OC

No it doesn't; It's a possessive apostrophe, not a contraction otherwise the sentance. "Steve's toy was fun to play with" Would be "Steve is toy was fun to play with" Which is wrong

In that sense it works, any other way would completely change it. Names are one thing.

In that sense it works, any other way would completely change it. Names are one thing.

Most Apostrophes are context based, and yes, names are one thing, words are one thing, everything is a thing. Also, by the context I used it in, it was pretty obvious it wasn't a contraction

And if you still want to argue with me on context based stuff, figure out which way I'm using this "Lead"

Ja, aber ich bin sehr gut sprechen. Du ist nicht sehr gut.

How rude of you sir, I think I talk pretty well, if I do say so myself

Most Apostrophes are context based, and yes, names are one thing, words are one thing, everything is a thing. Also, by the context I used it in, it was pretty obvious it wasn't a contraction

And if you still want to argue with me on context based stuff, figure out which way I'm using this "Lead"

How rude of you sir, I think I talk pretty well, if I do say so myself

It was incorrect either way, for acting as intelligent as you wish to be percieved you're not exactly all there. Also fuck no, I will not!

It was incorrect either way, for acting as intelligent as you wish to be percieved you're not exactly all there. Also fuck no, I will not!

It really wasn't, but alright. You can have this victory, I honestly don't care man.. But well done for resorting to insults first

Last edited by a moderator:
Please translate xD

"Yes, although I am very good/much better at *german speaking. Sorry."

Was apologizing for my typo, since I forgot german the first time I wrote it and claimed to be better at speaking, period, a statement I neither meant nor felt was truth :P

From now on I'll try to keep german speaking all to Firan, I just felt like screwing with people and flexing my language muscle. Cuz it's fun.

Was apologizing for my typo, since I forgot german the first time I wrote it and claimed to be better at speaking, period, a statement I neither meant nor felt was truth :P

From now on I'll try to keep german speaking all to Firan, I just felt like screwing with people and flexing my language muscle. Cuz it's fun.

You can speak German as much as you want, I just wanted in on the dirty secrets being said in German >:^D

以如果你可以教德语 ,我会教你一点汉语!

(If you can teach me German, I can teach you a bit of Chinese!)

Edit: Also yea I feel you on that speaking part. I never speak Chinese because: A. I only know my mom'a given dialect, which is nothing like Madarin or Cantonese, and B. Because my tones sound like utter crap. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
以如果你可以教德语 ,我会教你一点汉语!

(If you can teach me German, I can teach you a bit of Chinese!)

Edit: Also yea I feel you on that speaking part. I never speak Chinese because: A. I only know my mom'a given dialect, which is nothing like Madarin or Cantonese, and B. Because my tones sound like utter crap. :P

I'd gladly try to help you learn some! I don't know much though, beyond greetings and sassy quips, just warning you >, <

Users who are viewing this thread

Back