OC

10 year olds xD I'm dying right now xD Great creativity, is like everyone's minds turned into ten years olds too? For example: "OH MY GOSH I WANT TO GO TO UNICORNIA AND GET RAINBOWS AND SPARKLES AND UNICORNS AND A LLAMA AND A PIG!" Something like that?

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]10 year olds xD I'm dying right now xD Great creativity, is like everyone's minds turned into ten years olds too? For example: "OH MY GOSH I WANT TO GO TO UNICORNIA AND GET RAINBOWS AND SPARKLES AND UNICORNS AND A LLAMA AND A PIG!" Something like that?

[/QUOTE]
Nah, just physically

DizjayDeathPride said:
She did go home! #DepressedAnna ;--;
Colin is going to do anything to make Anna like him again, he'll bring back her powers god damn it. If he doesn't, then R.I.P Colin :P

GingerBread said:
Colin is going to do anything to make Anna like him again, he'll bring back her powers god damn it. If he doesn't, then R.I.P Colin :P
He will be fine! He has sage! Sage will be his new Anna maybe be won't you know break everything that makes him him </3

GingerBread said:
Can Colin not just like give Anna her powers back? Like just alter her Dna to what it was like when she had the powers?
Id say because it's a blessing of earth it'd have to come from Earth again

How? Never actually took the time to make that cannon...

DizjayDeathPride said:
Id say because it's a blessing of earth it'd have to come from Earth again
How? Never actually took the time to make that cannon...
Colin will shove his head into the dirt and ask the earth that way

GingerBread said:
I think he has a barely stable illusion, that would break on contact with someone. I could be wrong though
You people are catching on pretty well.i will admit it is somthing like an illusion,but with shadow magic.and who knows what will happen to Raz when evreyone turns back..

DizjayDeathPride said:
Like.... What are those ostriches?
yep. Colin will become one with the ostriches to speak to the earth. if not he can just kill everything on earth. I mean the world defenders are children right now xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back