OCC

I somehow doubt Kara would ever cry about Liani being broken up about something.

Also, Hathom has no reason to have this guys number lmao. As it is, he doesnt like him. Strongly. 

Besides, I actually personally agree with what Ryuu did. I dont tell you something for your own good and then you tell me to scram. Like.....no. Im not your dog lol

True.

Never said he had his number m8! 

I do too. If i wasn't so fucked up i'd kinda be like him more i think. Cause i could actually really defend myself. 

@The Broken Mind btw if you are waiting on kara to open the cafe you shall be waiting a while she is in hiding and not only that as i stated in the post after the time skip her father is back to work so she was focusing on her guild works xD

They fell asleep together lol. How cute

Hope Hathom doesn't sleep walk. *Looks at Lola. Starts smiling stupidly, about to laugh*

Kara's dad could have told him to go or Hathom possibly went to go cheak in on the shop and meets Ryuu?

OH! Ryuu also can and probably would wait it out.

Hope Hathom doesn't sleep walk. *Looks at Lola. Starts smiling stupidly, about to laugh*

Kara's dad could have told him to go or Hathom possibly went to go cheak in on the shop and meets Ryuu?

OH! Ryuu also can and probably would wait it out.

Lord haha 

and Kara's dad has no idea where kara is the cafe will be open im just letting you know that it wont be by kara haha

Well, Ill wait for Kara.

I just realized we pretty much have a influential person for each side of the battle. Ryu for the Exiles, Kara for the Guardians, and Hathom for the humans.

@The Broken Mind

@Lola Shimmer

I thought i was the only one thinking that! Lol.

If i miss a reply today, i'm helping my family with our dog who died today (2/7/17) I'm doing fine but my dad? Never seen him like he is. She was a good dog up till the end. R.I.P. Gem, you'll live on in our memories now.

I thought i was the only one thinking that! Lol.

If i miss a reply today, i'm helping my family with our dog who died today (2/7/17) I'm doing fine but my dad? Never seen him like he is. She was a good dog up till the end. R.I.P. Gem, you'll live on in our memories now.

Rip the doge

Rip the doge

I haven't cried either unlike everyone else. Honestly i feel like nothing ever particularly happened and i'm just trucking on. Filled the woodroom as they buried her, gonna work out here soon too. 

I'm a freak huh? It's weird but i am glad i haven't cried over her. She'd know about it instantly and if something like spirts exist, she'd never want that. 

I haven't cried either unlike everyone else. Honestly i feel like nothing ever particularly happened and i'm just trucking on. Filled the woodroom as they buried her, gonna work out here soon too. 

I'm a freak huh? It's weird but i am glad i haven't cried over her. She'd know about it instantly and if something like spirts exist, she'd never want that. 

Nah, Im the same way. As the years have gone by, I feel like my heart has softened up a bit but its still widely the same

Nah, Im the same way. As the years have gone by, I feel like my heart has softened up a bit but its still widely the same

You'd think someone with my disadvantages at life would be shattered or unable to show a thing in general but you know i'm still hyper as hell. Unfortunately i'm thinking her death will mellow me out completely. Either i'll change quite quickly or be the same. Time'll tell eh Chris?

You'd think someone with my disadvantages at life would be shattered or unable to show a thing in general but you know i'm still hyper as hell. Unfortunately i'm thinking her death will mellow me out completely. Either i'll change quite quickly or be the same. Time'll tell eh Chris?

You'll change fam. Its just a matter of time. You'll look at things differently and then take a look back and be like....."Where rhe fuck did the time go."

You'll change fam. Its just a matter of time. You'll look at things differently and then take a look back and be like....."Where rhe fuck did the time go."

Seems i've gotten there sooner than most people i know honestly.

Thats a good and bad thing bro.

Tell me about it some more. XP As if i wasn't an outcast enough i've seen and dealt with things far more than anyone my age should have and ya know what? Still getting on even if people want me dead. (Try having a heavy frisbee chucked at you without warning several times. Not fun when you let it drop and your team gets irked.)

By the way... Got anyone you think could be interested in this rp doodle scoot? 

Tell me about it some more. XP As if i wasn't an outcast enough i've seen and dealt with things far more than anyone my age should have and ya know what? Still getting on even if people want me dead. (Try having a heavy frisbee chucked at you without warning several times. Not fun when you let it drop and your team gets irked.)

By the way... Got anyone you think could be interested in this rp doodle scoot? 

Yeah I was fighting in the streets like crazy when I was younger than you

Yeah I was fighting in the streets like crazy when I was younger than you

Honestly i wish i could fight... Didn't worry as much about rules. Just to show everyone to back the fuck off of me.

Did you check the rp Shad?

Users who are viewing this thread