristafel, there are always these things - stories of great fantasies, and of unbelievable truths. But not every story is of a noble origin, or opens with a majestic start. Nevertheless, all stories are recorded by the Lorekeepers and valued by all. A number of individuals will mold their fates, to be remembered as legends, or be forgotten. This is their story. This is Occuris: Beneath The Misty Stars.

Hello, everyone. It's me, Reinhardt. I usually spend my time in the fantasy section of the group roleplays. I've decided that it's about time I return to the 1x1 section and give it another shot. So here it is. My only idea (as of now) on launching a pretty(?) decent 1x1 roleplay. And it is a generic fantasy-adventure plot.

Yes, I suck. Before we discuss things, let me just put out some vital info here.

• I am used to playing male characters, but I am not limited to them. I am, currently, trying to polish my skills on portraying female characters, so please bear with me if I do horribly on them.
  • I am a rather busy person, so if you notice that I've been unable to reply for a number of days (most likely a week or so), then please notify me immediately.
  • I am not the person to abandon things in a sudden. Unless you are, then I will gladly comply with your ways and disappear without any warning. So, tell me if you lose interest, or will be unable to post for a certain period, and we'll be good.
  • Grammar and spelling errors are my bane. I know we are all bound to a fault but I really don't like seeing some of those. Please, at least, check one before posting.
  • Detailed posts are greatly appreciated, and one liners are obvious not welcome to me. There's something about them that simply turns me off.

Tales of Verattia is a work-in-progress RP-verse. If you have any questions regarding such, I will gladly answer them. If you are interested, please post below or send me a PM. I'll reply as soon as I am able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm quite interested in your world of Verattia. Can you tell me more, I'd like to RP with you ^.^

This seems pretty cool. I haven't been in a decent fantasy RP in forever, but this sounds great! PM me, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back