OCC

He's very ugly, and he makes a lot of penis jokes referring to them as swords.

One of the few times crossing swords takes on a new meaning. And I think a spear would be a better representation due to you thrusting with a spears instead of the swords more common slashing/hacking

One of the few times crossing swords takes on a new meaning. And I think a spear would be a better representation due to you thrusting with a spears instead of the swords more common slashing/hacking

"Your sword looks a little short, you know what I mean?"

"After I've run you through, next is your mother!"

"Your wife is a hobby horse!"

-Chivalry Man At Arms

This is literally what he tells people who are about to chop off his head in battle.

"Your sword looks a little short, you know what I mean?"

"After I've run you through, next is your mother!"

"Your wife is a hobby horse!"

-Chivalry Man At Arms

This is literally what he tells people who are about to chop off his head in battle.

Lol some other ones is.

After I kill you my BROAD SWORD will split your wife!

Wonder if your large sword is compensating for your smaller one!

Trust me my real sword is stiffer then this iron blade

angels aren't gonna be coming in for a while... And yes you can make a saint but it will in no way make the demons easier to fight. Any holy magic,divine magic, and infernal magic's don't work at the moment

actually on second thought Saints will have a natural defense against mind altering effects (only those used by demons)

angels aren't gonna be coming in for a while... And yes you can make a saint but it will in no way make the demons easier to fight. Any holy magic,divine magic, and infernal magic's don't work at the moment

Hell yes (pun intended).

Now the question is, how many settlements will I have to destroy before I reach Goldenview? Or better yet: will any of you foolish mortals attempt to actually attack me beforehand and buy the city some time?

Mwahahahahahahaaahhaa!!!

Just so you guys know, I'm gonna say that this village I'm in is at least 2 riding days away from Goldenview, but it'll take me longer with an army plus all the towns and stuff in my way. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the question is, how many settlements will I have to destroy before I reach Goldenview? Or better yet: will any of you foolish mortals attempt to actually attack me beforehand and buy the city some time?

Mwahahahahahahaaahhaa!!!

Just so you guys know, I'm gonna say that this village I'm in is at least 2 riding days away from Goldenview, but it'll take me longer with an army plus all the towns and stuff in my way. 

that sounds good I'm going to post a section called Abroad. This will basically be the places between hell and goldenview.

however I warn you, goldenview has a surprise for you when you get there ;)

Ooh, now that sounds like quite the treat! : D

Btw, it'd be really cool if you mortal guys were to bring an army or something to one of the cities or towns I'm going to assault to test the waters and report back to Goldenview as to the strength of the invading demons, or even to try and destroy me before I get there, if you can. It would be a cool build up to the main event at Goldenview, plus they would be likely to send help to the poor remaining cities and towns that either refused to leave their territory or could not flee for Goldenview due to their being too many people trying to enter at the time. 

Or maybe Calderon (I think) might want to try and make a deal with the demons (if that's allowed) instead, either way. 

Just a thought to add some detail to the plot. :3

Wait a second then. I'm making a post now that'll basically be calling you to me. : D

So I'm assuming that Goldenview had walls and defences on it of some kind, but could I get a rundown on what those are exactly and how tall/sturdy the wall is. Is there only one big gate or multiple? How many soldiers are in the entire Goldenview army, how well equipped are they and do they possess magic. I'd like those stats for any special magic users in the kingdom as well please, just so I know what I'm up against. Not gonna use this for metagaming so don't worry about that. Ty in advance. <33

@Jefferson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back