OCC

ok well if i do a time skip post and we can see how we go from there? fell free to have your first post be flashback or whatever to account for where your peoplehave been or just jump straight into the skip. Im gonna do one thats a couple of weeks or so, that way we can be getting tot he exciting and interesting stuff :P

ok well if i do a time skip post and we can see how we go from there? fell free to have your first post be flashback or whatever to account for where your peoplehave been or just jump straight into the skip. Im gonna do one thats a couple of weeks or so, that way we can be getting tot he exciting and interesting stuff :P

RYUU WOULDA BEEN AT THE CAFE REMEMBER!

Here's a risky move! Tell Ryuu! He must know something on the guardian's corruption riiight?

look guys I might not get on for a few days my sisters been sick for a few weeks and she just got taken back into hospital so I'm on kid duties right now. I'll try get back asap. a few days tops!

look guys I might not get on for a few days my sisters been sick for a few weeks and she just got taken back into hospital so I'm on kid duties right now. I'll try get back asap. a few days tops!

Tell em stories bout meee~!

And i'm honestly curious. Lil kids or Teenagers?

Oh boy... You remember my age right?

Who's more mature? Me or your 13 year old (Nephew i assume?)

Liani said words Ryuu never thought he'd hear, specially from her. Instead of losing it he gave her what he knows she doesn't want, what she said out of anger. He left her alone in his office and he departed. He'd cry but his body nor mind will let him this time. He's done similar things before.

How will Kara react though? I see Hathom just shaking his head unless Kara gets upset, then his true colors of protectiveness may come out. =3

Liani said words Ryuu never thought he'd hear, specially from her. Instead of losing it he gave her what he knows she doesn't want, what she said out of anger. He left her alone in his office and he departed. He'd cry but his body nor mind will let him this time. He's done similar things before.

How will Kara react though? I see Hathom just shaking his head unless Kara gets upset, then his true colors of protectiveness may come out. =3

Im not sure what your talking about lol

Im not sure what your talking about lol

Hathom might just have called Ryuu leaving but if Kara gets upset enough to cry because Liani is torn up about it, he'll get absolutely pissed. Course, Ryuu would unintentionally piss him off further cause he'll tell him what Liani said. 

Resilient doctor Hathom versus the Cold hearted Pyromaniac Ryuu. That'd be interesting!

Hathom might just have called Ryuu leaving but if Kara gets upset enough to cry because Liani is torn up about it, he'll get absolutely pissed. Course, Ryuu would unintentionally piss him off further cause he'll tell him what Liani said. 

Resilient doctor Hathom versus the Cold hearted Pyromaniac Ryuu. That'd be interesting!

I somehow doubt Kara would ever cry about Liani being broken up about something.

Also, Hathom has no reason to have this guys number lmao. As it is, he doesnt like him. Strongly. 

Besides, I actually personally agree with what Ryuu did. I dont tell you something for your own good and then you tell me to scram. Like.....no. Im not your dog lol

loooool kara has only cried once in her life and that was when her mother died even then it wasn't much, she ain't a cryer

and liability is very naive having had quite a sheltered upbringing hence her reaction also

loooool kara has only cried once in her life and that was when her mother died even then it wasn't much, she ain't a cryer

and liability is very naive having had quite a sheltered upbringing hence her reaction also

Ahhh. That explains it. 

Still....its like....bitch....listen.....

Fuck you lmao

Users who are viewing this thread