OCC

What do you mean he disrespected you? Indulge me because you've now received my attention.

I was waiting patiently for about two months and just keeping activity in the OOC, talking with other players and we were all discussing an event that was being worked on and I was talking along with them. You know, what I wanted to do once my characters were accepted into the place. While we were talking, he comes out of nowhere saying that My character's havent been accepted and that I should be aware that he wasn't going to let me do anything until they were. 

That's when I told him that I had been waiting for two months, did all the modifications asked for, and have stayed active in your damn roleplay while waiting for such an absurdly long time. Man just hit me with the, "I've been busy." Like if that excuses it all. He literally had the ENTIRE roleplay held up for that entire duration and didnt have the decency to apologize, leaving everything to his Co-GM and not saying a damn thing to anyone. After everything, I was talking to the co-gm and told him fuck this. Honestly. I was part of 11 other roleplays and I just wanted to join another because you guys needed the people. I am NOT here becauze I need any of you or need this. Any other roleplay would be glad to have me.

The co gm apologized on Tombstone's behalf (apparently, he didnt care) and I stuck around for a bit more and nothing happened. Then I left.

I was waiting patiently for about two months and just keeping activity in the OOC, talking with other players and we were all discussing an event that was being worked on and I was talking along with them. You know, what I wanted to do once my characters were accepted into the place. While we were talking, he comes out of nowhere saying that My character's havent been accepted and that I should be aware that he wasn't going to let me do anything until they were. 

That's when I told him that I had been waiting for two months, did all the modifications asked for, and have stayed active in your damn roleplay while waiting for such an absurdly long time. Man just hit me with the, "I've been busy." Like if that excuses it all. He literally had the ENTIRE roleplay held up for that entire duration and didnt have the decency to apologize, leaving everything to his Co-GM and not saying a damn thing to anyone. After everything, I was talking to the co-gm and told him fuck this. Honestly. I was part of 11 other roleplays and I just wanted to join another because you guys needed the people. I am NOT here becauze I need any of you or need this. Any other roleplay would be glad to have me.

The co gm apologized on Tombstone's behalf (apparently, he didnt care) and I stuck around for a bit more and nothing happened. Then I left.

I remember that!

Peace had to leave because the man is really sick and had a horrendous breakup right before he got sick. Tammy (AKA Harley) Has been Gming and i haven't seen tomb around. Everything kinda feel after Peace left... His character(s) were main in the ark we had JUST started when his life decided to be a nut twister MK II.

And now it's come to me Harley, Lola. Dibby just responded to the possible death of it all and honestly i'm livid. I really didn't get to be important at all at some point because i came late. Not to mention year long people just dropped without an actual reason like Peace had. And here i am, new and still struggling for it to stay alive.

I remember that!

Peace had to leave because the man is really sick and had a horrendous breakup right before he got sick. Tammy (AKA Harley) Has been Gming and i haven't seen tomb around. Everything kinda feel after Peace left... His character(s) were main in the ark we had JUST started when his life decided to be a nut twister MK II.

And now it's come to me Harley, Lola. Dibby just responded to the possible death of it all and honestly i'm livid. I really didn't get to be important at all at some point because i came late. Not to mention year long people just dropped without an actual reason like Peace had. And here i am, new and still struggling for it to stay alive.

Nah bruh. Just split. Shit aint worth the struggle. You're better off making a whole new thread

Nah bruh. Just split. Shit aint worth the struggle. You're better off making a whole new thread

I was thinking that tbh. Would you join then possibly? *Feels as if i shot a black arrow in the dark*

In truth that's a good idea but it's a hosted project ya know?

Hai i am back and alive (exhausted but alive) and lol i i been reading and like i don't cry at shit. eh i dunno it just like floats over me or something im the one who does the comforting usually. I been through some shit too basically scraped to be where i am so now sit just rolls off of me to be fair xD we can all be freaks together. @The Broken Mind im sorry to hear about your dog though, I live my little dog had him since he was born,

@shadowz1995 I feel your pain with tomb. Time keeping or general people skills and communication weren't his strong suit, as for the RP in all honesty its dead man its like beating a dead horse right now. It needs to be restarted or let go. Dont get me wrong @The Broken Mind i love the rp, been in it since the beginning but i've been rping a long time and sometimes shit just dies. nothing else for it.  

Hai i am back and alive (exhausted but alive) and lol i i been reading and like i don't cry at shit. eh i dunno it just like floats over me or something im the one who does the comforting usually. I been through some shit too basically scraped to be where i am so now sit just rolls off of me to be fair xD we can all be freaks together. @The Broken Mind im sorry to hear about your dog though, I live my little dog had him since he was born,

@shadowz1995 I feel your pain with tomb. Time keeping or general people skills and communication weren't his strong suit, as for the RP in all honesty its dead man its like beating a dead horse right now. It needs to be restarted or let go. Dont get me wrong @The Broken Mind i love the rp, been in it since the beginning but i've been rping a long time and sometimes shit just dies. nothing else for it.  

Maybe after Tammy's end post, we can restart it after we go back to the ways of BBCode! Think it'd work?

That's for certain. Do you think a new group or just other mansion dwellers finally getting in? You understand right?

I think either way we are going to have too create a new thread for it and it might be an idea to skip a good bit of time ahead so that we can have 'background' chars persay more involved finally. like jake and such and it would be good to have some new players too

I think either way we are going to have too create a new thread for it and it might be an idea to skip a good bit of time ahead so that we can have 'background' chars persay more involved finally. like jake and such and it would be good to have some new players too

We'll have to discuss it with Harley at least. Tomb may want to be GM again but if he hasn't said anything on it's possible death and he's around (Assuming he is) I think we've gotta hand the GM torch to someone new.

Course, We gotta remember, Peace could quite possibly return so we can't skip too far ahead ya know what i mean? It wouldn't completely work with The Disciples Ark if we went too far.

We'll have to discuss it with Harley at least. Tomb may want to be GM again but if he hasn't said anything on it's possible death and he's around (Assuming he is) I think we've gotta hand the GM torch to someone new.

Course, We gotta remember, Peace could quite possibly return so we can't skip too far ahead ya know what i mean? It wouldn't completely work with The Disciples Ark if we went too far.

I'm not joining of tomb is Gm again my condition will be only if harly is. tomb doesn't have the time to dedictate to it. it would just die again 

I'm not joining of tomb is Gm again my condition will be only if harly is. tomb doesn't have the time to dedictate to it. it would just die again 

I can kinda agree there. To me, Tombstone's the older kid you're afraid to look at or even ask anything for fear of his look or calm assholey response.

In honesty, who would you expect to be the new Co-Gms? And if Harley's the owner, Chris, you could join! *Smiles like a child giving an older kid something special, hoping they like it* Lol.

I can kinda agree there. To me, Tombstone's the older kid you're afraid to look at or even ask anything for fear of his look or calm assholey response.

In honesty, who would you expect to be the new Co-Gms? And if Harley's the owner, Chris, you could join! *Smiles like a child giving an older kid something special, hoping they like it* Lol.

he is only 17. ain't shit scary about him and he likes to talk down to people. I got no time for folks like that. and I don't know who the co gms would be that's one for way down the line If it ever end happenes

he is only 17. ain't shit scary about him and he likes to talk down to people. I got no time for folks like that. and I don't know who the co gms would be that's one for way down the line If it ever end happenes

And here i was, thinking he may be 32. LOL! That means he's got two years on me though. Why is everyone i meet OLDER THAN ME! *Pouts* Stupid age. Not being fair at all!

Well. TO HELL! *coughs* I mean school!

No kidding man, Adulting is so overrated. Not to mention expensive as fuck haha

You aint lyin tho. I remember back when I said "Wow, I got twenty bucks!" 

Now im like, "Man FUCK am I gonna do with twenty dollars. Half a gas tank?" Hahaha jesus christ. Dont get me wrong. I gather togetger ever cent I can but still.

My school actually cancelled. I was shocked AF when it delayed. Then it cancelled and i almost died!

But irl friends ruined it by kicking me from a game chat...

You aint lyin tho. I remember back when I said "Wow, I got twenty bucks!" 

Now im like, "Man FUCK am I gonna do with twenty dollars. Half a gas tank?" Hahaha jesus christ. Dont get me wrong. I gather togetger ever cent I can but still.

RIGHT! i remember when i would get a pay fo about 110 pounds a month while at school haha and think i was rich now im like bitch..i dont get outta bed for less than at least 200 a week xD

My school actually cancelled. I was shocked AF when it delayed. Then it cancelled and i almost died!

But irl friends ruined it by kicking me from a game chat...

well they don't sound like nice friends ,-,

Users who are viewing this thread