OCC

Both of his are in Goldenview currently and any demons within the city (that can't do da stealth) will probably get merked on sight.

: P

Except Kharn, who is lounging about in Hell. :>

Last edited by a moderator:
So what you're trying to say is that if a demon such as mine tries to enter in the Goldenview, then she will get marked? 

Also what do you mean by marked?

@Destructus Kloud

Lol, I wrote "merked" not marked, but it means they'll wipe the floor with you most likely if your detected. 

Of course, you can probably do da stealthy tings anyways given that she does so anyway, so maybe you will be my sneaky sneak instead of Decessus. Or maybe both of you? Idk, I'll be sending someone at least to supply me information on Goldenview and two is better than one. : D

Perhaps you guys can kill those kings and queens there too while your at it!

So I'm assuming that Goldenview had walls and defences on it of some kind, but could I get a rundown on what those are exactly and how tall/sturdy the wall is. Is there only one big gate or multiple? How many soldiers are in the entire Goldenview army, how well equipped are they and do they possess magic. I'd like those stats for any special magic users in the kingdom as well please, just so I know what I'm up against. Not gonna use this for metagaming so don't worry about that. Ty in advance. <33

@Jefferson

the walls of goldenview are about 40meters high and are reinforced with iron stone and enchantments. They are about 6meters thick though there are corridors inside so its about 3ft of stone and iron. There are four gates each built into the wall with two portcullis, one inside the gate one outside the gate. The gate itself is an 30ft stone archway that seems to have no door, this Is because the door is an 8ft thick marble slab wrapped in steel with powerful runes carved into them. They can be closed instantly by cutting the ropes that hold them up.

The goldenView army consists of about 10 million men outfitted with Steel armor and weapons all of which are finely crafted, the officers have enchanted armor and weapons, high ranking officers are expected to be excellent mages, whereas the four Generals are master wizards and warriors, these guys could fight on even grounds with up to the 2nd circle. Aside from the generals, The Grand Father is the leader of the church and while his power is diminished by the lack of holy,divine, and light magic, he is

still said to rival the generals. And lastly there is Modu the kings advisor, he is a fantastic alchemist who is said to have potions for nearly any ailment.

But by far the greatest defense is the Ward. This massive force field encompasses the entire city and is capable of withstanding meteor impacts. The ward emits from the massive fortress in the center, which it turns out isn't a fortress but a massive Magic reactor akin to a nuclear reactor but on steroids. This Barrier can be erected at a moments notice and so far nothing has gotten through. As for the stealth, most of the guards are outfitted with stones or other jewelry that detects magic and demonic energy. This is how they enforce the law of no magic and it prevents stealth assaults by default.

You, are a very evil man *crackles* :P  

We are going to be best friends in this...maybe...depending on how it goes hahaha.

Also, you can summon my character, she'll come.

Also (again haha), she usually goes to Goldenview, but not to spy. She finds it amusing and interesting the way the humans work and she compares it to the way the demons work and it just fascinates her. 

@Destructus Kloud

Going to goldenview for a demon is the danger equivalent of going to hell for a human. It's very risky but not impossible. But if caught escape is as close to impossible as can be. The wards prevent teleportation both in and out of the walls.

Also visiting Kharn is ill advised. He will try to eat you unless your a lord. And he usually suceeds 99% of the time.

So I can smuggle demons in with stealthy stealth skills, but they just can't use magic or Demonic abilities until the last moment. Sweet, that'll work. So basically, I gotta get one of my sneaky sneaks to sneak their sneaky butt into that reactor to drop those blast shields so we can "worm" our way into the kingdom and decimate it. Nice!

Y'all better send someone to stop me beforehand, ima coming to get ya! >:D

@Jefferson

Yuppers! Indeed we shall, sexy succubus-senpai~! I'll probs send you in to do some sneky sneky shtuff in Goldenview so I don't meet an embarrassing defeat when I get there in like one in-game week. : )

@sprouhtt

thinking about how long I want Kharn to stay seated...

His coming to the human world will be a big morale crushing moment. He's never been to earth before and is the largest demon in hell. My Question is What the reaction would be for each person.

Balmond would laugh and assure everyone "at least it'll be quick"

Aegon Would Be wanting to try and kill him, and thinking he could since his father did once.

What about you guys?

I like your additions my friend. Give our friend one more hour and if he doesn't reply by then we can move on Amd catch him up. :)

Im just putting together my response. Imglad kiowa came though, would have been awkward for all that to happy and the princess say nothing

wiggles hand in the air

She won't stand idle when theres a fight infront of her xD

For Kharn, i'd say as long as you want really, depends on what you plan for him to do once he rises again, obvs we've got people planning to attack village and such so that puts a bit of rp in it already,

just up to you :D  

Maaaan, don't say sorry for a characters behaviour, it's all part of da' rp

why not bump into someone, idk im currently disciplining 

Totally have no idea on what to post

After being thrown out of goldenview you could have seen Aegon ride into the tavern, See his little strip session, and follow him into the city again :)

(how the strip session effected your decision is totes up to you *snickers*)

After being thrown out of goldenview you could have seen Aegon ride into the tavern, See his little strip session, and follow him into the city again :)

(how the strip session effected your decision is totes up to you *snickers*)

Well, she wasn't thrown out of the city, just hassled by a few guards

Well, she wasn't thrown out of the city, just hassled by a few guards

I see well if she is in the city already then that makes things easier, you could've spotted Aegon coming out of the river (naked dude coming from water is a bit eye catching) or simply bumped into him on the way to the palace. (which would also work because he is heading to the palace when he needs to be going to the west gate where the princess is.)

your call :)

I see well if she is in the city already then that makes things easier, you could've spotted Aegon coming out of the river (naked dude coming from water is a bit eye catching) or simply bumped into him on the way to the palace. (which would also work because he is heading to the palace when he needs to be going to the west gate where the princess is.)

your call :)

Okay

Eh I'm going to wait till somone nodices my character or things by the gate calm down.... My character doesnt like crowds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back