OCC

Anyone here play Smite?  I just played Fenrir for the first time in arena.  Made me feel like the mangler.

i have league of legends

my laptop can't smush in another game

Lol. Also I am liking how awkward Helene is, especially since she is supposed to have been childhood friends with him. And even though they grew distant it's like they are two strangers failing to interact without coming off like they are desperately trying to talk about something

Lol. Also I am liking how awkward Helene is, especially since she is supposed to have been childhood friends with him. And even though they grew distant it's like they are two strangers failing to interact without coming off like they are desperately trying to talk about something

wait it does!? AHHHH THANK YOU 

what should we do rn with sunni and la?

should we just timeskip

Before the time skip, couple of questions you gotta answer:

where will Sunni stay for the night?

also

How will Sunni and LA both end up being together in front of Jim the next day?

@IamNotLoki Aww thanks for making me one of Elsa's favorite psychopaths! Lol. It's truly an honor... Though that's because I seem to be giving her, her sadism boner.

@Birdsie *ding ding ding* Round 1 of the one man war against the Demons gang has begun! So most likely my efforts could leave Episode 3's challenge more easy or just leave it mostly as is. Either way from a RPer perspective, at least you will not be sitting around doing mostly nothing here. Besides stalking the OOC and the actual RP lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shmivian

@Eagleye415

I think you guys are ready for a time skip.

Have the nurses take you to Jim's room.

He's hooked up to an IV and he is wearing one of those patient scrubs.  His beard has grown quite a bit and he's watching "the View"

@IamNotLoki Aww thanks for making me one of Elsa's favorite psychopaths! Lol. It's truly an honor... Though that's because I seem to be giving her, her sadism boner.

@Birdsie *ding ding ding* Round 1 of the one man war against the Demons gang has begun! So most likely my efforts could leave Episode 3's challenge more easy or just leave it mostly as is. Either way from a RPer perspective, at least you will not be sitting around doing mostly nothing here. Besides stalking the OOC and the actual RP lol.

I'm down to ship Ana and Elsa

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!? (out of frozen gang members)

@Shmivian

@Eagleye415

I think you guys are ready for a time skip.

Have the nurses take you to Jim's room.

He's hooked up to an IV and he is wearing one of those patient scrubs.  His beard has grown quite a bit and he's watching "the View"

I'm down to ship Ana and Elsa

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!? (out of frozen gang members)

Well, I guess we can call this the first ship that has sailed for this RP... Personally, it does not seem to be a compatible match, but that's what lots of ships are based off of nowadays... If it were to happen, Anastasiya which I don't see likely, it would technically be my first ever lesbian/gay character ever in RP. 

Well, I guess we can call this the first ship that has sailed for this RP... Personally, it does not seem to be a compatible match, but that's what lots of ships are based off of nowadays... If it were to happen, Anastasiya which I don't see likely, it would technically be my first ever lesbian/gay character ever in RP. 

I don't see it happening either.  Elsa is super neutral so it's out of character for her to stick to a side.  She's like Ryuuk.

I don't see it happening either.  Elsa is super neutral so it's out of character for her to stick to a side.  She's like Ryuuk.

Alas, which is why people can only imagine the ships. If you are shipping it I would imagine the others may catch on and jump on the ship as well.

I think people use it too interchangeably to really make a distinction at this point.

When I think of Satan I tend to see this:

devil1.jpg

the name means "enemy of man"

When I think of Lucifer I see this:

devil2.jpg

the name means "Bringer of Light" or "Morning Star"... angel of music and light.

Alas, which is why people can only imagine the ships. If you are shipping it I would imagine the others may catch on and jump on the ship as well.

It can still happen with hard work and dedication.

Its like one of those RPGs where the most unlikely relationships can happen if you say the right things.

When I think of Satan I tend to see this:

View attachment 212470

the name means "enemy of man"

When I think of Lucifer I see this:

View attachment 212471

the name means "Bringer of Light" or "Morning Star"... angel of music and light.

It can still happen with hard work and dedication.

Its like one of those RPGs where the most unlikely relationships can happen if you say the right things.

True, but people again, do tend to use them interchangeably.

As for the second one, well let's not go trying on purpose to fulfill any ships we gotta leave them in suspense lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back