OC

djinnamon said:
( don't start because you didn't even give Sage a chance to dodge and don't try to pull 'its to move along the plot' trick cause you did just to annoy me )
Taking it here as not to take up RP space

I didn't give you a chance to dodge because it was it was done for CHARACTER reasons. Fola is an angry drunk who thought he just saw the person he loved, only to realize it was a FUCKING MOP!

He's upset and is looking for a way to get rid of his anger, I didn't do it to, 'Move along the plot' I did it because it was an in character decision that made sense. It wasn't just to annoy you either, it was done as I said, because it made sense.

LokiofSP said:
Taking it here as not to take up RP space
I didn't give you a chance to dodge because it was it was done for CHARACTER reasons. Fola is an angry drunk who thought he just saw the person he loved, only to realize it was a FUCKING MOP!

He's upset and is looking for a way to get rid of his anger, I didn't do it to, 'Move along the plot' I did it because it was an in character decision that made sense. It wasn't just to annoy you either, it was done as I said, because it made sense.
You could have made him break it on a npc , Vance , Jackie , a table or some other object.

djinnamon said:
You could have made him break it on a npc , Vance , Jackie , a table or some other object.
But that wouldn't make sense.

He's not the type to break it over something like a table, and while he could break it over Vance, he's angry. He's doing it to the thing that he's most mad at in his vicinity, which is currently Sage

LokiofSP said:
But that wouldn't make sense.
He's not the type to break it over something like a table, and while he could break it over Vance, he's angry. He's doing it to the thing that he's most mad at in his vicinity, which is currently Sage
as I said you could have used a NPC

djinnamon said:
as I said you could have used a NPC
On a private beach?

Once again, he's not mad at strangers, he'd mad at himself, he's mad at Isabel (To an extent) but Sage just attacked him, so if we're going by immediate vicinity, Sage is right there and he is mad at Sage.

It's not like I'm killing your character, it's a mop

LokiofSP said:
On a private beach?
Once again, he's not mad at strangers, he'd mad at himself, he's mad at Isabel (To an extent) but Sage just attacked him, so if we're going by immediate vicinity, Sage is right there and he is mad at Sage.

It's not like I'm killing your character, it's a mop
Sage challenged and Fola attacked him so Sage took him down.

djinnamon said:
Sage challenged and Fola attacked him so Sage took him down.
So? He's still upset, Sage pulled his hair and punched his face. He's got the right to be at least a bit upset

LokiofSP said:
So? He's still upset, Sage pulled his hair and punched his face. He's got the right to be at least a bit upset
Sage simply wanted him to fight so he could work out his anger but at the moment Sage had just gotten hit in the face so someone trying to hit him with a mop singing to make him attack without mercy.

djinnamon said:
Sage simply wanted him to fight so he could work out his anger but at the moment Sage had just gotten hit in the face so someone trying to hit him with a mop singing to make him attack without mercy.
Alright, I get what you're saying, but I'm just saying please don't try to invalidate my posts...

I wasn't doing it to be mean, just trying to do what made sense IC

LokiofSP said:
Alright, I get what you're saying, but I'm just saying please don't try to invalidate my posts...
I wasn't doing it to be mean, just trying to do what made sense IC
Ok

Light said:
( @Embaga Elder )
Kinziel was furious at the fact that her time with Malren was interrupted. She immediately directs her anger towards Malren, picking up the belt. "Why haven't you gotten rid of them already?!" She hits Malren with the belt three times while Ash puts the gun away. Roman appears at this moment while Malren was getting beat. He was in a suit, giving Jayn a light bow. "I'm here to take you on the da-........" Roman gives Malren and Kinziel an odd look, turning to Jayn. "Why do you have a gun? Wait! Jayn what the hell are you doing? Are you....y'know...into watching this stuff?" Roman gestures to the beating of Malren.

Ash puts his hands up in a mock surrender and leaves, grabbing Zane on the way.
Noooooooooooo I was too late

Tazmodo said:
The power was already there all she did was turn herself into energy and draw that power back out
That doesn't matter. 1) No character sheet for her. 2) Doing that. 3) You didn't even say anything about it beforehand and I know you wouldn't have said anything afterwards. 4) Yes because the excuse of drawing powers out is a great one. 5) Everything that happened between Ryan and whatever her name is, is now invalid and never happened because of the fact you never made a cs for her.

Light said:
That doesn't matter. 1) No character sheet for her. 2) Doing that. 3) You didn't even say anything about it beforehand and I know you wouldn't have said anything afterwards. 4) Yes because the excuse of drawing powers out is a great one. 5) Everything that happened between Ryan and whatever her name is, is now invalid and never happened because of the fact you never made a cs for her.
Ok I'll make a CS for her

Light said:
Yeah you can do that but then there's that no bestowing powers upon others without my permission rule.
It's not bestowing powers all. It's literally her destroying herself to bring out his powers

Tazmodo said:
It's not bestowing powers all. It's literally her destroying herself to bring out his powers
Still giving him powers. Either way you look at that it breaks a thread rule. Just don't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back