OCC

i was planning on making a go-with-the-flow character

it'd be cool if the two were friends 

That would work.

I think my character has a complex where he never wants to appear weak or sensitive.  Even though he's not the biggest, he commands respect.  He's not a bully but he never backs down from a fight. 

Maybe my character defends yours from bullies?

That would work.

I think my character has a complex where he never wants to appear weak or sensitive.  Even though he's not the biggest, he commands respect.  He's not a bully but he never backs down from a fight. 

Maybe my character defends yours from bullies?

that would be rlly cute

especially since my character is rather flimsy (idk how else to describe her)

that would be rlly cute

especially since my character is rather flimsy (idk how else to describe her)

maybe the friendship originated even before high school.  Maybe childhood friends.  

Also maybe Jennifer is one of our friends.  Maybe she's senpai.

Keep in mind though this character doesn't have a black card.. so he might be useless when fighting people with cards.  In that case the roles are reversed and maybe your character will protect mine.

maybe the friendship originated even before high school.  Maybe childhood friends.  

Also maybe Jennifer is one of our friends.  Maybe she's senpai.

Keep in mind though this character doesn't have a black card.. so he might be useless when fighting people with cards.  In that case the roles are reversed and maybe your character will protect mine.

my character doesn't have a card either (the card she has was one she found on the floor, and she can't use it)

well we're both dead.

jenny-senpai :3

perhaps, perhaps....

She's peaceful and she has the goddamn card of a war goddess.

will make a good story if she grows and becomes stronger as the game goes on.  She becomes more and more warriory.  Even surpassing the male character in toughness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back